the alpha build didn`t work for me. Skse cannot launch with it.  Without it Skse launched normally. Sos log showed the stuff like:

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 1 stored armors
1 armor addons processed

absolutely nothing available for actor 3D03198E race 00013744
absolutely nothing available for actor 00013485 race 00013741
absolutely nothing available for actor 3D03198E race 00013744
absolutely nothing available for actor 00013485 race 00013741

Could anyone tell me why?

2 things

1.) The mod works (0.2 alpha), but I cant find a menu anywhere to change the way schlongs looks

2.) I have been trying to get futa mods to work (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/, https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1620-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/). The horse one seems to be looking for an equipment slot that doesnt exist and the Schlongs for females is telling me to look in MCM for a menu.

I will probably have to wait for SFF to be ported by someone who knows more about what they are doing, but does anyone know how I could convert the horse one myself and upload it for anyone else who is interested to use?

EDIT: I was able to actually get both of these to work with enough rattling of the game.

3 hours ago, flatliner10 said:

Had this working just fine running SK64 2.0.6,

upgraded to SK64 2.0.7 due to Game update, now SOS is broken and complains about being to old, and can't find any schlongs on load.

Working on it, I'll post the new version in the next couple of days.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:04 PM, linlo2010 said:

the alpha build didn`t work for me. Skse cannot launch with it.

What does the skse log say? The SoS log looks normal, and if you get a SoS log it means the mod loads fine.

9 minutes ago, galgaroth said:
3 hours ago, flatliner10 said:

upgraded to SK64 2.0.7 due to Game update, now SOS is broken and complains about being to old, and can't find any schlongs on load.

That's great! Looking forward to it. :smile:

I'm using the SOS alpha with HDT SMP file from this thread and CBBE Special body (built in bodyslides) with the CBBE configs and I'm not able to get any schlong to vag collisions. I've tried to rename the MaleGenetals in the defaultbbp.xml as instructed in the HDT SMP thread as well as a few other things suggested there. Still no go for me.

What do I specifically need to change in the defaultbbp.xml? Is there anything else that I need to do other than that? Or am I completely off base?

Please help.

Thanks

13 hours ago, renthal721 said:

I'm using the SOS alpha with HDT SMP file from this thread and CBBE Special body (built in bodyslides) with the CBBE configs and I'm not able to get any schlong to vag collisions. I've tried to rename the MaleGenetals in the defaultbbp.xml as instructed in the HDT SMP thread as well as a few other things suggested there. Still no go for me.

What do I specifically need to change in the defaultbbp.xml? Is there anything else that I need to do other than that? Or am I completely off base?

Please help.

Thanks

Did you download the additional optional SMP config file for CBBE from the Nexusmod page? Once I had all those XMLs in place I added the MaleSchlong xml entry to the end of defaultBBP.xml and it worked.

17 hours ago, galgaroth said:
21 hours ago, flatliner10 said:

No rush, rolled back to the Older Version for the time being, it's easy to grab an older SK64 Build and using the Steam-console to grab an older .exe for the game,

The SK64 Scripts does not seem to have changed.

It seems to be indeed the "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" which does not like the 2.0.7 SKE64.

Otherwise it works surprisingly well for a Zero.something build, however the configuration becomes a bit confusing if one got more than one Schlong installed.

8 hours ago, Malo said:

Did you download the additional optional SMP config file for CBBE from the Nexusmod page? Once I had all those XMLs in place I added the MaleSchlong xml entry to the end of defaultBBP.xml and it worked.

Yes, I have downloaded the SMP config file. What do you specifically mean by add MaleSchlong xml entry to the end of defaultBBP.xml?

Do you mean add a new line like this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadFemale.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadMale.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
    <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
    <map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleSchlong" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleSchlong.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

Thanks

EDIT: Hmm, still no go. 

I'm using tempered skins for males (the one that was used for SOS lite). All I did was uninstall SOS lite from tempered males and install SOS full. Think that might be part of the issue?

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, flatliner10 said:

you can always roll-back the version

press win+R, paste: steam://nav/console
in steam console, paste: download_depot 489830 489833 7780040377772731640

then get the .exe from steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489830/SkyrimSE.exe
drop into root folder of skyrimSE done.

Edit: didn't see your following post about already doing this.
17 hours ago, renthal721 said:

Yes, I have downloaded the SMP config file. What do you specifically mean by add MaleSchlong xml entry to the end of defaultBBP.xml?

Do you mean add a new line like this?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
    <map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>
    <map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
    <map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
    <map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadFemale.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadMale.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
    <map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
    <map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
    <map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
    <map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>
    <map shape="MaleSchlong" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleSchlong.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

Thanks

EDIT: Hmm, still no go. 

I'm using tempered skins for males (the one that was used for SOS lite). All I did was uninstall SOS lite from tempered males and install SOS full. Think that might be part of the issue?

SOS comes with its own, and definitely remove tempered skin since it also has Schlong. Also consider replacing the one in Male Genitals?

On 4/5/2018 at 1:51 PM, flatliner10 said:

Same here. However the schlongs are still on player & followers but not on most NPCs but I can't change them. Animations still work, weird!

Looking forward to the update. :smile:

2 hours ago, YuliaS11 said:

SOS comes with its own, and definitely remove tempered skin since it also has Schlong. Also consider replacing the one in Male Genitals?

Ok, I'll try that.

I have the tempered skins for males dressed version. It came in two parts, I uninstalled the 2nd part that has the schlong. I thought part 1 was just the skin textures.

What do you mean by replacing the one in Male Genitals? Like open up the xml file and replace malegenitals with male schlong?

I noticed some progress it seems. There seems to be some movement down there on females during some animations, though the movement seems more in line with body animation movements than with collisions - unless that is what it is supposed to look like...

I got the same problem as renthal721. No collision seems to come, only body mouvement. I have attached cbbe.xml to femalebody but no change still no collision. i don't know what to do more.

EDIT: Ok i found that it was a wrong path data in the archive that cause this issue now it works.

Version 1.0 has been released. It has been updated to SKSE64 2.0.7 and a couple of issues have been fixed. It is NOT compatible with saves made with the alpha versions of the mod.

6 minutes ago, prinyo said:

What are the possibilities to make the mod work without SkyUI? 

How would you control the dozens of SoS parameters? Spells? Config files? It would be really slow and clunky... Why don't you like SkyUI?

28 minutes ago, galgaroth said:

How would you control the dozens of SoS parameters? Spells? Config files? It would be really slow and clunky... Why don't you like SkyUI?

I forgot to say that this is not a request, I'm just curious if this will be too complicated. Anyway. Thanks for the conversion!

4 hours ago, prinyo said:

I forgot to say that this is not a request, I'm just curious if this will be too complicated. Anyway. Thanks for the conversion!

Just my 2 cents, but IMO a non SKYUI version of any mod that is highly configurable just doesn't make any sense.  The MCM is by far the easiest way to make a mod configurable.  I could maybe see having the mod check for SKYUI and just disable all features that depend on it if it wasn't there but still run using the default options.  I don't really see why someone would play without SKSE/SKYUI though unless they were intentionally just limiting themselves to simple mods or a vanilla play through.

Edit:  Actually I'm betting the answer to that last point is consoles.  But IMO a decision to play on a console IS a decision to limit yourself to simpler mods.

42 minutes ago, khumak said:

Edit:  Actually I'm betting the answer to that last point is consoles.  But IMO a decision to play on a console IS a decision to limit yourself to simpler mods.

Not consoles, SkyrimVR. There is already an alpha version of SKSEVR. But since I posted my previous comment I have learned that the problem is most probably not SkyUI, but the DLL file that needs to be recompiled for SkyrimVR. 

1 hour ago, Lestroisrois said:

When installing SOS with XPMSSE (Version 4.20), NMM asks if I want to overwrite the skeleton character assets. Should I overwrite, or should I keep the XPM skeletons?

Yup, overwrite. Always use XPMSSE, the skeleton that comes with SoS is there just in case of emergency when you really don't have anything better.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

Not consoles, SkyrimVR. There is already an alpha version of SKSEVR. But since I posted my previous comment I have learned that the problem is most probably not SkyUI, but the DLL file that needs to be recompiled for SkyrimVR.

I don't have a VR headset so I won't be able to debug if there are problems, but if there's demand for SoS VR and SKSE for VR exists then I'll compile the DLL for it.

34 minutes ago, galgaroth said:

I don't have a VR headset so I won't be able to debug if there are problems, but if there's demand for SoS VR and SKSE for VR exists then I'll compile the DLL for it.

Do you need money for a headset? I'll send it to you immediately. 

This is the calm before the storm. The demand is coming. Brace yourselves. 

49 minutes ago, wmgeek said:

Do you need money for a headset? I'll send it to you immediately. 

Thanks for the offer but it feels wrong to profit from this mod when 95% of the work was done by other people. I'll see what can be done to compile the DLL for VR and if there are problems, I'll figure something out.