Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

1 minute ago, kholdy said:

Here's my Tools folder. Contains CatTextureEditor (edits textures without having to unpack/repack in cat files, doesn't work properly for certain PBS files like the event CG's), a DDS converter in case you have PNG or other image types to convert, and SKEV_cat_ana plus the batch commands for it.

Tools.7z

Thank you! You are a star!

2 hours ago, alycancis said:

By the way, you only need to quit to main menu for SOME changes, not for all of them. Only when you hit a "load failed" phenomen do you often have to go back out.  Other than that you can just switch between colors to see results (easier searching by using all 5 colors at the same time)

Enable Oppai for flat girls, costume editing

(I do not have much unlocked so I cannot test everything)

I have absolutely no idea what to do about the underwear stuff, the file format is completely different

I'll check out the Swimsuits next, hopefully I'll find something to go on

NrskCos:

00_0X - Sexy T-shirt (edit A78 to 00 and A84 to 02)

01_0X - ?

02_0X - ?

03_0X - ?

04_0X - ?

05_0X - ?

06_0X - Soaking Wet H.S. Outfit

07_0X - ?

08_0X - ?

09_0X - Clean-Up Maid Mint (Does not use the same values as the blue version and I couldn't find a working combination)

10_0X - Marie Rose Uniform (C2C to 4, it does make the tie vanish though, haven't found a fix for that)

11_0X - Honoka's Uniform (C26 to 03)

12_0X - Raincoat (edit A84 to 02 only)

13_0X - Sexy Waitress (edit AB8 to 00 and ACB to 03)

14_0X - Sportswear (

Reveal hidden contents

99C and 99E seem to have an effect but cause most of the torso and arms to disappear. Setting just 99E to 1 (from 2) enables big boobs but omits the clothing and makes the torso invisible. Setting both to 1 enables the big boobs in the outfit properly but still has the torso invisible. I am pretty sure 99C is the skin value though. Setting 99C and 99E to 0 does basically nothing I can tell. Setting 99C to 1 and leaving 99E at 2 messes up the torso in a weird texture way. 99C-2 + 99E-1 causes big boobs, messed up cloth texture and invisible torso. 2-2 Messes up just the torso texture. 2-0 also messes up torso texture. Setting 9BC to 6 If you have time, take a look at srskCos/14_00 and variants 

@Planus )

15_0X - High-Leg Swimsuit (edit 934 from 3 to 2)

16_0X - Flower Swimsuit (Edit A09 from 1 to 0, edit A14 from 3 to 2. Note: I cannot get the flowers on the upper part of the bikini to appear. Must be missing a value. I checked A16 and matched it to the regular skin string but to no avail)

17_0X - Tennis Wear (Edit 96E from 2 to 1)

18_0X -Sexy Apron (A78  from 1 to 0 sets the skin to display boobs, A84 from 3 to 2 sets the bra under the apron to size accordingly. I cannot find the actual apron value.)

19_0X - Beach Beach Pajamas (Can't make sense of this one at all tbh)

20_0X - Bubble Shirt (9D8 from 1 to 0 enables boobs but the shirt doesn't scale with it and I can't find the shirt value)

21_0X - Topping Suit (A08, same issue as the Bubble Shirt)

22_0X - Clean-Up Maid Marine Blue (B58 to 0, B6A to 3)

23_00 - Fresh One Piece (A78 to 0, A84 to 2)

24_00 - Eternal Summer Camisole (AE8 to 0, AF4 to 2)

25_00 - T-Shirt & Hot Pants (A7E from 2 to 0)

26_00 - School & Gym Combo (AD6 seems to handle the top part but I can't get it to work right.)

27_00 - Diving Suit (B28 to 0, B34 to 2)

28_0X - Sonico's Aquarius Outfit (C08 covers boob size but I can't find the dress value)

For the clean-up maid mint you can change B64 to 00, B6A to 02, and B70 to 01

I'll check out the sportswear when I buy it from the shop, haven't played much so I don't have it yet.

I've been digging around in Cheat Engine and I looked around in the section of memory that the game loads the character's body scale info into, but I didn't find any value to control the body type. What makes matters worse is that the addresses the game uses aren't static, so they have to be newly searched each time and some of the scale information is located in different addresses from the rest.

Looks like the models themselves are unusable encrypted files... It's way beyond my expertise to try and get anything out of them sigh. I'm not even 100% sure if the Mesh files are actually even part of the .cats in the "playable" folder as i'd at least expect to see around 2mb file sizes for mesh files but they're all in the kb range of size.

Screenshot of folder and files.

https://snag.gy/oVQTc6.jpg

As far as I can tell the pl models don't have the body mesh(es) but for PBS there is an interesting file that wasn't present for ESV

Under the playable folder there's a plcom_skin folder. I'd like to take a look at it but I need to re-download SKEV_cat_ana first

9 minutes ago, Planus said:

As far as I can tell the pl models don't have the body mesh(es) but for PBS there is an interesting file that wasn't present for ESV

Under the playable folder there's a plcom_skin folder. I'd like to take a look at it but I need to re-download SKEV_cat_ana first

Wait... the game uses a body scaler while loading models so perhaps they're just using one mesh...?

It isn't using one mesh.

The body models are all contained in the costumes

Each costume has data for both body types, so there isn't any way to just quickly swap them out, and even if you go into the costume file and swap the data around so that the flat chest refers to the large chest model it still doesn't have physics. That might be controlled somewhere in the bustinfo file under binary/physics, but based on testing I've done with that file it seems to have different physics values for each costume, not for each character, so swapping them all around would be really tedious if it's even possible

54 minutes ago, fealow said:

Then where are these fully nude dressing room pics coming from? Because when I use the rainbow bikini mod I end up with textured bandages in the dressing room.

Someone on the jcafe forum managed to do it I think, but it hasn't been released AFAIK.

5 minutes ago, Darkzephr said:

Someone on the jcafe forum managed to do it I think, but it hasn't been released AFAIK.

There is 2 mod where you use Bubbles color 2 in combination with underwear type 1 and pattern 25 to make them nude in the dressing room.

Planus, I don't think the body type data is in the plbodyscl file, that's just a reference file acting as a modifier in run-time after the primary model was loaded in, presumably from GameData/Models/Playable/plXX_00

There are 50 of those and that basically meets the playable character count.

it has two .cat files, pl_XX_00_H (head most likely) and 00_I

No idea what I stands for but I assume that is the physical body base data mesh, skeleton and basic info. It's around 1MB

I was considering swapping folders around to see if I am right.

Thank you for the green clean up maid, I added that to my local copy of the list. I am 25 entries into FreeCos (about half I didn't find the right values, I am still very new to this)

If you have any other offsets for the costumes I didn't find the right values please, by all means, post them so we can make a complete list just in case this is as far as we get

9 hours ago, zenchan said:

I hope you will found the key ;)

Well at this point I've reached an impasse. I THOUGH the AI would y'know, do a squirmy finish on me if I played Squirmy finish @~@ apparently that's not the case so there's no way of me knowing what it does without making someone else play with me. 

I'll see if I can get a friend to help later.

9 minutes ago, Shieldon said:

Has there been any progress in finding all the censoring effects during squirm time? I can't seem to find what is causing the effect seen in my attached image.

696170_20180311134230_1.jpg

Theres a mod out already that gets rid of all the light censoring. howver I am wondering why your nipple bandages appear to be brown where as mine are white?

11 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Well at this point I've reached an impasse. I THOUGH the AI would y'know, do a squirmy finish on me if I played Squirmy finish @~@ apparently that's not the case so there's no way of me knowing what it does without making someone else play with me. 

I'll see if I can get a friend to help later.

If you're looking for people to help you test, try here https://discord.gg/vawbv4P

Just now, fealow said:

Theres a mod out already that gets rid of all the light censoring. howver I am wondering why your nipple bandages appear to be brown where as mine are white?

No texture is being rendered in that area, so what you are seeing is the inside of the breast. I used texture swapping in that screenshot with the tool listed on the top margin. Haven't used any of the nude mods out there yet in case it could have been eliminated with texture swapping alone. So far, I have found these two to be part of the squirm finish censoring, but I can't find what that last would be for the white sparkling effect.

4BC6D64F.jpg

B2BBE8A7.jpg

1 hour ago, alycancis said:

Planus, I don't think the body type data is in the plbodyscl file, that's just a reference file acting as a modifier in run-time after the primary model was loaded in, presumably from GameData/Models/Playable/plXX_00

There are 50 of those and that basically meets the playable character count.

it has two .cat files, pl_XX_00_H (head most likely) and 00_I

No idea what I stands for but I assume that is the physical body base data mesh, skeleton and basic info. It's around 1MB

I was considering swapping folders around to see if I am right.

Thank you for the green clean up maid, I added that to my local copy of the list. I am 25 entries into FreeCos (about half I didn't find the right values, I am still very new to this)

If you have any other offsets for the costumes I didn't find the right values please, by all means, post them so we can make a complete list just in case this is as far as we get

The plbodyscl file just contains the binary data for the character's bone scaling which is loaded into memory with the character.

It doesn't even have scale data for all the bones (root, finger bones, and many others are not included)

The two versions of the file you're seeing are H and L, which are just the higher resolution and lower resolution versions of the model (H is used for dressing room and close ups, and L is for general gameplay)

The skeleton data and the base body mesh aren't contained in those files, and if you do try to swap them the game will likely fail to load that character because the file size isn't the same

38 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Check my SKEV Summary topic  under Other Mods category.

Only minor mod being posted in Pink Cafe for now . . . (big breasts in some clothers)

Hi guys, thanks in 1st place for the updated fantastic mods.

I'm having a problem, I cannot remove the damn Bandages from the nipples and peaches of the babes.

In dressing room / Showers all the babes have the damn Bandages on nipples and peaches.

I have already install the Lightbeam removal mod, but is the same shit.

Is there any mod that a can remove the damn Bandages?

Thanks in advance guys.