7 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I've been using FireFox since it came out and I have NEVER had it change a filename to something else. You must have something that changes it in the settings of FF.

I do have a few security add-ons that might be blocking the resolving of filenames, although I've read of others having similar issues with vanilla Firefox.

It doesn't bother me though. I'd rather spend ten seconds renaming a download than disable security measures. No big deal anyway, just posted that as this guy's issue of downloads being a word file sounded similar to what Firefox does here.

1 hour ago, Seanmaster200@yahoo.com said:

now it says "couldn't find SkyrimSE.exe"

Wait a second. You shouldn't be running SkyrimSE.exe if you're using SKSE64. And you need SKSE64 & SkyUI to use Schlongs of Skyrim. You should be running the game from SKSE64_Loader.exe not the Steam launcher.

Anyone know how to make SOS and XPMSSE co-exist that don't depend on using race menu?

either I loose the weapon styles MCM

or I get a (really) pointy dick

and since since other mods take the SOS size into consideration I would rather not go into racemenu and edit the "perfect" penis just to not be taken in consideration lol

any help would be appreciated

3 hours ago, elfdrow said:

Anyone know how to make SOS and XPMSSE co-exist that don't depend on using race menu?

either I loose the weapon styles MCM

or I get a (really) pointy dick

and since since other mods take the SOS size into consideration I would rather not go into racemenu and edit the "perfect" penis just to not be taken in consideration lol

any help would be appreciated

have no idea what you're talking about tbh

37 minutes ago, Illana said:

have no idea what you're talking about tbh

it's simple. put on the load order SOS first and then XPMSSE and you get the weapon styles MCM included on XPMSSE (quivers on the hip, dual blade sheathing, shield on the back etc ) but since you are using the base skeleton of xpmsse over SOS then the tip is... tiny. almost needle like lol

now let's try it the other way. XPMSSE then SOS. the penis looks decent now (yay) but since the XPMSSE menu doesn't recognize the skeleton as it's own. you loose all the extra functionality of the styles. and the MCM appears blank (probably there is an extra bone on the tip of SOS so the skeletons are different. and missing the dimensions of the tip bone = pointy dick)

---------------------------------------

now the appearance issue can be deal with by using racemenu.

so SOS-> XPMSSE + racemenu edit = normal looking penis + style functionality. BUT...

there are other mods like SL sex life that actually check for the SOS size. so if your type/size is from racemenu is like you are d*ckless to the other mods lol

and the dragon/falmer/troll essences are useless. not even for fun/rpg play lol

and that still doesn't fix the pointy tips for npc's

so I was asking if anyone knew of a way of using base SOS functionality without depending on racemenu to fix appearance and still retain the weapon style from XPMSSE

XD

1 hour ago, elfdrow said:

it's simple. put on the load order SOS first and then XPMSSE and you get the weapon styles MCM included on XPMSSE (quivers on the hip, dual blade sheathing, shield on the back etc ) but since you are using the base skeleton of xpmsse over SOS then the tip is... tiny. almost needle like lol

now let's try it the other way. XPMSSE then SOS. the penis looks decent now (yay) but since the XPMSSE menu doesn't recognize the skeleton as it's own. you loose all the extra functionality of the styles. and the MCM appears blank (probably there is an extra bone on the tip of SOS so the skeletons are different. and missing the dimensions of the tip bone = pointy dick)

---------------------------------------

now the appearance issue can be deal with by using racemenu.

so SOS-> XPMSSE + racemenu edit = normal looking penis + style functionality. BUT...

there are other mods like SL sex life that actually check for the SOS size. so if your type/size is from racemenu is like you are d*ckless to the other mods lol

and the dragon/falmer/troll essences are useless. not even for fun/rpg play lol

and that still doesn't fix the pointy tips for npc's

so I was asking if anyone knew of a way of using base SOS functionality without depending on racemenu to fix appearance and still retain the weapon style from XPMSSE

XD

use a different schlong addon that is thicker then?

46 minutes ago, Illana said:

use a different schlong addon that is thicker then?

lol I already did XD

smurf looks like a flute. same as vector plexus regular. muscular look like a head of a fat cobra lol

and bad dog's hoodies also suffer from the same atrocities.

but thanks for the suggestion XD

1 hour ago, elfdrow said:

lol I already did XD

smurf looks like a flute. same as vector plexus regular. muscular look like a head of a fat cobra lol

and bad dog's hoodies also suffer from the same atrocities.

but thanks for the suggestion XD

you could also make sos distribute larger schlongs by default as well

15 hours ago, Illana said:

you could also make sos distribute larger schlongs by default as well

lol yeah. already did that too. but the issue stands. I guess I'll resign myself to loose the style functionality for now

thanks anyway

I have SoS loading before XP32 and RaceMenu before either of them, and I get regular size schlongs plus XP32 styles no problem. Maybe some other mod/s is/are causing issues.

Edit;  NPC schlongs seem fine. PC ones are a bit off looking though as you describe, I'd not noticed that before as I never play a male PC. If I equip my fem PC with a schlong they are also fine.

Super fucking buggy. I'm tired of working around SOS crashes because it tries to add "valid" dicks to every godamn skeleton in the game, instead of fucking checking gender AND skeleton. I do not recommend installing the full version at least. Maybe SAM has better sanity checks, who knows.

27 minutes ago, Tortex said:

Super fucking buggy. I'm tired of working around SOS crashes because it tries to add "valid" dicks to every godamn skeleton in the game, instead of fucking checking gender AND skeleton. I do not recommend installing the full version at least. Maybe SAM has better sanity checks, who knows.

I have NEVER had an issue with the mod and I have the full version. Been using it for months with none of the problems (or ANY problems) that you are describing. Must be something causing it in your mod list or .esps.

5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I have NEVER had an issue with the mod and I have the full version. Been using it for months with none of the problems (or ANY problems) that you are describing. Must be something causing it in your mod list or .esps.

Ok. Play a female werewolf. Use .NetscriptFramework to generate crash logs. Tell me how it goes.

13 hours ago, Tortex said:

Ok. Play a female werewolf. Use .NetscriptFramework to generate crash logs. Tell me how it goes.

Well, you never mentioned that in your post, did you? I have no need or desire to play a female werewolf. And the mod author can't account for every variable possibility.

Üdv. Lehet ennek bármi köze a SimpleHorse attrakcióhoz? Úgy tűnik van valami zavartság a hasznosításkor. 

-----

Hi. Could this have anything to do with the Simple Horse attraction? There seems to be some confusion in utilisation...

1416567152_SkyrimSE2020-05-1915-13-23-32.jpg.7e28b038fb0c930531be71ab89455896.jpg

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-71-1577467636 installed. ...is there something wrong?

160049361_SkyrimSE2020-05-2509-34-19-53.jpg.588bb9a0760399d611974ce195a568fa.jpg

Can anyone help me with the correct XPMSSE/SoS/Racemenu install option combo/load order to not have schlongs permanently at their smallest possible size?

I don't even know if I'm troubleshooting correctly, every time I try a new combo I rerun FNIS, load my ~20min save at level 2, see "SOS first time initialization complete", then restart SoS, but every time I do that I'm greeted by:

Addon SoS smurf average unregistered
Addon SoS Vectorplexus Muscular unregistered
Addon SoS Smurfaverage loaded
Addon SoS Vectorplexus Muscular loaded
Restart Complete!

ScreenShot3.png.41e1f6e34c93a1474bcb46153bd6d706.png

and the same small dicks...

Run 1

Spoiler

Spoiler

Relevant? install options:
SoS SE hairy/average/muscular no skeleton
SOS SE HDT average/muscular
XPMSSE MCM no SoS patch
FNIS (PATCH Skeleton arm fix): 126 bones

Load Order:Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
CBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
RSChildren.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
FNIS.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
FNISspells.esp
3BBB.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
StormLightning.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers SE - Winter.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer Female.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer Male.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Elysia.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
EbonyValkyrie.esp
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
CL Nettlebane.esp
Serana.esp
Mirielle Follower.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp

Result:
Restart SoS
Addon average unregistered
Addon Muscular unregistered
Addon average loaded
Addon Muscular loaded
Load MCM settings
Check Hadvar - No Schlong
Edit: average 13
Check Hadvar - Success
Flowergirls scene 1 - didn't strip NPC
Flowergirls scene 2 - short dick

Run 2:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ran LOOT from MO2 excecutable, then clicked the sort button to run LOOT again.No other changes.

New load order:Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
RSChildren.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
3BBB.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
StormLightning.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Elysia.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
EbonyValkyrie.esp
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
CL Nettlebane.esp
Serana.esp
Mirielle Follower.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp

Result:
Restart SoS
Addon average loaded
Addon Muscular loaded
Load MCM settings
Check Hadvar - Success
Flowergirls scene 2 - long when flaccid? short dick afterwards

Run 3:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reinstall:
Racemenu
SoS SE hairy/average/muscular add skeleton
SOS SE HDT average/muscular
XPMSSE Racemenu add SoS patch
Enable SOSRaceMenu.esp
Run LOOT excecutable, click sort to run LOOT

New Load Order:Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CBBE.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
RSChildren.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
3BBB.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
StormLightning.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Elysia.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
EbonyValkyrie.esp
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
CL Nettlebane.esp
Serana.esp
Mirielle Follower.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp

Result1: SKSE 0.0.0.0? LOOT says it's there. File is still in location. Reboot.
Result2:
Restart SoS
Addon average loaded
Addon Muscular loaded
Load MCM settings
Check Hadvar - Success
Flowergirls scene 2 - short dick

These are just my troubleshooting runs from when I started keeping a text file for it and also found out how to export my MO2 load order. I've been at this for 2 days now, not counting all the times I tried to solve this before wiping my PC and reinstalling windows just to try this on a fresh install of the game.

Hello all.

First of all, please excuse me if i post another crappy-whiny stupid question. For my defense i've tried for some time now to find an answer but with no result whatsoever.

Anyway, as you can guess, i use SoS, well at least i try to. Basically i use a Amorous Adventure/FlowerGirls combo, wich work quite fine among my other 100ish mods. But i had that damned flaccid penis thingy wich was getting on my nerves. So, i've installed SoS.

From there, i got 2 cases, depending on my modset

with better males : I got flaccid penis, no mcm menu and the console commands are not effective.

With tempered skin for males (Sos full version), i got no dong and the infamous loincloth.

I've tried many install, uninstall, new profile etc and i have not the slightest idea of how making that mod really active.

If someone may have some kind of advice, i'm more than eager to listen to it.

My SKSE is up to date, my skyui too and the other requirement seems good to me. And i use Vortex.

Thanks for reading me and sorry for my english, as you can guess it's not my native language.

1 hour ago, Keltori said:

Hello all.

First of all, please excuse me if i post another crappy-whiny stupid question. For my defense i've tried for some time now to find an answer but with no result whatsoever.

Anyway, as you can guess, i use SoS, well at least i try to. Basically i use a Amorous Adventure/FlowerGirls combo, wich work quite fine among my other 100ish mods. But i had that damned flaccid penis thingy wich was getting on my nerves. So, i've installed SoS.

From there, i got 2 cases, depending on my modset

with better males : I got flaccid penis, no mcm menu and the console commands are not effective.

With tempered skin for males (Sos full version), i got no dong and the infamous loincloth.

I've tried many install, uninstall, new profile etc and i have not the slightest idea of how making that mod really active.

If someone may have some kind of advice, i'm more than eager to listen to it.

My SKSE is up to date, my skyui too and the other requirement seems good to me. And i use Vortex.

Thanks for reading me and sorry for my english, as you can guess it's not my native language.

Sounds like a simple load order issue. When you installed SoS and Male Tempered Skins, you should have received a mod load order conflict. Essentially, the load order should be: SoS Full, Male Tempered Skins after that and then XP32SSE Skeleton should load AFTER all of them. So....in order of loading: SoS/Male Tempered Skins/XP32SSE Skeleton. The loin cloth issue usually means that MTS is not overwriting SoS and flaccid penis means that something is overwriting the XP32SSE skeleton.

5 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Sounds like a simple load order issue. When you installed SoS and Male Tempered Skins, you should have received a mod load order conflict. Essentially, the load order should be: SoS Full, Male Tempered Skins after that and then XP32SSE Skeleton should load AFTER all of them. So....in order of loading: SoS/Male Tempered Skins/XP32SSE Skeleton. The loin cloth issue usually means that MTS is not overwriting SoS and flaccid penis means that something is overwriting the XP32SSE skeleton.

Make sense to me, especially since i'm not that used to the load order on the vortex, but i'll take a look on that and make a report afterward

On 5/21/2020 at 9:31 PM, Tortex said:

Need a bit more context than that. Specifically mods beyond SoS. Are you running anything like SexLab Werewolves Redux, More Nast Cretures, HDT Werewolf, BakaFactory ABC, etc? Or just SoS and playing as a female werewolf and getting schlongs added when you shift to werewolf and crashing?

Here come the news

After some tweak and reinstall (with no trace of tempered skin under the plugin of vortex, weird), i got the whole package (bwaha much joke, wow) to more or less work.

there is just one tiny issue if i dare say that. I would like to upgrade the size of the dong, in order to function properly with FlowerGirls, and i have no access to sosracemenu, the race menu is correct, except there is no Sos option. Despite the fact that i have the support on XP32SSE. Maybe something need to be installed or smth for it to appear ? I noted that the MCM menu for schlong was quite long to appear.

Problem solved, i do not know precisely what caused the trouble, but after some more random tweaks, i got a proper load order, and a correct SOS installation, wich come with the whole package.

If someone read that after a research on the issue, here is what i learned :

If you got loincloth and no dong : Go check your load order, and do not forget XP32SSE skeleton, SOS > Tempered Male skin > XP32

If you got a unusualy small dong : Go tweak in the MCM Menu or the Racemenu to obtain a correct size

If Racemenu do not propose the proper options : Check if your racemenu is installed with the whole patch and proper config.

Thanks for the help.

So, SoS is causing me problems with werewolves. It keeps "arguing" with CF over who gets to give them the armor.

I've disabled the werewolf race in all the cock models I have installed, but that seems to solve the problem half the time only?

What's more, the player werewolf form isn't handles as a werewolf, so apparently it will *always* have the SoS penis even if the werewolf race is disabled. It's a big problem, since CF is trying ti assign it to the player too, so for the most part my werewolf form has nothing, and once in a while the SoS one shows up, sadly.

Is there no way to get rid of werewolves COMPLETELY in SoS? The SoS Werewolf cocks just don't work at all with SexLab animations, they're a big problem.