i downloaded this today and i installed it through Vortex from Nexus, it's been sorted and installed however it won't actually work in the game, it's as if i've not there. the mod just won't run eventhouhg it's been put into the vortex folder, any help?

3 hours ago, HattuKun said:

i downloaded this today and i installed it through Vortex from Nexus, it's been sorted and installed however it won't actually work in the game, it's as if i've not there. the mod just won't run eventhouhg it's been put into the vortex folder, any help?

There is nothing wrong with the mod, nor Vortex, in installing/deploying it successfully (I use Vortex as well).  Is the mod Enabled in Mods view in Vortex?  Are the "schlongs of skyrim - core.esm" and "schlongs of skyrim.esp" both enabled in the Plugin view in Vortex?  Did you also enable at least one of the Schlong addon plugins, like "sos - vectorplexus regular addon.esp"?  No unresolved file conflicts listed in Vortex?  Did you deploy everything after enabling them?  You should have seen messages at the top left of screen during game startup/savegame load, indicating the mod's activation?  Is there a "Schlongs of Skyrim" listed in the MCM menu list?  Did you try stripping a male NPC of their clothing to see if a schlong was applied?

5 hours ago, DrakeBrazilisk said:

So i recently added an mod which has support to SOS mid as it seems. I don't understand a lot about technical terms but it seems something related to the mod and an add-on. I need help with it.

You have to pay for psychic-level assistance.  Not enough details to offer any free advice.

Disclaimer: We are not psychic. Payment provides no guarantee of accuracy.

6 hours ago, Harllaown said:

I have a problem with SOS, none of the NPCs in the game have a penis, they have a hole instead. I have modified the loading order according to the advice I've read here, but nothing has changed.

Make sure nothing is overwriting the XPMSSE skeleton. SoS should load first. Then, any male skins, such as SAM, or any other skin should load next, overwriting SoS. Then XPMSSE skeleton should load last. No body mods or skins(male or female) should be overwriting it. Also, make sure you have all up-to-date versions of SoS (there's a version for LE too, so make sure you haven't downloaded that by mistake for SE) and any skins and of course, XPMSSE should also be the newest version.

Edited by Sandatharius

After spending a day of rest to find a solution, I deactivated all my mods leaving only Sos and dependence, still no penis, change the loading order in all directions, I ended up doing something not recommended I installed SoSlight and SOSfull placing the Light before the full it works the penis appeared and they are correctly managed by SOS full, rendom variant attribution NPC, rest, Erection, there is only the spell Erection NPC which does not work but during the sexual act the erection is done normally, the physics works normally, no crash nor other bug to report

2 hours ago, Harllaown said:

After spending a day of rest to find a solution, I deactivated all my mods leaving only Sos and dependence, still no penis, change the loading order in all directions, I ended up doing something not recommended I installed SoSlight and SOSfull placing the Light before the full it works the penis appeared and they are correctly managed by SOS full, rendom variant attribution NPC, rest, Erection, there is only the spell Erection NPC which does not work but during the sexual act the erection is done normally, the physics works normally, no crash nor other bug to report

Lite has the genital mesh already attached to the body (no hole), and you don't have any options on which one is used on the body.  You get the one that is there and nothing else.  If you mix Lite body and SOS plugins together, you'll get a double schlonging (assuming the schlongs get equiped) and will possibly see clipping between the 2 during animations and physics, if at no other time.

Other non-SOS body replacers (i.e. Better Males) just have the attached genitals as already erect at all times to be compatible with animation action and they lack jiggle physics.

Are you using any custom races?  Did you activate at least one of the 3 included additional plugins (Vectorplexus Regular/Muscular, Smurf)?  Without one of these, there are no schlongs to attach to any of the males.

On 7/5/2021 at 5:30 PM, zergface said:

Is there a patch or a xedit script to mark all my armors as revealing? going thru the mcm and marking one by one is true aids...

I don't normally pimp my stuff, but I have some patches that might work for you, depending on what you're using.  The armor mods may have had updates these don't cover.  YMMV.

You can also take a look at using SexLab Aroused Redux eXtended (SLAX), instead of regular SLAR (Baka's or otherwise).  Because I'd made patches, I never got around to trying SLAX out, but it gives you a way to tag your armors in game without patches.  If you search the support thread, you can find all the SE downloads and patches you need to run it.  You need the SE DLL for sure, but the script patch is apparently no longer needed.  Or install it as well.  Don't let me tell you how to run your life.  DON'T DO IT.  I would never presume such a thing...

Edited by 4nk8r
On 7/6/2021 at 4:06 AM, Harllaown said:

I have a problem with SOS, none of the NPCs in the game have a penis, they have a hole instead. I have modified the loading order according to the advice I've read here, but nothing has changed.

Did you go into the MCM and reset/reload the mod? If you were able to assign a penis individually then you just need a reset.

So... I may or may not have accidentally commented on the post for the original version of the mod... Oops!

But for whatever reason, the Female toggle in MCM isn't working.  From what I understand, it should be able to just toggle it in the MCM Menu, right?  

This has probably been answered in the past but can't find a solution that works anywhere.

I have installed SOS from the link provided as well as all its requirements into Mod Organizer 2. All my mods are up-to-date and seem to be working, however SOS is not.  All males still have their vanilla underwear and there is no MCM for SOS in my menu either. Am I doing something wrong?

9 hours ago, NinjaKitty888 said:

This has probably been answered in the past but can't find a solution that works anywhere.

I have installed SOS from the link provided as well as all its requirements into Mod Organizer 2. All my mods are up-to-date and seem to be working, however SOS is not.  All males still have their vanilla underwear and there is no MCM for SOS in my menu either. Am I doing something wrong?

This is likely caused by an improper load order. SoS should load FIRST. Then, any male skins, such as SAM or any other skin should load next, overwriting SoS. Then XPMSSE skeleton should load LAST. NOTHING should be overwriting it.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

This is likely caused by an improper load order. SoS should load FIRST. Then, any male skins, such as SAM or any other skin should load next, overwriting SoS. Then XPMSSE skeleton should load LAST. NOTHING should be overwriting it.

SoS is the first in my load order and XPMSSE is the last and I still have the same problem.

59 minutes ago, NinjaKitty888 said:

SoS is the first in my load order and XPMSSE is the last and I still have the same problem.

Make sure that you have current versions of both XPMSSE and SoS, and that you have the SE version of SoS. People occasionally download LE by mistake (just a thought)

58 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Make sure that you have current versions of both XPMSSE and SoS, and that you have the SE version of SoS. People occasionally download LE by mistake (just a thought)

I’m such a fucking idiot. I had downloaded “Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1.rar” thinking that was the whole mod ??‍♀️(sorry, this is my first time using LL and I’m fairly new to modding). Thank you so much for your help!