Hi, i got a strange problem.
Mid game schlongs stopped getting equiped. The textures works fine, they just aren't getting equipped.
When targetining a male npc and checkin the settings under Player/npc settings it says NONE. By changing this to one of the four types i got installed the schlong appears. But for some reason all of a sudden all males has NONE as schlong.

Any ideas as to what can cause this?

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to get SOS SE 1.1.4 working for hours since switching over to SE, but I'm running into a strange issue where my game will load the mod and work fine, but the MCM menu doesn't show up. All assets load and even appear in racemenu. I tried the command to reload MCM menus, and I attempted to uninstall everything except SKSE64 and SkyUI SE and started a new save and the same issue still happens. Any idea what might be happening?

Hey so I've been using this mod for a while, (love it), and I have a question.

Let me start off my saying that I first started using the LE version of this mod with, obviously, oldrim. A while back I switched to the Special Edition and thus converted to the SE version of SOS. What I've noticed is that in the LE version, activating the erection spell would, at least usually, play a slow erection animation, rather than having the player immediately go from soft to erect. When using the SE version, the fast "animation" is always used. I've gone through the files and found that the slow animation is still there, and I have gotten it to play rarely under certain circumstances I haven't been able to repeat. I've tried deleting the instant erection animation files, but that doesn't do anything.

So my question is simply how can I set the slow-erection animation as the default for the spell, or I suppose just get it to play in general.

Edited by Humanbeing2000
Small fixes.

Quick question, is it normal for schlongs to clip through things? I am in the process of building a modlist and I notice when a man is say, sitting down with his hands in his lap, and I use the spell to give him an erection, it clips right through his folded hands (which is very immersion breaking). Is there anything that gives schlongs collision?

On 8/5/2021 at 6:05 PM, Humanbeing2000 said:

Hey so I've been using this mod for a while, (love it), and I have a question.

Let me start off my saying that I first started using the LE version of this mod with, obviously, oldrim. A while back I switched to the Special Edition and thus converted to the SE version of SOS. What I've noticed is that in the LE version, activating the erection spell would, at least usually, play a slow erection animation, rather than having the player immediately go from soft to erect. When using the SE version, the fast "animation" is always used. I've gone through the files and found that the slow animation is still there, and I have gotten it to play rarely under certain circumstances I haven't been able to repeat. I've tried deleting the instant erection animation files, but that doesn't do anything.

So my question is simply how can I set the slow-erection animation as the default for the spell, or I suppose just get it to play in general.

Another thing I'd like to add is that the slow-erection animation does always seem to play when the NPC spell is used on well...NPCs. 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:54 PM, samuelr29 said:

Are there any mods that add underwear to the male body when not in a scene that requires the actor to be nude?

7 minutes ago, Preston G. said:

THIS!

There's Equipable Underwear for Everyone. If you don't like the default male underwear, you could replace the meshes/textures with one from the Male Underwear Set for SOS.

I really wish that SOS didn't remove the underwear when you strip dead bodies etc.

The underwear appears for a brief second and then get auto-removed.

What exactly is even the point of it being there in the first place if a script is going to auto remove it every time?

Ran into a Bug/Conflict with SOS-VR and VRIK. The Player Character's Schlong is bent slightly to the side. This only effects the PC and not NPCs. I don't think this is a new bug. However, I am new to SOS-VR. I am using Flower Girls but that isn't the conflict. The bug does however ruin all fo FG's animations. I also tested with both SOS's and XPMSSE's skeletons. The PC gets a bent schlong without FG installed and with either one of the skeletons. In older posts/threads. It is said that older versions of VRIK don't have the bug. Unfortunately going back to older versions of VRIK causes many other problems. Anyone found a fix to get SOS-VR and VRIK to play nice together?

hello everyone, i have a problem with SOS SE, it doesn't load, my mod organizer says that it can't load the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll error code 1114, any ideas of what is causing it? i tried giving it admin rights, creating exceptions in my antivirus and in windows defender, tried with an older version of skse64 and nothing seems to work.

38 minutes ago, Koji222 said:

hello everyone, i have a problem with SOS SE, it doesn't load, my mod organizer says that it can't load the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll error code 1114, any ideas of what is causing it? i tried giving it admin rights, creating exceptions in my antivirus and in windows defender, tried with an older version of skse64 and nothing seems to work.

Probably wrong version of something.

I dont have this or any other errors using :

SkyrimSE.exe 1.5.97.0

SKSE 2.0.19

SkyUI 5.2 SE

XP32 MSSE 4.80

And SoS downloaded on November 22, 2019 - when it was last updated

I use Mod Organizer 2

I have download folder, game path folder & MO2 folder excluded from antiviruses and I always install mods manually via "Install a new mod from an archive" in the toolbar of MO2.

Edited by agiz19
4 hours ago, aragonit said:

First of all:

Make a new empty profile, where you only load the game files, SKSK, SKYUI, XPMSSE and SOS

Then I would recommend downloading ALL files to the MO2 download folder, and just install from there. It is much easier. Connect MO2 with your Nexus profile, to have all the Info online, and get new versions if needed.

Secondly, Double-Clicking on the newly installed mod, click on the NEXUS tab, fill in ID -1, and check "use custom URL" and enter the LL URL (or wheerever you got the non-nexus mod from).

Now reinstall these 4 mods, start the game (don't load a save), use the console: coc markarthtempleofdibella

Now check if there are any errors.

errr..., why are you quoting me and giving me advice I dont need nor I asked for, FYI I dont have any errors and a fully working heavily modded CTDless game....

On 8/19/2021 at 6:47 PM, Koji222 said:

First of all:

Make a new empty profile, where you only load the game files, SKSK, SKYUI, XPMSSE and SOS

Then I would recommend downloading ALL files to the MO2 download folder, and just install from there. It is much easier. Connect MO2 with your Nexus profile, to have all the Info online, and get new versions if needed.

Secondly, Double-Clicking on the newly installed mod, click on the NEXUS tab, fill in ID -1, and check "use custom URL" and enter the LL URL (or wheerever you got the non-nexus mod from).

Now reinstall these 4 mods, start the game (don't load a save), use the console: coc markarthtempleofdibella

Now check if there are any errors.

Collisions with vagina is not working for me, ind both physics, and for smp i got the files, and for both bodies bhunp and 3ba, nothing works theres no collision, the balls moves normal, and with creatures collision with vagina is normal, if anyone know what can be please tell me, i have tried lots of stuff and nothing works =/

Edited by FlufyFox

SOS is working fine on my NPCs. However I have never seen the schlongs on creatures - until I manually configure it in the MCM. When having a look at the MCM settings, usually it shows "No schlong" for a creature (see screenshots in spoiler section). I then can change it to "ASOS" whereupon the schlong indeed appears on the selected creature.

Shouldn't the schlongs be automatically assigned to all creatures?

Spoiler

Before manual change:

Clipboard01.jpg.de2dfb3d4fc145b78442be7926689e56.jpg

After manual change:

Clipboard02.jpg.384067a677b0545b5d57d6cf82a4a069.jpg

Edited by Gudulba
On 8/23/2021 at 4:21 AM, Gudulba said:

SOS is working fine on my NPCs. However I have never seen the schlongs on creatures - until I manually configure it in the MCM. When having a look at the MCM settings, usually it shows "No schlong" for a creature (see screenshots in spoiler section). I then can change it to "ASOS" whereupon the schlong indeed appears on the selected creature.

Shouldn't the schlongs be automatically assigned to all creatures?

Reveal hidden contents

Before manual change:

Clipboard01.jpg.de2dfb3d4fc145b78442be7926689e56.jpg

After manual change:

Clipboard02.jpg.384067a677b0545b5d57d6cf82a4a069.jpg

Per ASOS installation instructions, you need MoreNastyCritters and Creature Framework to manage creature schlongs.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:21 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

There's Equipable Underwear for Everyone. If you don't like the default male underwear, you could replace the meshes/textures with one from the Male Underwear Set for SOS.

I read somehwere that there is underwear included with SoS, but somehow it not working for me? I guess the issue then is  that when installing SoS I don't have an option to include underwear.  All make actors are nude without armor.