11 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Thanks for the offer but it feels wrong to profit from this mod when 95% of the work was done by other people. I'll see what can be done to compile the DLL for VR and if there are problems, I'll figure something out.

Do you need SKSEVR for this or only the game? If you do not mind I can PM you to talk about what is needed. No need to worry - I'm not going to offer to buy you a headset or the game, but I believe I can provide the needed information. 

15 minutes ago, Man Of Steel Man said:

I hope so although I have not seen it on silverlock.org.

The link to download the alpha is on silverlock.org so it seems genuine. There is an explanation how to get a link here. There is also a post there about work on making SkyUI/MCM available in some form. It is also probbably a good idea to discuss it in that thread as it is offtopic here. 

21 minutes ago, prinyo said:

The link to download the alpha is on silverlock.org so it seems genuine. There is an explanation how to get a link here. There is also a post there about work on making SkyUI/MCM available in some form. It is also probbably a good idea to discuss it in that thread as it is offtopic here. 

Thanks, very useful!

On 4/1/2018 at 11:10 PM, zarantha said:

I looked after increasing the logging level. Looks like they aren't counted at all. I tried with the new DLL as well, same thing.  Only the standard mods were listed in the SchlongsOfSkyrim.log even while the CC mods were listed in the skse64.log.

Doing some digging while waiting for the updated jcontainers (v4.10 is now out) there's a discussion about how skse / skyrim manages the list of mods.

https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/issues/16

There's a array called loadCCMods which was added to the ModList structure, it should just be a case of creating another loop after the first to add them to the end of the array especially if it now supports variable size.

With the orginal code in LoadModInfo I've added after the first loop.

UInt8 CCmodCount = data->modList.loadedCCMods.count;

for (int i = 0; i < CCmodCount; i++) {
            const char * name;
            if (data->modList.loadedCCMods) {
                name = data->modList.loadedCCMods->name;
                _DMESSAGE("  %02X (%03i): %s", i + modCount, i + modCount, name);
            }
            CurrentMods[i + modCount] = name;
        }

Ignore that it says CC as from the JC thread it looks like they're all the esl files, that should allow it to log the esl files. I've built a test on my system using the old code, still limited to 256, but I've no esl files to try it with and I'd need an esl follower mod to really test if it works at all. It should be a case of swapping out the    'CurrentMods[i + modCount] = name;' to add to the end of the new variable size array.

If someone can point me towards a male follower or an armor mod (not CC)  that uses an esl I'll test it with the old code.

3 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

Doing some digging while waiting for the updated jcontainers (v4.10 is now out) there's a discussion about how skse / skyrim manages the list of mods.

https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/issues/16

There's a array called loadCCMods which was added to the ModList structure, it should just be a case of creating another loop after the first to add them to the end of the array especially if it now supports variable size.

With the orginal code in LoadModInfo I've added after the first loop.

UInt8 CCmodCount = data->modList.loadedCCMods.count;

for (int i = 0; i < CCmodCount; i++) {
            const char * name;
            if (data->modList.loadedCCMods) {
                name = data->modList.loadedCCMods->name;
                _DMESSAGE("  %02X (%03i): %s", i + modCount, i + modCount, name);
            }
            CurrentMods[i + modCount] = name;
        }

Ignore that it says CC as from the JC thread it looks like they're all the esl files, that should allow it to log the esl files. I've built a test on my system using the old code, still limited to 256, but I've no esl files to try it with and I'd need an esl follower mod to really test if it works at all. It should be a case of swapping out the    'CurrentMods[i + modCount] = name;' to add to the end of the new variable size array.

If someone can point me towards a male follower or an armor mod (not CC)  that uses an esl I'll test it with the old code.

What would be the point though? It would have been a concern when the limit was hardcoded in the DLL, and even then all ESLs combined would have taken just one slot as pointed out here by Akzyra. The latest SoS doesn't have a limit (other than the one imposed by the game itself) and works without counting the ESLs. Adding them would increase complexity without any benefit...

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

I did find a SKSE build labeled "VR" but it doesn't contain the source code, only the compiled binaries. So for the moment I can't do the SoS VR port... (unless I'm blind or I looked in the wrong place, which is always a possibility)

I've encountered something peculiar: I started over, Helgen included, with SOS 1.0 active.  Everything was normal until I jumped from the tower and encountered Hadvar again.  Before this point, he was wearing his normal studded imperial armor.  Now his chestpiece had disappeared.  He had his other gear on, but no body slot armor.  And where his penis should have been was instead a giant hole through his mesh.

Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: I think I've found the problem: I'm also using the Bandoleer mod, and he does have a pouch on him during this issue.  I'm guessing that the bag in question is in slot 52, the same as SOS (provided the SE version does the same as the oldrim version) and therefore causing a problem.  This leads me to ask: is there some sort of compatibility patch available?

Hi. I have a weird problem. I have a female character. The mod doesn't crash and men have schlongs. However, during sexual intercourse, male NPCs penises gets backhandedly. So, penises don't stay upward and this causing unimmersive penetration. How do I fix this?

I am using these mods.

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

Flower Girls X

Flower Girls BDSM

UNP Body

CBP Physics

Total Character Makeover - MALE ONLY

and Schlongs of Skyrim SE

Edit: Ok, appearently I didn't need to pick skeleton option since I had XPMSSE. It works fine now. 

I just noticed something very weird happening... After the latest game update, I keep getting the gray face bug on the male player character. Even if I start the game from Steam, without any mods whatsoever. I did verify the game files and they seem ok. Anyone else noticed something like this?

On 4/8/2018 at 3:14 PM, youlou said:

I got the same problem as renthal721. No collision seems to come, only body mouvement. I have attached cbbe.xml to femalebody but no change still no collision. i don't know what to do more.

EDIT: Ok i found that it was a wrong path data in the archive that cause this issue now it works.

Could you elaborate a little more about wrong path data in the archive? I'm using MO2, so I'm not really sure how I could fix this at the moment. As far as I can tell the data path is correct.

Thanks

EDIT: Actually, I got it figured out. I moved the maleschlong.xml to the same folder as the defaultbbp.xml. Thanks for all of your help everyone!

22 hours ago, tareo1 said:

All seems to be working great, but I miss the ability to change the size with a slider. My character is stuck with a massive dong about the size of his wrists nearabouts. I guess we need to wait for sliders to be added to ECE?

My SoS has schlong-size settings in MCM, for player character and separately for any targeted NPC.

26 minutes ago, Ryzaki009 said:

How did you get it to work with tempered skins? When I tried I got 2 dicks :frown:

wtf ?? 2 dicks !!? 0_o ??  look at the potos of this mod ,the player and npc have the body of tempered skin, it's simple ,uninstall tempered skin 1 and 2 ,insert this mod and re_install tempered skin 1 and 2 , on mcm menu you can change the size of your and npc penis, and you can give various penis measure to npc, it works very well on my game, no ctd, nice jiggling, work well with all sexlabs mods for se :smile:

27 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

wtf ?? 2 dicks !!? 0_o ??  look at the potos of this mod ,the player and npc have the body of tempered skin, it's simple ,uninstall tempered skin 1 and 2 ,insert this mod and re_install tempered skin 1 and 2 , on mcm menu you can change the size of your and npc penis, and you can give various penis measure to npc, it works very well on my game, no ctd, nice jiggling, work well with all sexlabs mods for se :smile:

Yeah either I get 2 dicks or I get a really visible neck seam. XD rip me

3 minutes ago, Ryzaki009 said:

Yeah either I get 2 dicks or I get a really visible neck seam. XD rip me

55 minutes ago, Ryzaki009 said:

How did you get it to work with tempered skins? When I tried I got 2 dicks :frown:

for not appear the visible neck seam  put tempered skin afther  this mod, in my game the player and npc not have neck seam

5 hours ago, Ryzaki009 said:

I got the same- two schlongs, one static and flaccid and one SoS-controlled flaccid and erect as required. Traa108, the author of Tempered Skins, says TS is not compatible with SoS-Full and is looking at making a version of TS that is.