3F (063): SMIM-SE-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
  40 (064): SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
  41 (065): SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
  42 (066): amuletofshouting.esp
  43 (067): RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
  44 (068): DragonAspectNoPower.esp
  45 (069): rich merchants of skyrim.esp

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Probably a silly question; but whenever someone gets undressed; for a spilt second it shows brown underware before showing them completely naked.  Is there something I can do to fix that?

Thanks

Sounds like your default body is a "nevernude" version, which flashes into sight briefly before the SoS body overrides it. If that's the case, just install a nude body replacer.

Sounds like your default body is a "nevernude" version, which flashes into sight briefly before the SoS body overrides it. If that's the case, just install a nude body replacer.

I had the same experience even though I had a nude body installed, but it only happened the first few times and then it stopped happening.

@奈樱雪米 the log doesn't say anything out of the ordinary and looks ok, and I tried saving/loading in all of the cities you mentioned. No crash... so I'm guessing one (or more) of your other mods causes issues when SoS is present. I'll keep an eye on it, if you figure out which other mod(s) cause problems with SoS let me know.

Just as a guess, can you try with SoS loaded but without Immersive Citizens?

@奈樱雪米 the log doesn't say anything out of the ordinary and looks ok, and I tried saving/loading in all of the cities you mentioned. No crash... so I'm guessing one (or more) of your other mods causes issues when SoS is present. I'll keep an eye on it, if you figure out which other mod(s) cause problems with SoS let me know.

Oh, yes, I do can load in without immersive citizens.

3 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Ummm, I've got crash problem on loading in the tumb.

HAving read the posts I'm not getting CTD at any point with SOS, but my character is wearing underwear. When I had SOS lite he was nude. I've changed the load order around but no schlong just undies. I decided to open nifskope and remove the undies,  now he is bare assed but has a see through whole where the schlong should be.

2 hours ago, Scottvrakis said:

Got meself a crash as-well, playing Project Aho and can't leave the Masters' house, if that helps. Here's the log. 

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Edit: Reloaded some earlier saves, the Skyrim exterior works fine.

Edit2: When the NPC whos house I'm in returns, the game crashes as-well.

Edit3: Uninstalled SoS and it seems to have fixed it.

Exact same issue for me with Project AHO. SOS Lite works with it, and if I disable the SOS full esp, the game will load fine.

55 minutes ago, dragonboy888 said:

Exact same issue for me with Project AHO. SOS Lite works with it, and if I disable the SOS full esp, the game will load fine.

Yeah I just removed SoS until I could get an answer as to why it was crashing, and now, hours later, I can't reload saves in Aho, SOS or not. Hard saves, quicksaves, Hell, even AUTO saves result in a CTD. The only way to 'progress' is to reload a save I had 2 hours ago. And even if I do that and continue, I better not exit the game because any saves made AFTER that point give me a CTD. I think Aho is just broken.

That SoS log looks normal... can you attach the skse log as well? I'll take a look at Project AHO to see what the problem might be. In the meantime, if you have saves you really care about, as an emergency workaround try deleting the SKSE co-save file(s) and see if that lets you load. I'm not sure if this will work but give it a shot.

In other news, here's the DLL compiled for VR. I had no time to test it, so anything might happen from it working flawlessly to your house burning down. You have been warned :smile: If you want to play around with it and test it, install SoS SE as you normally would and replace the DLL with the one from the zip attached here. Let me know how it goes.

SchlongsOfSkyrim_VR_DLL.zip

On 4/14/2018 at 1:38 AM, capitanohook said:

omg ... why all this ?  when i install the schlong of skyrim se i have removed nifeskope on my pc... 

for use tempered skin with schlong of skyrim togethrt is simple :

1- install schlong of skyrim se , chose normal body and chose only 1 tipe of penis ... not all 3 !! becouse on tempered skin schlong v 2 of 2 you can chose only 1 penis !! ( i have chose muscular penis...is better)

2 - install tempered shin schlong v 1 of 2

3 - install tempered skin schlong v 2 of 2 ... chose  normal body with big schlong  and "choose the same type of penis chosen on schlong of skyrim se"  (((on schlong of skyrim se i have chose muscular penis and on tempered skin schlong v 2 of 2 i have chose muscular penis....)))

4- for the end re-install  the xp maximum skeletor xxl last version....

look my photo  tempered skin schlong and schlong of skyrim se work very well togheter in my game...remember...chose and install 1 of tipe and similar of penis and use in the game on mcm menu only 1 tipe of penis !!! i have chose for 2 mods only  muscular penis...is the best " look the photo 2 " vector plexus muscular" ;D it was simple, i did not have to use nifskope :smile:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for this. Its working well for me now. The only issue I've come across is when using free cam in Markarth. The screen turns gray and freezes. But no ctd. So I'm happy. 

And thanks to Galgaroth for all his efforts. 

In reading this topic I'm somewhat confused.

Currently I am using SOS light with SOS Tempered skins (part 1 & part 2) installed.  There is a new nude Tempered skins (nude) version that I have downloaded.  As such I have some questions ass I manually install mods and don't use MO or NMM.

1.  Can I install SOS full (this mod) over the light version without uninstalling the light one?

2.  Can I install the TS (nude) version over everything or do I have to uninstall the old one first.

3.  Will there be any doubling up of schlongs?

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, galgaroth said:

That SoS log looks normal... can you attach the skse log as well? I'll take a look at Project AHO to see what the problem might be. In the meantime, if you have saves you really care about, as an emergency workaround try deleting the SKSE co-save file(s) and see if that lets you load. I'm not sure if this will work but give it a shot.

In other news, here's the DLL compiled for VR. I had no time to test it, so anything might happen from it working flawlessly to your house burning down. You have been warned :smile: If you want to play around with it and test it, install SoS SE as you normally would and replace the DLL with the one from the zip attached here. Let me know how it goes.

SchlongsOfSkyrim_VR_DLL.zip

Not the guy your asking, but same issue. Heres a Papyrus log and the SOS SKSE log.

Papyrus.0.log

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

I did attempt restarting SOS to see if it would help when the orc approaches.

The VR DLL doesn't seem to work. The game crashes when entering the game world - loading a save or starting a new game. 

From what I can understand sometimes there are more things that need to be done as part of the conversion, like finding pointers and updating hooks or something like that. 

I asked the SKSE dev  if it is expected the game to crash at the start or later and he said: "It depends on what the DLL does. If it applies hooks or has callbacks that run on new/load game then the crash can be delayed" 

Is there somewhere a log that can help with debugging this? 

18 hours ago, tim3flies said:

In reading this topic I'm somewhat confused.

Currently I am using SOS light with SOS Tempered skins (part 1 & part 2) installed.  There is a new nude Tempered skins (nude) version that I have downloaded.  As such I have some questions ass I manually install mods and don't use MO or NMM.

1.  Can I install SOS full (this mod) over the light version without uninstalling the light one?

2.  Can I install the TS (nude) version over everything or do I have to uninstall the old one first.

3.  Will there be any doubling up of schlongs?

Thanks in advance.

1. Um.... no idea really, maybe it would work maybe not. You should really use a mod manager...

2. Dunno, I didn't play with that nude version yet

3. Yes, unless you delete the schlong in NifSkope first. If you do it like capitanohook described above, you'll have 2 right on top of each other but you won't notice. And you won't be able to change the type.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

The VR DLL doesn't seem to work. The game crashes when entering the game world - loading a save or starting a new game. 

From what I can understand sometimes there are more things that need to be done as part of the conversion, like finding pointers and updating hooks or something like that. 

I asked the SKSE dev  if it is expected the game to crash at the start or later and he said: "It depends on what the DLL does. If it applies hooks or has callbacks that run on new/load game then the crash can be delayed" 

Is there somewhere a log that can help with debugging this? 

Well I kinda sorta expected that... The log won't help right now, I'll go through the code to see what I missed

6 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Well I kinda sorta expected that... The log won't help right now, I'll go through the code to see what I missed

Thanks. 

Is SkyUI a requirement for the DLL to work? Because for now there is no stable usable version of it for SkyrimVR.

Here is a small explanation how to run SkyrimVR without a headset. It looks long but it is only several steps. If I can be of any help please let me know. 

Just a small note:

SkyrimVR puts you directly in the game and the menu is actually in a cave. So with the current DLL the game will crash immediately after the logo. Attempting to run SOS without the SKSE plugin will end up with the dialog about the missing SKSE been stuck as at that moment it is impossible to press OK. In order to avoid all this a file SkyrimVR.ini has to be put in Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR with the following:

[VR]

bLoadVRPlayroom=0

This will make the game behave like usual.

10 hours ago, galgaroth said:

1. Um.... no idea really, maybe it would work maybe not. You should really use a mod manager...

2. Dunno, I didn't play with that nude version yet

3. Yes, unless you delete the schlong in NifSkope first. If you do it like capitanohook described above, you'll have 2 right on top of each other but you won't notice. And you won't be able to change the type.

here is a instruction for starting vr game without having a vr headset: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/6uo053/how_to_use_steamvr_tracked_devices_without_a_hmd/

hope this will help for testing