I played for like 70 hours with SOS, and now it's suddenly crushes the game on loading a savefile. SOS Light works fine, but I don't like the smaller size. Used .net framework to find the issue -- it's Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFAEDC8F1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 4616!

Full crash log - https://pastebin.com/eamL4LrJ

Please help.

4 minutes ago, AlexKostrov said:

I played for like 70 hours with SOS, and now it's suddenly crushes the game on loading a savefile. SOS Light works fine, but I don't like the smaller size. Used .net framework to find the issue -- it's Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFAEDC8F1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 4616!

Please help.

Hide the schlongsofskyrim.dll and load the save and then save the game. Then enable the dll and load your save, should work.

9 hours ago, Kakabishan said:

Hide the schlongsofskyrim.dll and load the save and then save the game. Then enable the dll and load your save, should work.

Did that. The crashing stoped, but now my character wears pants. In MCM it says "no schlong", and I don't have an option of giving him one.

Hey guys, I'm quite new to modding and just downloaded SOS for Skyrim SE, the issue I am having is that whenever I take my char clothes off, my game crashes.

Is there a way to fix this?

I use Vortex and Skyrim SE.

Any help is much appreciated.

While a Sexlab sex scene animation is playing, is there a way (such as hotkey or MCM option) to add a schlong to a male NPC who is wearing clothing that lacks the SOSRevealing keyword?

I just want the added schlong to clip right through whatever clothes the NPC is wearing. Is there a way to do that?

I did not see any option like that in the Sexlab or SOS MCMs. Is there another mod that adds an "instant schlong hotkey" feature? Thanks!

On 6/13/2021 at 2:30 AM, AlexKostrov said:

Please help.

Having same issue ... Did you get it fixed?

On 6/18/2021 at 4:05 AM, f35nick said:

Having same issue ... Did you get it fixed?

Do you have any camera/POV altering mods installed?  I get these kinds of crashes randomly (WorldRoot CameraNode) when I use Immersive First Person View.

On 6/17/2021 at 3:36 PM, Herowynne said:

While a Sexlab sex scene animation is playing, is there a way (such as hotkey or MCM option) to add a schlong to a male NPC who is wearing clothing that lacks the SOSRevealing keyword?

I just want the added schlong to clip right through whatever clothes the NPC is wearing. Is there a way to do that?

I did not see any option like that in the Sexlab or SOS MCMs. Is there another mod that adds an "instant schlong hotkey" feature? Thanks!

Approach the NPC closely enough to engage in conversation.  Hit the N key (the default) to target them by SOS.  You'll see some messages in the top left of the screen, some of which are from other mods that use the same key to target NPCs.  Now open up the SOS MCM about the NPC, you should be able to flag their armor there.  It will effect everyone that wears that outfit from that point forward (the outfit is programmatically given the SOS_Revealing keyword).

Edited by 4nk8r

Hey, hitting a problem where actors won't be automatically schlogafied, just have their underwear. I can still do it manually, so it's not a big deal but kinda annoying. I was told on another site that this is known issue but I can't for the life of me figure out what to search for. Happened like 10 hours in, things were going peachy before that and characters I've 'encountered' before are fine. Thanks.

Question, I have been Installing the version on the main page of this forum and when loaded i can edit every other male and such but the only thing i can do with my character is change the schlong type, not the size and such. It does change when i restart it in Sky UI mod section but after i quit and load the game again it has reset. Any suggestions? or is there and updated version im missing in the 100s of pages of this forum.

18 minutes ago, galaticgod said:

Question, I have been Installing the version on the main page of this forum and when loaded i can edit every other male and such but the only thing i can do with my character is change the schlong type, not the size and such. It does change when i restart it in Sky UI mod section but after i quit and load the game again it has reset. Any suggestions? or is there and updated version im missing in the 100s of pages of this forum.

Dis-regard my post, I went through the forum and saw people talking about race menu sliders. It took me some time to find it.

Hey, just wanted to say that I had the same problem and that I've been looking for the solution for hours.

That did the trick for me. Thank you!

On 6/21/2021 at 2:59 AM, ktjpol said:

Hey, hitting a problem where actors won't be automatically schlogafied, just have their underwear. I can still do it manually, so it's not a big deal but kinda annoying. I was told on another site that this is known issue but I can't for the life of me figure out what to search for. Happened like 10 hours in, things were going peachy before that and characters I've 'encountered' before are fine. Thanks.

On 6/21/2021 at 2:53 PM, arshesney said:

Try restarting SOS from MCM, if that doesn't work disable SOS plugins, load game and save, clean save with fallrim tools and enable plugins back.

Hi!

I am using SOS and the Schlongless Females Addon. I just noticed that when I set an armor as Revealing, it does not save. Already when I change to a different MCM menu and back, the checkmark is gone again.

Now I removed that Schlongless Females addon, and when I now set the Revealing, my game just CTDs.

I am using a futa schlong but dont want all women to get it, so that addon is quite valuable to me, sadly I can not find anymore where I got it and check that.

Can anyone help me, please?

Edit: I noticed, it works when I give my character a schlong first. Any idea about that?

Edited by effrenatus
On 6/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, effrenatus said:

Hi!

I am using SOS and the Schlongless Females Addon. I just noticed that when I set an armor as Revealing, it does not save. Already when I change to a different MCM menu and back, the checkmark is gone again.

Now I removed that Schlongless Females addon, and when I now set the Revealing, my game just CTDs.

I am using a futa schlong but dont want all women to get it, so that addon is quite valuable to me, sadly I can not find anymore where I got it and check that.

Can anyone help me, please?

Edit: I noticed, it works when I give my character a schlong first. Any idea about that?

That SOS addon isn't part of this SOS distribution.  Best to float this question in that other thread or try SOS without that addon and see if you still have an issue (which still wouldn't be a bug in SOS).  Different developer/maintainers for SOS and SOS addon.

FWIW, I use both and only have issues with perma-undies, which I fix with a patch to mark the undies as deleted.  Get NetScriptFramework and look at the crash logs it creates for more info the next time you CTD.

Edit: Most SOS related crashes are due to skeleton issues.  Make sure XPMSE isn't being overridden by something else.  Make sure to get NetScriptFramework however.  Worth the effort of installing.

Edited by 4nk8r

Hi. I just wanted to post a ctd i encountered and the fix I used for SOS SE.

I've been doing a werewolf warrior playthrough and I downloaded a lot of mods to enhance the vanilla werewolf experience.

I have these werewolf mods:

1. HD werewolf retexture
  2. werewolf perks expanded
  3. Faster transform
  4. Werewolf narrative expansion
  5. Werewolf - revert form
  6. Heart of the Beast - Werewolf sound - Remastered - SSE Port

The CTD occurred in Proving Honor when Farkas transformed to a werewolf. I googled it and couldn't find the direct solution so thats why I'm posting here.

The CTD was caused by SOS werewolf mesh.

Skyrim SSE / mods / Schlongs of Skyrim / meshes / actors / werewolfbeast / character assets / skeleton.nif

Deleting the skeleton.nif file in there completely resolved the ctd.

I hope this helps if anyone runs into the same problem.

Edited by PragmaticPoon
Wrong name of character

I'm having trouble with tempered skins and HDT-SMP to work together, and I have the mod Schlongs of skyrim HDT-SMP in the description below. Do I need both or just the HDT? Cause I got both right now. Maybe Full SOS tempered skin doesn't work? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Edited by Zathuul
13 hours ago, UltronRulesAll said:

I imagine this is a common issue but he has his underwear on and a visible penis.

Only if you're using a body that already has genitals, like Better Males, or SAM Lite.  The underwear and genitals from SOS both use the same body slot, so what you describe can only happen if the main body already has genitals.

13 hours ago, UltronRulesAll said:

I imagine this is a common issue but he has his underwear on and a visible penis.

This is commonly caused by an improper load order. SoS should load FIRST. Then, any male skins, such as SAM or any other skin should load next, overwriting SoS. Then XPMSSE skeleton should load LAST. NOTHING should be overwriting it.