Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

44 minutes ago, sknm said:

So we just need to "replace tmd of grudging with naked ghosts".

106794.png>what did he mean by this?

Also I got the textures to work with the CTE from EV. Uncensor is the only thing that's needed now.

Noooo clue. Maybe someone who knows the lingo better can see what google translate is trying to convey. 

All I can guess is that some sort underwear erase mods files can be used in some way to overcome the current censoring? 

But it's nothing but a guess based on a poor translation. 

Yeah the textures work fine. 

I like how Senran makes lewd games but made it more complicated to mod out the censorship. 

There is one thing that can be done in the mean time. I already grabbed all the texture files of the new characters and posted them in EV. Since EV mod files can be used in PBS it should be the same vice versa to work on modding the new character textures and testing them in EV for the time being.

the no bra is already included in the game in case you didnt know.

when are choosing the outfit it allows you to choose what pattern of underwear you have and braless is one of the (not for all outfits but trans shirt allows so)

just make sure you read the bottom right corner of the screen for the controls and look for advanced outfit options (or something along that line!)

40 minutes ago, 201193 said:

the no bra is already included in the game in case you didnt know.

when are choosing the outfit it allows you to choose what pattern of underwear you have and braless is one of the (not for all outfits but trans shirt allows so)

just make sure you read the bottom right corner of the screen for the controls and look for advanced outfit options (or something along that line!)

I meant the no bra/panties mod, that hasn't been released yet. 

45 minutes ago, ct5743 said:

May anyone provide a replacing skin mod that we can copy and paste to the main pbs skin file?

I'm sorry about that I don't know how to use CTE

You don't have to use CTE, just copy and paste one of the old skin mods.

Just make sure you backup the originals unless you're okay with validating/redling on Steam. 

In case anyone was wondering here's the list for Playable character (the pl files)

0 Asuka
1 Ikaruga
2 Katsuragi
3 yagiu
4 Hibri
5 Homura
6 Yomi
7 Hikage
8 Mirai
9 Haruka
10 Yumi
11 Murakumo
12 Yogikura
13 Shiki
14 Minori
15 Miyabi
16 Murasaki
17 Imu
18 Ryoobi
19 Ryoona
20 Jyasumin
21 Ryooki
22 Yunka
23 Hanabi
24 Kafuru
25 Daidooji
26 Rin
27 Sayuri
28 Ayame
29 Ayanu
30 Sonsaku
31 Ryofu
32 Kanu
33 Naraku
34 Kajira
35 Reo
36 Yuuyaki
37 Yaaji
38 Asuka
39 Homura
40 Yumi
41 Miyabi
42 Ryomuu
43 Rinka
44 Ranka
45 Marie
46 Honoka
47 Soniko
48 Soniko
49 Hasyoo
50 Nepu

12 hours ago, juanmapl said:

Will the Ikkitousen name restoration patch works in this game?

I doubt it, at least as it is. Since the graphics involved in the EV restoration were provided by the chinese/japanese localization of the same game (surely they were left behind it on purpose precisely to give us what we wanted without voiding their contract). It probably works the same way on PBS, but we would need to unpack the files and check if repacking them in the EN locale makes them visible.

The SKEV body scale tool still works for all the characters it lists, someone (that is not me) just needs to extend the list up to Nep

1 - 34 (Up to Kagura basically) works from what I can tell

The file is now in binary/parameter/player

Sadly Mirai, normal Ryoubi and Marie Rose are all using the pettanko body that refuses to scale boob size anywhere.

I think the only way to fix this is to literally assign them another body mode and scale it accordingly.

42 minutes ago, HELLCOWKILL said:

https://mega.nz/#!PlllWQYT!kfU0BCTppS2pbD-ApGvi3YjD7Phhf4nkihR1yD4rqTM

You might can try this, just put in to the playable file.
That's the result

NAKEd1.thumb.png.3b0f35e27ea0c574366ac525ff2ab446.png
By the way, does anyone know how to make the default bikini become naked?
I really want to have a naked war.

Yeah there's a censor on it so that you can't...tried to delete it but i couldn't, feel free to try yourself! (btw that file is broken, the textures dont exist correctly)

Just wake up . time to do some browsing in the Pink cafe forum . . .

And to clear some things out.
When they mean the Pre-Paste they mean the Rainbow bikini that had it's .tmd switched out. instead of the Bikini Model it's using the Bandage Model.

Edit . . .

Guys from pink cafe forum started switching the TMD (model) files.
SKPBS https://i.imgur.com/VllHoes.jpg   SKEV https://i.imgur.com/VllHoes.jpg

27 minutes ago, SirSpankexe said:

Yeah there's a censor on it so that you can't...tried to delete it but i couldn't, feel free to try yourself! (btw that file is broken, the textures dont exist correctly)

Thx for your respond. I checked the file I uploaded, I tried again and it's OK. I can't find the problem yet.
Otherwise you need to find the previous tread for EV.
image.thumb.png.87ff4aa1694ec9c5e6da748a98618f09.png
Use the DLC cloth あわあわ I can see the chest clearly now.
Now I need to find a way to take out the underpants.....

Offset 34c4

Leo body

Offset 3584

Leo Boobs (two sets)

add 180 in offset to each offset to get the next character in the list

I don't think boob size does anything on Mirai / Flat Ryoubi / Nep / Marie 

also I haven't figured out why there are 2 Sonico's in the list above, haven't gotten that far with my edits.

Big boobs is not big enough.