Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

24 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Link 404'd because The Butler gave the wrong URL. This is the original URL, should you need it for some reason.

Hmmm The link is the same in the post >.< Maybe I didn't updated it yet . . .

7 minutes ago, sakurarosu said:

how i install the mods like skin mods? is it just drag and drop? 

Ok here goes a quick trick for installing the mods . . .
Usually are only needed to be extracted in the Root folder but that is not always the case so check the folder name inside the .rar

If GameData - Extract in the root folder (game folder)

Clothing Mods Install folder will usually be in - "GameData\Model\Costume"
Skin Mods will usually be in - "GameData\Model\playable"

I'm to lazy to actually point out the install folder of every mod right now mehh . . .
Would be nice if someone post it instead.

52 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Link 404'd because The Butler gave the wrong URL. This is the original URL, should you need it for some reason.

ahh that explain it, already got it from your link tho, so thank you again :smile: 

23 minutes ago, The Butler said:

the link in the mod summary in the page 10 works, but a few posts above it, you posted a link that worked at first but then it gave me 404 after i tried it again 30 min later

6 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Ok here goes a quick trick for installing the mods . . .
Usually are only needed to be extracted in the Root folder but that is not always the case so check the folder name inside the .rar

If GameData - Extract in the root folder (game folder)

Clothing Mods Install folder will usually be in - "GameData\Model\Costume"
Skin Mods will usually be in - "GameData\Model\playable"

I'm to lazy to actually point out the install folder of every mod right now mehh . . .
Would be nice if someone post it instead.

maybe add the booby mod i posted to ur list?

So how do I see the nude skin once I have overwriten the files, and I can't seem to get Sexy T-shirt 2.0, Rainbow Bikini or Rainbow Onepiece to work after replacing the files. Want i'm I doing wrong? only thing that seems to work are the cards.

I discovered what the white spark censor was in the screenshot I posted earlier. It is a 3d object that is within the cmn.cat in GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos. If I knew how to remove it and repack it back into the cat file, I would be pretty much reinventing the wheel, since the Light Removal Mod has already done this job.

Curious as to how it was done, I extracted the TMD from the mod and opened it up with 3DS Max to notice that instead of deleting the spark object, the bandage mesh was duplicated in its object spot. Guessing one can't simply delete objects without the game accepting it? Still wondering how they managed to edit the 3D model...

For the nude skin texture mods, would anyone be willing to create some sort of modder's resource to allow mix and matching of various bits? 

11 minutes ago, Murmuris said:

So how do I see the nude skin once I have overwriten the files, and I can't seem to get Sexy T-shirt 2.0, Rainbow Bikini or Rainbow Onepiece to work after replacing the files. Want i'm I doing wrong? only thing that seems to work are the cards.

If you correctly installed any skin mods.

For Wet outfits

1. Go to the dressing Room
  2. Select any girl and make her wear Sexy T-shirt for example and press ok
  3. There is a prompt button on the bottom right of the screen "Advanced Settings" press it ( Y on xbox controller , /\ on PS4 controller )
  4. Here you will have Lingerie option , Select "no bra"

For Full Nude

1. You must have "Bubble" DLC
  2. In the dressing Room select "Bubble" outfit C2
  3. For Lingerie Select Type 01 and for the pattern select 25

10 minutes ago, Shieldon said:

I discovered what the white spark censor was in the screenshot I posted earlier. It is a 3d object that is within the cmn.cat in GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos. If I knew how to remove it and repack it back into the cat file, I would be pretty much reinventing the wheel, since the Light Removal Mod has already done this job.

Curious as to how it was done, I extracted the TMD from the mod and opened it up with 3DS Max to notice that instead of deleting the spark object, the bandage mesh was duplicated in its object spot. Guessing one can't simply delete objects without the game accepting it? Still wondering how they managed to edit the 3D model...

For the nude skin texture mods, would anyone be willing to create some sort of modder's resource to allow mix and matching of various bits? 

For repacking SKEV_cat_cana do the trick just fine. As for removing the mesh T-T

1 hour ago, Murmuris said:

Okay, if you're using an XBOX controller press triangle in the dressing room with the costume selected, then go down to lingerie and keep going until you select no bra.

Then you need to go to diorama and set the costume to max wetness to see it in the Dressing room.

1 hour ago, Shieldon said:

Have you tried messing with cmn_body00.cat? It's in the same folder and suspiciously in CTE it shows nothing.

Maybe that's the invisible mesh that pops up? 

I can see it has a bandage texture in it... what if I used gimp DDS to replace that with nothing? Or rather, I don't know exactly how textures in this game work lol.

humm i tried the light removal with the SKPBS Nude Skin and maybe someone can clarify something for me:

some characters during the gameplay have a texture hole where it was supposed to be the bandaid that cover the pussy.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.eebe915c169e0f95a2afcd0a2d47b523.jpg

but some characters are working fine

2.thumb.jpg.14a20958d89a03658ef9beb9318803df.jpg

is this because thats how some of the character models are (with just a hole, since nobody is supposed to actually see anything there) or because we cant remove the bandaids yet (which i dont mind if they stay there)

the girl with purple hair (forgot her name lol) in the dressing room has the nude texture working properly using the bubbles c2+underwear pat25

6 minutes ago, douglasdamm said:

humm i tried the light removal with the SKPBS Nude Skin and maybe someone can clarify something for me:

some characters during the gameplay have a texture hole where it was supposed to be the bandaid that cover the pussy.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.thumb.jpg.eebe915c169e0f95a2afcd0a2d47b523.jpg

but some characters are working fine

Reveal hidden contents

2.thumb.jpg.14a20958d89a03658ef9beb9318803df.jpg

is this because thats how some of the character models are (with just a hole, since nobody is supposed to actually see anything there) or because we cant remove the bandaids yet (which i dont mind if they stay there)

It happens to all of us.

I can't be sure why. It likely has to do with multiple censorship levels.

24 minutes ago, juanmapl said:

I guess I'm stupid but the nude mod is only for outfits not for the "finishers" right?

No full nudity for finishers yet, bandages will remain.

Full nudity requires the bubbles dlc outfit. 

-----------------

So they were talking about replacing TMD's with the underwear removal 170 mod.

I downloaded that mod to check it out...

Unlike Senrans folder it has an H and L file and the H file has an extra image in the H file when its extracted.

I'm pretty confused @~@

Have you guys played with it in CTE/Extracted it to mess with it?

https://ux.getuploader.com/kagura_mod/download/30

Pass is : kagura

as usual. 

29 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

It happens to all of us.

I can't be sure why. It likely has to do with multiple censorship levels.

alright! hopefully this will be fixed in the future, the mod life of this game is like 5 days old only haha. good luck and thank you to everyone going ham trying to make modding possible!!

9 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

I don't have the bubbles DLC yet so I can't help...

If you installed the mod maybe try restoring the default file and reinstalling?

I installed it. But still nothing happened.

I installed all the mod files that you uploaded, but something did not work