@galgaroth Thank you for this- I would really love to be able to use TS with SoS-Full and have everything work including no funky foots :classic_tongue:, fully-randomized schlongs selections on NPCs as intended by SoS-SE, no dual-schlong men, interesting though that sounds, etc. However, based probably on my own ignorance, I don't understand what to do with the information you provided- it raises more questions than it answers when I actually try to implement it. Could you please take a moment to clarify?

My load order is as follows:

- Schlongs of Skyrim SE

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 2 of 2

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Is that your load order or the order in which you installed the mods? What did you allow each mod to overwrite? Where is SoS-Light.esp in your load order since it's not mentioned above but only below with no load-order guidance?

I (...) installed fully both parts of TS. Then, I deleted the \meshes\auxbones\ from part 2 of TS

I'm thinking that this probably makes sense only to MO users. To me, it's nonsensical- first you install 4 mods, then you go to a folder that may have files in it from any number of mods and magically identify *this* file and *that* file as having been installed by TS Part 2/2? Or did you blow up the entire \auxbones folder based on your knowledge that only TS Part 2/2 would ever put any files there? Once you installed TS Part 2/2, going back to the TS Part 2/2 archive and deleting parts of it is of course possible, but ineffective since those parts have already been installed into the Data\meshes\auxbones folder.

since all animations are taken care of by SoS. I never knew that SoS contained any animations, and the installation notes don't suggest running FNIS after installing it. So this confuses me.

I opened malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif (they both come from part 2 of TS, they're in \meshes\actors\character\character assets\), clicked on the schlong in the viewport (whick also selects the proper node in the tree list on the left) then right-click on the node in the left list and choose "Remove Branch". Then save, and that's it.

When I opened either of the two Malebody_x.nif files, they both had holes where schlongs should be. So obviously, this entire scheme depends on correct installation order (not load order) as well as which overwrite authorizations are granted during the various installations.

Please, considering  all 4 mods involved, could you just help me to understand:

1. Installation order, not related to eventual load order of the plugins

2. Overwrites allowed, overwrites disallowed

3. Manual interventions (e.g. removing "auxbones") and whether to do it in the TS 2/2 archive before installation (where it is easy to identify TS 2/2 files :classic_biggrin: ) or in the auxbones folder after installation including how to determine which files to delete since it is no longer possible to identify which mod installed which files after installation.

4. Load order if it matters.

Thanks! :heart:

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@galgaroth

3. Manual interventions (e.g. removing "auxbones") and whether to do it in the TS 2/2 archive before installation (where it is easy to identify TS 2/2 files :classic_biggrin: ) or in the auxbones folder after installation including how to determine which files to delete since it is no longer possible to identify which mod installed which files after installation.

I would like to know this too, please. When those mods wanted to overwrite parts I got confused about the order to install them. Flowergirls works for me now, but not always. Sometimes it does a CTD and I wonder if I messed up the installation order of SOS, Tempered Skins pt1 and 2, and XP32SE. This is on a new save game.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I (...) installed fully both parts of TS. Then, I deleted the \meshes\auxbones\ from part 2 of TS

I'm thinking that this probably makes sense only to MO users. To me, it's nonsensical- first you install 4 mods, then you go to a folder that may have files in it from any number of mods and magically identify *this* file and *that* file as having been installed by TS Part 2/2? Or did you blow up the entire \auxbones folder based on your knowledge that only TS Part 2/2 would ever put any files there? Once you installed TS Part 2/2, going back to the TS Part 2/2 archive and deleting parts of it is of course possible, but ineffective since those parts have already been installed into the Data\meshes\auxbones folder.

MO and Vortex both handle installs the same way when it comes to this.  When you install a mod it initially does not copy anything to the data directory so you can install as many mods as you want without ever overwriting anything.  Now before you enable the mod you check the file conflicts and either put them in the order that you want them to win conflicts when installed or simply go and delete the files from the mods you want to lose the conflict (there's a separate folder for every mod).  So the conflict resolution happens before anything ever gets to the data directory.  Once you enable your mods it only installs whichever file is at the top of it's conflict winner list in cases where mods have conflicting files.

For NMM you have to install them in the order you want them to win conflicts since it's actually copying them into the data directory as you install them.  So if you install mod A, B, and C in that order but you want mod A to win conflicts, you have to reinstall mod A.  You don't have to do that with either MO or Vortex.

46 minutes ago, khumak said:

For NMM you have to install them in the order you want them to win conflicts since it's actually copying them into the data directory as you install them.  So if you install mod A, B, and C in that order but you want mod A to win conflicts, you have to reinstall mod A.  You don't have to do that with either MO or Vortex.

Well, not exactly- for example, I can easily install TS Part 2/2 (which has a variant of SoS-Light with its own male body and skeleton) after installing XPMSSE and still keep XPMSSE as my skeleton ("Conflict Winner") by simply telling NMM "No to Mod" when it asks if it should let TS 2/2's skeleton overwrite XPMSSE. So you don't have to install a group of conflicting mods in ascending order of conflict-winning (or descending order of conflict-losing) if you just pay attention to the overwrite warnings you get and respond appropriately.

Installing the 4 mods we're discussing (XPMSSE, TS 1/2, TS 2/2 and SoS-Full) left me with this for all male feet:

20180501141011_1.thumb.jpg.1a8de33df9c056dd46374703d245caf5.jpg

20180430224405_1.thumb.jpg.8f51c26c166c7edbfa5c808a89256989.jpg

So that's why I keep asking these questions.

:classic_biggrin:
10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, not exactly- for example, I can easily install TS Part 2/2 (which has a variant of SoS-Light with its own male body and skeleton) after installing XPMSSE and still keep XPMSSE as my skeleton ("Conflict Winner") by simply telling NMM "No to Mod" when it asks if it should let TS 2/2's skeleton overwrite XPMSSE. So you don't have to install a group of conflicting mods in ascending order of conflict-winning (or descending order of conflict-losing) if you just pay attention to the overwrite warnings you get and respond appropriately.

Installing the 4 mods we're discussing (XPMSSE, TS 1/2, TS 2/2 and SoS-Full) left me with this for all male feet:

Reveal hidden contents

20180501141011_1.thumb.jpg.1a8de33df9c056dd46374703d245caf5.jpg

20180430224405_1.thumb.jpg.8f51c26c166c7edbfa5c808a89256989.jpg

So that's why I keep asking these questions.

:classic_biggrin:

Well, at least the feet and schlongs appear to match;) I had the same issue with respect to feet and finally used the method suggested and explained by Captainhook, above and have never looked back.

7 hours ago, Thenryb said:

Well, at least the feet and schlongs appear to match;) I had the same issue with respect to feet and finally used the method suggested and explained by Captainhook, above and have never looked back.

The problem with that solution (as I understand it) is that you lose the schlong variations provided by SoS. Capitanohook confirms this but doesn't mind it. I mind it.

On 5/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, Vyxenne said:

@galgaroth Thank you for this- I would really love to be able to use TS with SoS-Full and have everything work including no funky foots :classic_tongue:, fully-randomized schlongs selections on NPCs as intended by SoS-SE, no dual-schlong men, interesting though that sounds, etc. However, based probably on my own ignorance, I don't understand what to do with the information you provided- it raises more questions than it answers when I actually try to implement it. Could you please take a moment to clarify?

My load order is as follows:

- Schlongs of Skyrim SE

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 1 of 2

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version, part 2 of 2

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Is that your load order or the order in which you installed the mods? What did you allow each mod to overwrite? Where is SoS-Light.esp in your load order since it's not mentioned above but only below with no load-order guidance?

since all animations are taken care of by SoS. I never knew that SoS contained any animations, and the installation notes don't suggest running FNIS after installing it. So this confuses me.

I opened malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif (they both come from part 2 of TS, they're in \meshes\actors\character\character assets\), clicked on the schlong in the viewport (whick also selects the proper node in the tree list on the left) then right-click on the node in the left list and choose "Remove Branch". Then save, and that's it.

When I opened either of the two Malebody_x.nif files, they both had holes where schlongs should be. So obviously, this entire scheme depends on correct installation order (not load order) as well as which overwrite authorizations are granted during the various installations.

Ok so, to clarify any potential misunderstandings in the instructions:

I use Mod Organizer 2, because I think it's the best of all the options. So the load order is as listed above, and the files of the mods lower in the list override the ones from a higher position;

• if using other mod managers, I guess you would have to install the mods in the same order and let them override previous files when prompted; I never used NMM or Vortex so I'm not sure exactly what the process is;

Since I use MO2, going into the mod folder and manually deleting files is not difficult or complicated; If using managers which do not have this feature, try manually deleting the \meshes\auxbones\ folder from part 2 of TS zip archive before installing it;

• the reason for doing this is that I wasn't sure if the author of TS made any changes to the bones and/or animations and didn't want to mess anything up; this step might not be necessary, it might just work as is but since I use MO this was really easy to do and I thought it's better to be safe than sorry;
  • SoS does have animations, that's how you make the schlongs hard or flacid; VectorPlexus found a way to do this without FNIS though, so make sure to buy him a beer or something if you ever see him ;)

I'm guessing the missing schlongs when opening the body meshes in NifSkope are because of installation or mod order issues. I hope the comments above made the process more clear, so try again and see if it works.

And "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp" has to be loaded to avoid the feet issue. The position doesn't matter as long as it's somewhere and loaded, all it does is set up some paths so the meshes can find the correct textures.

As for having a hole instead of the schlong, it looks like a load order issue or the mod wasn't installed properly. Remove it and install again considering the details listed above.

And just to be clear, this is only a hack to get TS for SoS lite to work with the full SoS. The proper way to do things is to ask the author of TS to make a version for SoS full.

2 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Ok so, to clarify any potential misunderstandings in the instructions:

I use Mod Organizer 2, because I think it's the best of all the options. So the load order is as listed above, and the files of the mods lower in the list override the ones from a higher position;

• if using other mod managers, I guess you would have to install the mods in the same order and let them override previous files when prompted; I never used NMM or Vortex so I'm not sure exactly what the process is;

Since I use MO2, going into the mod folder and manually deleting files is not difficult or complicated; If using managers which do not have this feature, try manually deleting the \meshes\auxbones\ folder from part 2 of TS zip archive before installing it;

• the reason for doing this is that I wasn't sure if the author of TS made any changes to the bones and/or animations and didn't want to mess anything up; this step might not be necessary, it might just work as is but since I use MO this was really easy to do and I thought it's better to be safe than sorry;
  • SoS does have animations, that's how you make the schlongs hard or flacid; VectorPlexus found a way to do this without FNIS though, so make sure to buy him a beer or something if you ever see him ;)

I'm guessing the missing schlongs when opening the body meshes in NifSkope are because of installation or mod order issues. I hope the comments above made the process more clear, so try again and see if it works.

And "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp" has to be loaded to avoid the feet issue. The position doesn't matter as long as it's somewhere and loaded, all it does is set up some paths so the meshes can find the correct textures.

As for having a hole instead of the schlong, it looks like a load order issue or the mod wasn't installed properly. Remove it and install again considering the details listed above.

And just to be clear, this is only a hack to get TS for SoS lite to work with the full SoS. The proper way to do things is to ask the author of TS to make a version for SoS full.

I just succeeded in getting this all to work, came here to post how I dood it, and here's your response! Thank you!

Here's how I got TS bodies with SoS-SE, complete with all features of SoS-SE and no weird feet or schlongs- this is primarily for NMM users like me. Because I already had all of the mods installed, but had issues, I uninstalled all of them except XPMSSE before doing the following:

1. Install SoS-SE

• Reply "No to Mod" if it asks to overwrite any part of XPMSSE ("XP 32 Skeleton")

2. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 1 of 2

• Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite SoS-SE's male textures
  • Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite any of your female body replacer files- I have no idea why Tempered Skins for Males wants to overwrite female bodies, but it does

3. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 2 of 2

• Un-check the Skeleton option in the FOMOD dialog, although it will wrongly try to overwrite XPMSSE anyway
  • Reply "No to Folder" when it wants to overwrite anything in the meshes\auxbones folder and subfolders
  • Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite XPMSSE in spite of the fact that you un-checked that option earlier
  • Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite the SoS-SE male body textures

4. Install XPMSSE if it is not already installed. Recommend v4.20 because 4.31 is broken due to SKEE issues

• Reply "Yes to Mod" when it wants to overwrite SoS (either of them) Skeletons

5. Open data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_0.nif in NifSkope

• Expand the only visible NiNode so you can see the BSTriShapes under it
  • Click "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>"
  • Verify that only the penis is the active shape (highlighted in bright green) in the depiction in the right-hand pane
  • Right-click the same "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>" and select Block > Remove Branch
  • Verify that the schlong has disappeared from the depiction in the right-hand pane
  • Click the little diskette icon at the top left of the NifSkope window to save the penis-free mesh :classic_blink:

6. Repeat Step 5 above for data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_1.nif

7. Enjoy this:

20180502201325_1.thumb.jpg.80566a60a745f0c40d99c150126934ca.jpg

:heart:

33 minutes ago, DykkenTomb said:

Did anyone figure out how to fix the feet issue with SOS full and Tempered skins? I've gotten everything else to look pretty except that part. 

Hi Dykkentomb, just in case I have something of use, what's the "foot" issue? I'm using SOS Full with TS, have only one schlong and access to all schlong types in game, including randomization.

I also haven't noticed any ugly feet issues in or out of animations... Mine looks just like Captainnohooks and without any foot issues.

EDIT: Never mind, l camped on this post after a distraction, looks like Vyxenne figured it out :smile:

32 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Never mind, l camped on this post after a distraction, looks like Vyxenne figured it out :smile:

Actually, @galgaroth figured it out but posted it in MOranian. I simply translated it into NMMese, tested it and posted what I had done. :classic_wub:

24 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Actually, @galgaroth figured it out but posted it in MOranian. I simply translated it into NMMese, tested it and posted what I had done. :classic_wub:

Haha, when I saw the steps you took to get that resolved, I wondered how the hell I even got mine to work without these issues I've been oblivious to since I first installed it :classic_blink:

The only thing that sticks out to me, is Galgoroth saying he "just let xpmsse take care of the body," otherwise I didn't even think about installing/overwriting (except for xmpsse), etc, I just did it in order in his original post and it just... "worked."

Talk about blind, dumb luck... LOL At least it's here in case we need to reinstall or something, thank you!

Okay so I finally have it all working now, turns out I had to install things a bit differently:

1. Install SMP All in One which comes with Floppy SOS

2. Install Vitruvia

3. Install Vitruvia SOS SE Light

4. Install SOS (Overwriting Everything)

5. Install XPMSSE v4.20 (Overwriting Everything)

5aeb2304c6ea4_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_05.01-17_31_20_56.thumb.png.f565bae5ef49305d70eb39e2960da126.png

I modified Tempered Skins textures to work with SOS SE Full  in the meantime that the original author makes a proper version. Install SOS and install this patch upon it. I remade the installer too. The only meshes included are the boots ones, the rest of the files are just textures, no esp, no body meshes, no skeletons, they are needed no more.

https://mega.nz/#!6Y11QJ7A!wYjAmdhwdwYw44tMwHjy8Y3OYYhZPFcUPllX2cGLYDE

I do have a curiosity question.  I am doing some research and I am seeing reports that Skee (used by racemenu and ECEs alphas) and xpmse's latest version (which has SoS support) are causing some major corruption issues with saves and such.  The listed fix is that you need to downgrade to 4.20 xpmse se until a fix for Skee is out,  However I saw a post saying that 4.20 has no SoS full option when installing.  Is xpmse se  4.20 compatible with sos full? Or can we not use SoS Full with xpmse se until a fix for Skee is out so we can use 4.31?

6 hours ago, nevenbridge said:

I modified Tempered Skins textures to work with SOS SE Full  in the meantime that the original author makes a proper version. Install SOS and install this patch upon it. I remade the installer too. The only meshes included are the boots ones, the rest of the files are just textures, no esp, no body meshes, no skeletons, they are needed no more.

https://mega.nz/#!6Y11QJ7A!wYjAmdhwdwYw44tMwHjy8Y3OYYhZPFcUPllX2cGLYDE

Thanks so very much for this! Much appreciated.

16 hours ago, RyuDraconis said:

I do have a curiosity question.  I am doing some research and I am seeing reports that Skee (used by racemenu and ECEs alphas) and xpmse's latest version (which has SoS support) are causing some major corruption issues with saves and such.  The listed fix is that you need to downgrade to 4.20 xpmse se until a fix for Skee is out,  However I saw a post saying that 4.20 has no SoS full option when installing.  Is xpmse se  4.20 compatible with sos full? Or can we not use SoS Full with xpmse se until a fix for Skee is out so we can use 4.31?

Firstly, you can run XPMSSE 4.31 without SKEE- but you won't have the full functionality.

Secondly, All of the problems, crashes, savegame corruption, etc. that I'm reading about are from people on game 1.5.39 and SKSE 2.0.7. That's why I'm still on game version 1.5.23 and SKSE64 version 2.0.6 with XPMSSE 4.20. It works fine with SoS-Full. I plan to stay on these versions until the whole SKEE debacle is ironed out. I have seen many posts from others saying they are doing the same thing. I have 165 active plugins and, with the versions of (everything) that I'm running, everything is smooth and trouble-free.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, you can run XPMSSE 4.31 without SKEE- but you won't have the full functionality.

Secondly, All of the problems, crashes, savegame corruption, etc. that I'm reading about are from people on game 1.5.39 and SKSE 2.0.7. That's why I'm still on game version 1.5.23 and SKSE64 version 2.0.6 with XPMSSE 4.20. It works fine with SoS-Full. I plan to stay on these versions until the whole SKEE debacle is ironed out. I have seen many posts from others saying they are doing the same thing. I have 165 active plugins and, with the versions of (everything) that I'm running, everything is smooth and trouble-free.

Ok, great, thanks for the input! So if I were to rollback my skyrim installation to the previous version and find skse 2.06 (its no longer on silverlock, so Ill have to google it I think) when i install SoS full and xpmse se 4.20, I would have soS install its skeleton and itself first, then overwrite with xpmse se 420s? (as in put it in higher priority in Mo 2 which is what i do use, because its sooooo much better than NMM haha )

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

That's why I'm still on game version 1.5.23 and SKSE64 version 2.0.6 with XPMSSE 4.20. It works fine with SoS-Full. I plan to stay on these versions until the whole SKEE debacle is ironed out.

And this old fox will follow the vixen in these matters.

18 hours ago, RyuDraconis said:

find skse 2.06 (its no longer on silverlock

SKSE64 v 2.0.6 is available on Silverlock under the heading "Archived builds- please do not link to these directly" or words very similar to that.

have soS install its skeleton and itself first, then overwrite with xpmse se 420s? (...)

You can either let SoS-full install its own skeleton and then overwrite with XPMSSE or install XPMSSE at any point and "just say no" when NMM asks for permission for SoS to overwrite any XPMSSE file(s). I have no idea how you should manage it in MO since I don't use it.

Mo 2 which is what i do use, because its sooooo much better than NMM haha )

DisgustedDryHeaves.gif.4ef25d33df94f7430ba32fd6cd77be62.gif

At this point weeks after Steam rammed 1.5.39 down our throats, you may have to revert several other mods to game v1.5.23 and SKSE64 2.0.6. Some examples off the top of my head- Racemenu64/ECE, SkyHUD, CBP Physics/HDT-SMP, AH Hotkeys... if you were using NMM it would be a simple matter to sort your mods by installation date to find out which ones you've recently updated, so since MO is so "vastly superior to NMM in every possible way" :classic_tongue: I'm assuming you can do that in MO as well. Or not.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

SKSE64 v 2.0.6 is available on Silverlock under the heading "Archived builds- please do not link to these directly" or words very similar to that.

You can either let SoS-full install its own skeleton and then overwrite with XPMSSE or install XPMSSE at any point and "just say no" when NMM asks for permission for SoS to overwrite any XPMSSE file(s). I have no idea how you should manage it in MO since I don't use it.

Reveal hidden contents

DisgustedDryHeaves.gif.4ef25d33df94f7430ba32fd6cd77be62.gif

At this point weeks after Steam rammed 1.5.39 down our throats, you may have to revert several other mods to game v1.5.23 and SKSE64 2.0.6. Some examples off the top of my head- Racemenu64/ECE, SkyHUD, CBP Physics/HDT-SMP, AH Hotkeys... if you were using NMM it would be a simple matter to sort your mods by installation date to find out which ones you've recently updated, so since MO is so "vastly superior to NMM in every possible way" :classic_tongue: I'm assuming you can do that in MO as well. Or not.

Its just something I got used to using over NMM, mostly because I kept messing up my mods install with NMM and doign that emant redoing everything since it overwrites.  Thanks so much for the help!

On 5/3/2018 at 7:56 AM, JayeConcord said:

Okay so I finally have it all working now, turns out I had to install things a bit differently:

1. Install SMP All in One which comes with Floppy SOS

2. Install Vitruvia

3. Install Vitruvia SOS SE Light

4. Install SOS (Overwriting Everything)

5. Install XPMSSE v4.20 (Overwriting Everything)

5aeb2304c6ea4_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_05.01-17_31_20_56.thumb.png.f565bae5ef49305d70eb39e2960da126.png

For MO users.. It's very simple.. 

1. Install SOS full and choice of SOS Genie. Average, Muscular,..Etc.

Next disable the SOS smurf or vector folders.  In mod organizer it's just easier to delete it or hide it. meshes\actors\characters\characters assets\SOS\Smurf\

2. Install both Tempered Skins.  SOS Genie addition. 

Make sure your load order reads...

SOSFULL.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

schlongs of Skyrim - light.esp

XMPSE

That's it. It doesn't take much more than that. The problem was the SOS smurf.. 

You do not need to delete any animations from Tempered or rename anything. It's SOS full you need to worry about. Once you've done what I've shown above the feet and everything else works fine.