I have tinkered with the DLL a bit more and I think I managed to remove the ESM/ESP limit. Please use the attached DLL to test. Note that it is NOT compatible with old saves, it will cause infinite loading screen.

To test, save and load while adding and removing mods to/from the load order. In my tests everything went fine, but you never know... If something goes wrong, open the SchlongsOfSkyrim.ini  file, set iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5], do again whatever caused the problem and and attach here the SoS log file.

SchlongsOfSkyrim_no_limit_DLL.zip

On 3/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, DykkenTomb said:

cOJzZ has created an XML file which works with HDT-SMP collisions. He created some collisions based setup for the SOS light body muscular. I've gone ahead and completely converted SOS Full and given each one of the nifs collisions. This file here has everything you need for HDT-SMP to work properly. Please give Senpo and cOJzZ full credit for the collision branches I used to convert all the nifs to work with HDT-SMP. The file I'm giving you is what you can use for the collisions with CBBE Special. It works like a charm. Just install the full SOS Full HDT-SMP mod and you can use CBBE Special with collision with any of the Sexlab, flowergirls or OSEX mods. Warning you can't have the this setup without the HDT-SMP framework. Otherwise, the game will CTD. 

Requirements:

HDT-SMP Framework

HDT-SMP Physics

SKSE64

Sexlab, OSEX converted, or Flowergirls

CBBE Special with Xml files for HDT-SMP framework

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - 0.2 Alpha HDT-SMP Collisions.zip

Once the stable v1.0 version is released, this will need to be updated because old saves made with the alpha version will not be compatible. The new DLL to test with is here.

I installed this (thank you very much!) and everything works. Previously, I had Tempered Skins SoS Light version and really liked the TS body. When I installed this, I uninstalled Tempered Skins and the TS-SoS component (SoS Light, I assume but don't know since I got it via Tempered Skins.) Then I installed this mod plus the non-SoS version of Tempered Skins from the Nexus, hoping to have a nice Tempered Skins body plus the full version of SoS schlong. Because I wanted to keep the TS body, I told NMM to allow TS to overwrite the SoS body files. Big mistake- I ended up with the beautiful Tempered Skins bodies, but they all had two schlongs - one flaccid, which I assume was from Tempered Skins, and one from SoS that appeared to be just crudely pasted onto the crotch. Eww. I fixed the double schlong issue by re-installing SoS and this time allowing it to overwrite everything from Tempered Skins, which worked (yay!) but also removed the TS body (boo!)

Is there some way I can use the Tempered Skins body along with the SoS schlong, but not the SoS full body, and without the double schlongs? I really want to keep the full version of SoS. Thanks.

On 3/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, DykkenTomb said:

cOJzZ has created an XML file which works with HDT-SMP collisions. He created some collisions based setup for the SOS light body muscular. I've gone ahead and completely converted SOS Full and given each one of the nifs collisions. This file here has everything you need for HDT-SMP to work properly. Please give Senpo and cOJzZ full credit for the collision branches I used to convert all the nifs to work with HDT-SMP. The file I'm giving you is what you can use for the collisions with CBBE Special. It works like a charm. Just install the full SOS Full HDT-SMP mod and you can use CBBE Special with collision with any of the Sexlab, flowergirls or OSEX mods. Warning you can't have the this setup without the HDT-SMP framework. Otherwise, the game will CTD. 

Requirements:

HDT-SMP Framework

HDT-SMP Physics

SKSE64

Sexlab, OSEX converted, or Flowergirls

CBBE Special with Xml files for HDT-SMP framework

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - 0.2 Alpha HDT-SMP Collisions.zip

Thank you for this.

Is there a CBBE XML for HDT-SMP around that includes the relevant entries for the vagina yet? The ones I have for CBBE have only breast and butt entries.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:31 AM, galgaroth said:

Could you please look in SchlongsOfSkyrim.log and see if it says anything about ESLs? If it does... it will affect things down the line if adding more mods

I don't really see much of anything in this log, it doesn't seem to be logging the mods or the limits here. This is the whole log:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 0 stored armors
0 armor addons processed

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't really see much of anything in this log, it doesn't seem to be logging the mods or the limits here. This is the whole log:

SchlongsOfSkyrim.log

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 0 stored armors
0 armor addons processed

You have to edit the ini file and set the logging level to 5. There's a new DLL which doesn't have a ESM/ESP limit, see here. I'm actually curious to see if ESL files are counted.

On 3/25/2018 at 9:27 PM, Malo said:

Thank you for this.

Is there a CBBE XML for HDT-SMP around that includes the relevant entries for the vagina yet? The ones I have for CBBE have only breast and butt entries.

From what I've scene. Just download the CBBE 2 XML's from bodyslide. Use the SOSFull File I've uploaded with the altered meshes and XML file and you should be good to go. 

On 3/27/2018 at 5:34 PM, DykkenTomb said:

Alright, I'll just update the meshes for everyone. 

Here is the new file. I just added the new DLL. I don't really need to update the meshes. I've tried updating the meshes for the body to bounce. I'll be looking into FroppySOS shortly and will post once I've gotten the files setup. However, from what they were saying. It would need a new Dll compiled since it's setup for PE and not SMP. 

4 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

From what I've scene. Just download the CBBE 2 XML's from bodyslide. Use the SOSFull File I've uploaded with the altered meshes and XML file and you should be good to go. 

lol I never noticed the separate CBBE SMP file available that contains all the XMLs needed.

5 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

I've tried that, and I can only get boob-butt bounce, but no vagina collisions.

1 hour ago, Shizof said:

I've tried that, and I can only get boob-butt bounce, but no vagina collisions.

Is it picking up the MaleSchlong.xml? I noticed it was in a bad path and moved it to the right path then added it to the defaultBBP.xml entries and it seemed to work great.

2 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

Has anyone been able to get Tempered Skins feet to work properly with SOS full? I'm taking all the meshes now and I'm adding them to the feet if I can. I'm trying to remember the process. When I'm done I'll add the feet meshes which will hopefully work properly. 

As long as the basic UVMAP is the same between SoS SE and SoS LE,

it would be easier to ask the original author (traa108) to compile the compatible texture.

SoS full:

malebody_1(textures>actors>character>male): Body plus feet

textures>actors>character>SoS (>[name of SoS add-on]): male genital

SoS light:

malebody_1(textures>actors>character>male): Body plus genital

malebody_1_feet (textures>actors>character>male): feet

What you have to adapt Tempered Skins to SoS full is in principle to combine feet part of malebody_1_feet with body part of malebody_1 like a jigsaw,

and switch the assigned texture path of feet mesh from malebody_1_feet to malebody_1 as SoS full originally had in LE.

It's not so difficult process, so if the author grant permission, even I can do.

On 3/26/2018 at 9:00 PM, galgaroth said:

You have to edit the ini file and set the logging level to 5. There's a new DLL which doesn't have a ESM/ESP limit, see here. I'm actually curious to see if ESL files are counted.

I looked after increasing the logging level. Looks like they aren't counted at all. I tried with the new DLL as well, same thing.  Only the standard mods were listed in the SchlongsOfSkyrim.log even while the CC mods were listed in the skse64.log.

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you for this!

I am still waiting to hear back from aok for permission, sadly when i sent him a message he had just logged off nexus about 30 minutes before, but I guess it would be OK to have some beta testers, if you or anyone else is interested