Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

On 11/3/2018 at 11:56 PM, Sesheenku said:

can you tell me please what is the name of the Model/Playable folder for Neptune?

Greetings, everyone. I hope it's appropriate to share this here. I wanted to share the results of a test I performed earlier. I searched to see if it was already mentioned here, but couldn't find anything.

There has been disappointment expressed in the inability to choose colors for weapons. Once you reach level 10 maximum pink, you're stuck there.

Well, turns out you can swap weapon model files and it works just fine-weapon_swap.thumb.jpg.ffe501183a6383e6264a9e16d08d5434.jpg

All you need to do is go into-

\Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash\GameData\Model\Playable\

Locate the weapon model you want, copy that file into the folder of the weapon model you want to replace, then rename the copied file to match that of the weapon model you are replacing.

To note a it appears that "A" weapon models are the first level design, "F" weapon models are the last weapon design, and anything beyond that is DLC.

Turns out, removing the bandages was really easy. Just extract this into GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos. 

cmn.zip

Tons of thanks to DarkHawk02 - without your post, I wouldn't have thought to even try this.

This is just the bubbles 2 nude mod, with the archive renamed to cmn.cat, and put in the FreeCos folder. It does have a side effect of making the bikini invisible before it's completely removed, though, but hopefully that's not a dealbreaker.

Spoiler

SF1.thumb.jpg.e59fe2a4ce9ebe88146828ee2a2d311f.jpg

@AbeLincoln55 Glad to help. I'm a fairly new modder(started about six months ago), working on Gal*Gun Double Peace, and I've learned quite a bit in that time. I figured I could look into it. Unlike UE3, which is very name-based, PBS appears to be simpler, in a way, to mod. At least for weapons, it appears that it simply looks up what model file to load, irrespective of the contents of the file. It's likely that as long as you use the same overall format, you can swap a great deal of the assets in the game(which is basically how many of the other mods work, on some level).

@TheWoodenLeg Chibi faces? What are you referring to, precisely?

@Cnk LvN The check boxes at the top let you change different settings. I've only messed with a few so far, but the top left is overall body scale, then going to the right, it should be waist area, then butt/hips. If you get the Google Translate app and take a picture of the UI, it should help a little.

Oh, and the big button lets you do a bulk change. It's pretty useful.

Also, while I'm here, I have another small file to post. This replaces the logo screens with something a little nicer. I didn't find a way to remove them completely, and I kept the logos in the pictures just in case one of them decided to sue. You never know.

And don't mind the terrible Photoshop job done on the third one, I was in a hurry and I know it looks bad. I picked random photo gallery pictures from the game, based on the colors in the pictures/logo (and, of course, the amount of cleavage) but it would be easy enough to change the ones I put there.

Just extract this into your GameData folder and let it overwrite the one file it wants to change. 

SKPBS-NewLogoScreens.zip

7 hours ago, AbeLincoln55 said:

Turns out, removing the bandages was really easy. Just extract this into GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos. 

cmn.zip

Tons of thanks to DarkHawk02 - without your post, I wouldn't have thought to even try this.

This is just the bubbles 2 nude mod, with the archive renamed to cmn.cat, and put in the FreeCos folder. It does have a side effect of making the bikini invisible before it's completely removed, though, but hopefully that's not a dealbreaker.

Hide contents

SF1.thumb.jpg.e59fe2a4ce9ebe88146828ee2a2d311f.jpg

What mod texture do you use?, the nipples look very good.