Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

This may sound crazy, but what I'm looking forward is to see if it's possible to rip the hairstyles, like True Asuka, Ryobi, Shiki and Ikaruga, and add it back in Estival Versus. It triggers me in more than one way that the OP of Estival have some of then, but it's actually unused in the main game.

Also, mandatory request: To change back the names of the Ikkitousen girls. I wonder if the original text graphics are hidden in the chinese translation like in Estival Versus...

Pretty much the same actually. In fact, I'm poking through the files right now, and this is structurally the exact same game with some stuff added. Heck, even the catpack program that someone made for Estival works with no hiccups.

In the middle of BSing a way to remove the light shines (I'm no modder, so I'm just using trial and error from the last one). Also plugged in one of the skins I messed around with in Estival and it more or less fits, but it's sorta awkward and leaves a weird hole in the model, so someone more well versed in this stuff than I will have to look into it.

2 minutes ago, BTres said:

Pretty much the same actually. In fact, I'm poking through the files right now, and this is structurally the exact same game with some stuff added. Heck, even the catpack program that someone made for Estival works with no hiccups.

In the middle of BSing a way to remove the light shines (I'm no modder, so I'm just using trial and error from the last one). Also plugged in one of the skins I messed around with in Estival and it more or less fits, but it's sorta awkward and leaves a weird hole in the model, so someone more well versed in this stuff than I will have to look into it.

Yep , Gonna take a look in the HEX values for the clothes. Test some old mod tools.

So far.

• Estival Versus Skin mods working - If you just simply replace your file with the modded one from Estival Versus you will get the desired skin to appear.
  • No bra/No panties (Hex Editing part) -  someone more experienced will need to work on it.
  • Censorship - Haven't checked it yet. (only played 2 stages so far)

Additional notes : Great part of file structure is the same as EV . CAT texture editor is working without problems. So you can edit any cloth/skin you want.

Yumi Tanned bukkake sample

5aa09a8c2f7fd_Oldtannedbukkake.png.68ebbfa281a9b04552e22f3e49302739.png

Fiddlin around with the files a bit more and I've concluded two things with the flashes

1.) The shine removal from EV only half works. For those of you familiar with Valkyrie Drive, much like it there are 2 tiers to the censorship. The first is the regular old ambient white light from EV. That I got rid of. But behind it is another light, possibly even two, one of which I'm pretty sure is just an image (like how they use to do in SV). Doesn't seem to be in the effects folder as far as I can see. Will keep looking until either someone else finds it or the guys at SIA block it with cheat engine.

2.) Someone was clearly annoyed with the mod reception of EV, because the girls' nether regions seem to be "incomplete", just empty space, and not the good kind. The reason I use quotations is because I'm guessing it's not so much the models are broken as it is there's an invisible mesh placed there to hinder pesky perverted modders. That's just a guess though. I'm going solely off the context clues of VD, whose skins folders were actually purposefully incomplete. These aren't. They're the same skins from EV, so someone was having a giggle.

Unfortunately, I'm a novice when it comes to messing with the game's actual meshes and code. I just do adequate-looking skins, so I'm at a roadblock. Hopefully though, this post can be a heads up for anyone who actually is good at the more complicated side of this stuff.

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

So far.

• Estival Versus Skin mods only half working - If you just simply replace your file with the modded one from Estival Versus you will get the desired skin to appear in the dressing room although it won't appear on stages. It's likely due to all clothing files having a skin file insided the .cat
  Reveal hidden contents

5aa09a8c2f7fd_Oldtannedbukkake.png.68ebbfa281a9b04552e22f3e49302739.png

So... theoretically it could be possible to add clothes or hairstyles from PBS back to EV?

wondering if the body scale mod from EV and SV is applicable.

from the way i see you guys talk about the file structure seems that it wont be much of an issue to have it done but probably the new girls still need to be found and named.

If any modder is able to provide even a work in progress version with the proper sectioning without naming it wont be an issue (for example the new girls named girl1,2,3...)

I know the whole idea in the body scale mod is to properly find the template for each girl and spacing between them.

I once fiddled a bit with the scl file back in shinovi days and the gui mod was really helpful.

If any can provide even a rough description of the templates for each girl "that is different body location for 1 girl( usually asuka comes 1st in the file) and when the following girl template starts) that would be great!

6 hours ago, 201193 said:

wondering if the body scale mod from EV and SV is applicable.

from the way i see you guys talk about the file structure seems that it wont be much of an issue to have it done but probably the new girls still need to be found and named.

If any modder is able to provide even a work in progress version with the proper sectioning without naming it wont be an issue (for example the new girls named girl1,2,3...)

I know the whole idea in the body scale mod is to properly find the template for each girl and spacing between them.

I once fiddled a bit with the scl file back in shinovi days and the gui mod was really helpful.

If any can provide even a rough description of the templates for each girl "that is different body location for 1 girl( usually asuka comes 1st in the file) and when the following girl template starts) that would be great!

for when you or someone else does this JTeghius from SIA put up a list of the character order.

these are for memory editting, but on SV and EV those orders for the scale was the same as the memory order

Spoiler

0 - Asuka
1 - Ikaruga
2 - Katsuragi
3 - Yagyu
4 - Hibari
5 - Homura
6 - Yomi
7 - Hikage
8 - Mirai
9 - Haruka
10 - Yumi
11 - Murakomo
12 - Yozakura
13 - Shiki
14 - Minori
15 - Miyabi
16 - Murasaki
17 - Imu
18 - Ryoubi
19 - Ryouna
20 - Jasmine
21 - Ryouki
22 - Renka
23 - Hanabi
24 - Kafuru
25 - Daidouji
26 - Rin
27 - Saryuri - to my surprise she's actually playable! (also... WHY!?) - can crash the game when trying to do melees. be careful!
28 - Ayame
29 - Ayane (DOA)
30 - Sun Ce (iki tosen)
31 - Lu Bu (iki tosen)
32 - Guan Yu (iki tosen)
33 - Naraku
34 - Kagura
35 - Leo
36 - Yuyaki
37 - Soji
38 - Ultimate asuka
39 - Crimson homura
40 - Ice Queen Yumi
41 - Abyssal miyabi
42 - Lu Meng (iki tosen)
43 - Rinka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive)
44 - Ranka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive)
45 - Marie-Rose (DOA)
46 - Honkers (Honoka - (DOA))
47 - ? unused ID?
48 - Super Sonico
49 - Basho
50 - Goddess of Planeptune (Neptune - Neptunia)
(doesn't seem to be any ID's above 50)

Extremely simple proof of concept card mod. Card images are in \GameData\card\nw , 3 images per file of varying sizes. Images must be 1024x1024, 512x512, and 128x128 with transparent space to the right of the card. I just grabbed a random card from the New Wave card edits.

Spoiler

Capture.thumb.PNG.70a7359895d84b0e45ae4de551934e34.PNG

File included for testing purposes. Back up 100_08_0002.cat before use (requires Bashou DLC).

100_08_0002.cat

9 hours ago, Soulgain27 said:

So... theoretically it could be possible to add clothes or hairstyles from PBS back to EV?

I don't think so. As the file structure is the same the way these two games handle the files are different since the HEX values from these games are very different as is the amount of files inside the .cat

Turn out they aren't different at all they just have more files.

4 hours ago, RachaelF said:

for when you or someone else does this JTeghius from SIA put up a list of the character order.

these are for emory editting, but on SV and EV those orders for the scale was the same as the memory order

Reveal hidden contents

0 - Asuka
1 - Ikaruga
2 - Katsuragi
3 - Yagyu
4 - Hibari
5 - Homura
6 - Yomi
7 - Hikage
8 - Mirai
9 - Haruka
10 - Yumi
11 - Murakomo
12 - Yozakura
13 - Shiki
14 - Minori
15 - Miyabi
16 - Murasaki
17 - Imu
18 - Ryoubi
19 - Ryouna
20 - Jasmine
21 - Ryouki
22 - Renka
23 - Hanabi
24 - Kafuru
25 - Daidouji
26 - Rin
27 - Saryuri - to my surprise she's actually playable! (also... WHY!?) - can crash the game when trying to do melees. be careful!
28 - Ayame
29 - Ayane (DOA)
30 - Sun Ce (iki tosen)
31 - Lu Bu (iki tosen)
32 - Guan Yu (iki tosen)
33 - Naraku
34 - Kagura
35 - Leo
36 - Yuyaki
37 - Soji
38 - Ultimate asuka
39 - Crimson homura
40 - Ice Queen Yumi
41 - Abyssal miyabi
42 - Lu Meng (iki tosen)
43 - Rinka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive)
44 - Ranka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive)
45 - Marie-Rose (DOA)
46 - Honkers (Honoka - (DOA))
47 - ? unused ID?
48 - Super Sonico
49 - Basho
50 - Goddess of Planeptune (Neptune - Neptunia)
(doesn't seem to be any ID's above 50)

Thnks for the ID :3
I expected the Girls outfit would follow the same order but that's not the case.