5 hours ago, hitkill95 said:

hello, i am having a similar issue on new game i keep getting the message that the dll is missing or outdated.

i am 100%sure my game, skse and sos are all updated, i even tried with skse v 2.0.17

i have no idea what to do anymore, i tried everthing i have found online

the message also states "found -1, expected 300004"

the problem persists even if i try running with only sos and its requirements

any help would be apreciated

The problem you're having is how to properly use your mod manager to install things (you are using one, right?).  Look to Youtube for vids on using whichever mod manager you've chosen (MO2 or Vortex) and methods needed to correctly install SKSE64 and mods with SKSE DLL's.  Start slow.  Get SKSE64 installed and test in game to make sure it works before moving on to other things.  Assuming you're not trying to get VR to work, the versions of things I listed above are exactly the versions you need for the most current version of Skyrim SE.  Make sure you let XPMSSE's skeletons overwrite the SOS skeletons (if there are conflicts).

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The problem you're having is how to properly use your mod manager to install things (you are using one, right?).  Look to Youtube for vids on using whichever mod manager you've chosen (MO2 or Vortex) and methods needed to correctly install SKSE64 and mods with SKSE DLL's.  Start slow.  Get SKSE64 installed and test in game to make sure it works before moving on to other things.  Assuming you're not trying to get VR to work, the versions of things I listed above are exactly the versions you need for the most current version of Skyrim SE.  Make sure you let XPMSSE's skeletons overwrite the SOS skeletons (if there are conflicts).

i had already done that before. i checked to see if skse was working, then installed mod by mod and checked them. i have installed every mod as was specified in their instructions and readmes, and did all that through MO2. i know those are the versions needed, and i have checked repeatedly that i have them. still the error persists, and my game has no schlongs available.

edit: i grabbed my brother's computer and did the exact same things i did before, and it worked. the only thing i can think of that would be different is that i had previous installations of skyrim in the machine with the problem. perhaps some old path didnt get removed or something? i have no idea

Edited by hitkill95
1 hour ago, hitkill95 said:

i had already done that before. i checked to see if skse was working, then installed mod by mod and checked them. i have installed every mod as was specified in their instructions and readmes, and did all that through MO2. i know those are the versions needed, and i have checked repeatedly that i have them. still the error persists, and my game has no schlongs available.

You are 100% making a mistake somewhere in your installation process.  No shade intended.  This software works fine.

That said, I am very much NOT an MO2 user.  I prefer Vortex heresy to MO2 masochism (my opinion, not out to start a religious war), so I can only suggest you to wait upon the leisure of someone that is better suited to point out the error of your ways or possibly dig deeper into how to use your mod manager.

SOS is mostly working for me. I have the VectorPlexus Regular and Smurf Average addons installed and they show up in the MCM. My problem is that a few NPC's seem to randomly not have their schlong, but most NPC's do.

So how do I make sure all males have it?

Also, can I skip one of the two esp files to save an esp slot? If so, which should I keep between VectorPlexus Regular and Smurf Average?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, trgdolors said:

SOS is mostly working for me. I have the VectorPlexus Regular and Smurf Average addons installed and they show up in the MCM. My problem is that a few NPC's seem to randomly not have their schlong, but most NPC's do.

So how do I make sure all males have it?

Also, can I skip one of the two esp files to save an esp slot? If so, which should I keep between VectorPlexus Regular and Smurf Average?

Thanks!

I run into this on occasion and I don't have a true fix for it.  Could be script load at the time of NPC detection caused them to be overlooked?  Custom race?  Mod conflict?  Whether a race is schlonged or not is controlled via a faction membership specific to the addon used, and I'm fairly certain the faction relationship value assigned represents the schlong size.  Also, being assigned by race means that custom races are going to be overlooked in the regular addons.  You may need to seek out another addon that matches any custom races you might be using (or make your own).

To check if an NPC is in the correct faction, you can get close enough to to the NPC to activate them in dialog and then hit the "N" key (default key) to target them.  Next, go into the SOS MCM after that and check if they are already schlonged or not.  If they are, removing and re-adding a specific schlong for that NPC often fixes that "one", but, if you encounter a lot of unschlonged, probably forcing a restart of SOS via the MCM may be the better solution.

There is another SOS extension/addon mod that adds some gender controls to the MCM.  This plugin has a history of creating a permanent underwear issue that I personally solved by making a small plugin file that marks the SOS underwear as "deleted" so they can't be equipped.  This sometimes results in a hole in the crotch when this not-schlonged issue happens.  Not currently using this extension at the moment, so that may have been corrected in an update I have yet to see.

You can use 1, 2 or all 3 included SOS addons as you see fit.  You just need at least 1 addon that matches the races used in game.  I personally use just VectorPlexus muscular and regular plugins, leaving off Smurf (too delicate looking for manly men).  Sometimes I keep Smurf and use it on the Elves only.  Also BadDog's Hoodies is another SOS addon set to consider if you go for the uncut look or want some interesting non-human exotics (retractable penis, barbed, etc.).

6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I run into this on occasion and I don't have a true fix for it.  Could be script load at the time of NPC detection caused them to be overlooked?  Custom race?  Mod conflict?  Whether a race is schlonged or not is controlled via a faction membership specific to the addon used, and I'm fairly certain the faction relationship value assigned represents the schlong size.  Also, being assigned by race means that custom races are going to be overlooked in the regular addons.  You may need to seek out another addon that matches any custom races you might be using (or make your own).

To check if an NPC is in the correct faction, you can get close enough to to the NPC to activate them in dialog and then hit the "N" key (default key) to target them.  Next, go into the SOS MCM after that and check if they are already schlonged or not.  If they are, removing and re-adding a specific schlong for that NPC often fixes that "one", but, if you encounter a lot of unschlonged, probably forcing a restart of SOS via the MCM may be the better solution.

There is another SOS extension/addon mod that adds some gender controls to the MCM.  This plugin has a history of creating a permanent underwear issue that I personally solved by making a small plugin file that marks the SOS underwear as "deleted" so they can't be equipped.  This sometimes results in a hole in the crotch when this not-schlonged issue happens.  Not currently using this extension at the moment, so that may have been corrected in an update I have yet to see.

You can use 1, 2 or all 3 included SOS addons as you see fit.  You just need at least 1 addon that matches the races used in game.  I personally use just VectorPlexus muscular and regular plugins, leaving off Smurf (too delicate looking for manly men).  Sometimes I keep Smurf and use it on the Elves only.  Also BadDog's Hoodies is another SOS addon set to consider if you go for the uncut look or want some interesting non-human exotics (retractable penis, barbed, etc.).

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I will try running just one of the VectorPlexus add-ons to save a slot.

This thread, post 14, suggests that for some add-ons (at least for some races), the Smurf add-on is also necessary:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86824-the-ancient-falmer-a-snow-elf-race-sos-plugin-oldrimse/

So for clarity, are you saying that in the SOS MCM, if I choose "Restart SOS" that forces the reschlonging/re-distribution of all NPCs? It seemed like that should be the case, but I wasn't sure. I DID try it, but it did not work for a few NPCs, and I don't think they were custom/different races.

1 hour ago, trgdolors said:

Thanks for the reply. Maybe I will try running just one of the VectorPlexus add-ons to save a slot.

This thread, post 14, suggests that for some add-ons (at least for some races), the Smurf add-on is also necessary:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86824-the-ancient-falmer-a-snow-elf-race-sos-plugin-oldrimse/

So for clarity, are you saying that in the SOS MCM, if I choose "Restart SOS" that forces the reschlonging/re-distribution of all NPCs? It seemed like that should be the case, but I wasn't sure. I DID try it, but it did not work for a few NPCs, and I don't think they were custom/different races.

Yes for "restart sos".  Try manually assigning ones to stubborn NPC's if the restart doesn't work.

I don't have that race addon, but it looks like it also supports the Vector Regular and Muscular addons in addition to Smurf's, so if you lacked one or more you should be able to account for that in the schlong size/race distribution section of the addon.  In theory.

On 9/12/2021 at 11:30 PM, fnorris226@gmail.com said:

I cant find an updated version for SKSE 2.0.19 or I just cant fine it. I keep getting an error that says "sos.dll cannot be found or you installed an older version"

On 9/6/2021 at 5:22 PM, Nagitoes said:

I've been trying to get this to work and can't seem to find a fix whenever I load the mod via mo2 the game will run but I get the outdated dll message and SoS won't work so I tried copying the plugin to SKSE directly and got this error

couldn't load plugin C:\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 1114)

anyone know how to fix this?

Are either of you using schlong of SAM? if so, you need to download the DLL update for it.

SOS DLL UPDATE.7z

On 9/12/2021 at 8:30 PM, fnorris226@gmail.com said:

I cant find an updated version for SKSE 2.0.19 or I just cant fine it. i keep getting an error that says "sos.dll cannot be found or you installed an older version"

SOS SE Version 1.1.4 is compatible with 2.0.19.

9 hours ago, adaniels156 said:

Are either of you using schlong of SAM? if so, you need to download the DLL update for it.

SOS DLL UPDATE.7z 167.28 kB · 2 downloads

WTF?! This is the DLL from SOS 1.1.4 (checksums match), not an update.  ?‍♂️

1) Just download the SOS SE 1.1.4 from the 1st post of this thread, like a sane enduser

2) Learn to use your mod manager to install mods, which is where your mistake resides.

3) Jiggly bits on your dolls!

Has anyone successfully gotten SoS SE 1.1.4 working with Skyrim VR in the last couple weeks?

I'm also getting the 1114 error that "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll" failed to load with SoS 1.1.4 and SKSE VR 2.0.12 (the latest). Racemenu and other plugins are loading fine but it looks like they may have been updated recently.

Edit: nvm I missed the correct VR download for SoS. If anyone else is still having error 1114, don't forget to right click on the downloaded rar file, open the properties, and "unblock" it before installing it with MO2. Otherwise windows will block the dll

Edited by unbrolievable
6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

SOS SE Version 1.1.4 is compatible with 2.0.19.

WTF?! This is the DLL from SOS 1.1.4 (checksums match), not an update.  ?‍♂️

1) Just download the SOS SE 1.1.4 from the 1st post of this thread, like a sane enduser

2) Learn to use your mod manager to install mods, which is where your mistake resides.

3) Jiggly bits on your dolls!

Don't know what to tell you man. I was having the same error they were having, went here https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/267-savrenx-schlong-of-sam-light-hdt-patch/ and did what it told me to do. I just assumed it was an update because it fixed it for me.

4 hours ago, unbrolievable said:

[snip] If anyone else is still having error 1114, don't forget to right click on the downloaded rar file, open the properties, and "unblock" it before installing it with MO2. Otherwise windows will block the dll

Here is the MO2 nugget of wisdom that will probably solve everyone's problem with installing this mod...

Ran into a vanishing penis issue. Not quite sure if any of the previous fixes in this thread will work because mine seems unique. Everything is fine right up until I start an animation involving a partner. Masterbating is fine, walking around naked is fine, revealing clothes is fine, but as soon as I start to get it on with an NPC *POOF* no dick.
I am using Yiffy Age of Skyrim and a crapton of other mods that mess with SOS and the skeleton (I don't want to, but so many of these mods have conflicting dependencies, it's a headache).

Load order is in the spoiler:

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
TakeNotes.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=0
SLAdventures.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack_Voice.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
KS Dragon Overhaul 2.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
AmorAdvExtended.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
Ars Metallica.esp=1
StalhrimBikini.esp=1
Goodstormcloaks.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp=1
Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp=0
Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp=1
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp=0
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp=0
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp=1
DibellaStatuesFixes.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Better Vampire Weapons.esp=1
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp=1
TAWOBA Level Lists.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
ZAZpatch.esp=1
Economy.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Animal_SOS.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=1
ABMM.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Horses.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RNAD_RWT_Patch.esp=1

Edited by hopventure
15 hours ago, hopventure said:

Ran into a vanishing penis issue. Not quite sure if any of the previous fixes in this thread will work because mine seems unique. Everything is fine right up until I start an animation involving a partner. Masterbating is fine, walking around naked is fine, revealing clothes is fine, but as soon as I start to get it on with an NPC *POOF* no dick.
I am using Yiffy Age of Skyrim and a crapton of other mods that mess with SOS and the skeleton (I don't want to, but so many of these mods have conflicting dependencies, it's a headache).

Load order is in the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
TakeNotes.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=0
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=0
SLAdventures.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack_Voice.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
KS Dragon Overhaul 2.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
HornyCreatures.esp=1
AmorAdvExtended.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
Ars Metallica.esp=1
StalhrimBikini.esp=1
Goodstormcloaks.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp=1
Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp=0
Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp=1
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp=0
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp=0
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp=1
DibellaStatuesFixes.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Better Vampire Weapons.esp=1
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp=1
TAWOBA Level Lists.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
ZAZpatch.esp=1
Economy.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Animal_SOS.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=1
ABMM.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Horses.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RNAD_RWT_Patch.esp=1

What does the NPC look like when their junk disappears...is there a hole in the pelvis or are they wearing something?  The schlong is equipped by SOS like part of an outfit.  It uses slot 52 (pelvis).  Perhaps you have another mod that wants to equip or strip that slot when sex starts?

Edited by 4nk8r
5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

What does the NPC look like when their junk disappears...is there a hole in the pelvis or are they wearing something?  The schlong is equipped by SOS like part of an outfit.  It uses slot 52 (pelvis).  Perhaps you have another mod that wants to equip or strip that slot when sex starts?

It was a hole. I'll look into that issue if it happens again. I ended up reinstalling XPMS, but I took the slow road and only overwrote the .hkx files and not the .nif files.
It seems to be working again...but it was working just fine when I started this character, so we'll see if it lasts.

On 9/18/2021 at 4:39 PM, 4nk8r said:

I found it! The Jewelry Limiter mod used the same slot for ring displays. Since I'd rather make sure my dude has all his parts than his bling, I turned it off.

Edited by hopventure
On 8/25/2021 at 12:54 AM, Bystander01 said:

I keep getting this f*cking issue after a while and i don't understand why it happens

"Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFE5320F1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 5936!"

Any clues please ? It's ruined several of my saves already

I have the same issue and have no idea how to fix it. does someone here know what to do? or is there an alternative dll somewhere?

1 hour ago, schlongsucker said:

I have the same issue and have no idea how to fix it. does someone here know what to do? or is there an alternative dll somewhere?

Would be interesting to see the rest of your NetScriptFramework crash output.  The thing that ultimately caused SkyrimSE to CTD isn't necessarily the thing that caused the problem that lead to the CTD.

3 hours ago, schlongsucker said:

You can hide SOS's dll, go ingame, save and quit then unhide the dll, it fixed it for me. With that said, i don't know if it's a permanent solution or only temporary

20 hours ago, Bystander01 said:

You can hide SOS's dll, go ingame, save and quit then unhide the dll, it fixed it for me. With that said, i don't know if it's a permanent solution or only temporary

i tried that but it permanently destroyed my framerate and i had a hard time getting my sos plugins to work again. i gave up on that savegame. the hiding the dll and resetting sos thing was recommended in a list of common crashes, so for others it may be useful

21 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Would be interesting to see the rest of your NetScriptFramework crash output.  The thing that ultimately caused SkyrimSE to CTD isn't necessarily the thing that caused the problem that lead to the CTD.

sorry i already deleted them (i tried like 7 times with different things that could fix it). all of them had this one in common, everything else was seemingly random.

1 hour ago, schlongsucker said:

sorry i already deleted them (i tried like 7 times with different things that could fix it). all of them had this one in common, everything else was seemingly random.

This is anecdotal, but a work-around to a problem I frequently encounter that always points to certain DLLs in my crash files (ConsoleUtilSSE, IFPV) might help you.  Your issue could be related to video memory usage.  Corruption or exceeding your available total.  Make sure all your browsers are closed, as well as any other applications that might be using your GPU memory.  I have a 12GB GPU, but I've found my heavily modded SkyrimSE uses 8+GB of VRAM when running.  I realize not everyone is running such a high end GPU, so this could easily happen if you have less VRAM on your system...if my theory is correct.  I know Windows 7 and up are supposed to share system memory with the GPU, but what I describe below has consistently worked for me so far (using Windows 10).

If I have Firefox open with the 100+ tabs open that I usually accumulate, I often can't launch SkyrimSE into a new game, and sometimes existing saves, unless I disable certain other DLL-based mods, or just make sure I don't have any other graphics memory using applications open.  Sometimes closing all those isn't enough and I need to reset the Windows Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) by killing it via Task Manager.  It will immediately respawn, so there isn't any danger in doing this, though if you're using any visual personalizations like night light and similar, those will stop working until you attempt to set them again (or log out/in of the desktop).

Whether I'm essentially sacrificing virtual chickens to Microsoft with my VRAM ritual, or actually correcting an issue, it has yet to fail me.  Last resort would be to reboot and don't start anything but Steam and SkyrimSE, but I haven't had to go that far yet to get the game working again.

Not sure if right place to ask but having issues with SOS & Himbo. None of Males got schlongs in game or in body builder; just empty holes . Got all requirments for himbo, did install SOS with hdt but deleted that and installed base with no skeletons. Tried placing it before and after too jic and nothing either. Was also running JOP but reinstalled XPMSE without its support after. At this point stuck on possibilities. Not running any other textures far as cam tell( for sure no nude textures).