1 hour ago, AOInferno said:

Not sure if right place to ask but having issues with SOS & Himbo. None of Males got schlongs in game or in body builder; just empty holes . Got all requirments for himbo, did install SOS with hdt but deleted that and installed base with no skeletons. Tried placing it before and after too jic and nothing either. Was also running JOP but reinstalled XPMSE without its support after. At this point stuck on possibilities. Not running any other textures far as cam tell( for sure no nude textures).

HIMBO doesn't come with its own SOS meshes or textures and is supposed to be compatible with any of the 3 addons that come with SOS (Smurf, VectorPlexus Regular, VetorPlexus Muscular), which also implies it should also work with an alternate male addon like BadDog's.  With SOS' addons and textures specifically, make sure to select "hairy" when installing SOS as HIMBO doesn't have any hairless body textures that I've seen.

In my experience I've found that the option to NOT install the SOS skeleton never works correctly.  It completely ignores your choice during FOMOD install and installs it anyway, so make sure XPMSE overwrites that skeleton or you're going to experience a lot of CTDs or weird graphical issues.

1. Install SOS (with at least 1 of the included addons or another compatible addon like BadDog's, or you have no schlongs to apply to males).
  2. Install HIMBO (allowing it to overwrite SOS body meshes and textures)
  3. install XPMSE (allowing it to overwrite SOS skeletons)

Edited by 4nk8r
1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

HIMBO doesn't come with its own SOS meshes or textures and is supposed to be compatible with any of the 3 addons that come with SOS (Smurf, VectorPlexus Regular, VetorPlexus Muscular), which also implies it should also work with an alternate male addon like BadDog's.  With SOS' addons and textures specifically, make sure to select "hairy" when installing SOS as HIMBO doesn't have any hairless body textures that I've seen.

In my experience I've found that the option to NOT install the SOS skeleton never works correctly.  It completely ignores your choice during FOMOD install and installs it anyway, so make sure XPMSE overwrites that skeleton or you're going to experience a lot of CTDs or weird graphical issues.

1. Install SOS (with at least 1 of the included addons or another compatible addon like BadDog's, or you have no schlongs to apply to males).
  2. Install HIMBO (allowing it to overwrite SOS body meshes and textures)
  3. install XPMSE (allowing it to overwrite SOS skeletons)

This worked thanks. 

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

install XPMSE (allowing it to overwrite SOS skeletons)

If you have XPMSE do you even need to install the SOS skeleton?  I unchecked that option in the FOMOD for SOS.  If you do check it instead, won't XPMSE just fully overwrite it so will be the same as if the skeleton wasn't installed anyway?

43 minutes ago, axz2 said:

If you have XPMSE do you even need to install the SOS skeleton?  I unchecked that option in the FOMOD for SOS.  If you do check it instead, won't XPMSE just fully overwrite it so will be the same as if the skeleton wasn't installed anyway?

As I mentioned above the sentence you quoted, the SOS FOMOD installer logic doesn't seem to care that you've selected NOT to install the skeleton, at least in my experience.  Which mod overwrites what depends on your mod manager's logic.  MO2 and Vortex let the 1st mod installed win unless instructed to do otherwise.  With NMM, the last mod installed will just overwrite everything, though you may be prompted for confirmation during install (it's been YEARS since I used NMM, so I'm not sure of current behavior).

11 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

As I mentioned above the sentence you quoted, the SOS FOMOD installer logic doesn't seem to care that you've selected NOT to install the skeleton, at least in my experience.  Which mod overwrites what depends on your mod manager's logic.  MO2 and Vortex let the 1st mod installed win unless instructed to do otherwise.  With NMM, the last mod installed will just overwrite everything, though you may be prompted for confirmation during install (it's been YEARS since I used NMM, so I'm not sure of current behavior).

Don't know about Vortex but MO2 has the mod lower in your order overwrite, which (if you don't move things around after you install them) will be the last mod installed not the first.

2 hours ago, axz2 said:

Don't know about Vortex but MO2 has the mod lower in your order overwrite, which (if you don't move things around after you install them) will be the last mod installed not the first.

Good to know.  I use Vortex and Wrye Bash to manage my mods.  The order of mods in Vortex seems to only relate to plugin load order AFAICT.  I thought MO2's ordering resulted in the same.

Whenever file conflicts are detected in Vortex, the UI shows it to you and gives you the opportunity to pick which mod's files wins, even down to per file if you it needs to get that complex. If you don't resolve any of the file conflicts, the 1st mod installed will win that part.  Vortex also allows for auto-sorting based off of LOOT rules, applied every time a mod is added or removed, which I find an insane option to have enabled, but at least I can turn it off .

I don't care for the UI mechanics of Vortex's plugin load order management, but dislike the hoops MO2 forces even more, so I've settled on a work-around of Vortex to deal with the file conflicts and Wrye Bash for the ease of drag/drop plugin management.

i am unable to load sos into mo2, and it just gives me this error:

[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] [error.cpp:24] Traceback (most recent call last):
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] [error.cpp:24]   File "C:/Modding/MO2/plugins\installer_wizard\installer.py", line 226, in isArchiveSupported
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] [error.cpp:24]     and self._hasFomodInstaller()
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] [error.cpp:24]   File "C:/Modding/MO2/plugins\installer_wizard\installer.py", line 140, in _hasFomodInstaller
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] [error.cpp:24]     return self._organizer.isPluginEnabled("Fomod Installer")
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] [error.cpp:24] AttributeError: 'IOrganizer' object has no attribute 'isPluginEnabled'
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] Traceback (most recent call last):
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E]   File "C:/Modding/MO2/plugins\installer_wizard\installer.py", line 226, in isArchiveSupported
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E]     and self._hasFomodInstaller()
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E]   File "C:/Modding/MO2/plugins\installer_wizard\installer.py", line 140, in _hasFomodInstaller
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E]     return self._organizer.isPluginEnabled("Fomod Installer")
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] AttributeError: 'IOrganizer' object has no attribute 'isPluginEnabled'
[2021-09-27 21:45:26.226 E] 

I am having problems to make SoS work, i remember i could make it work a long time ago, but now when i install it it gets this error of plugins corrupted, the ones: (Smurf, VectorPlexus Regular, VetorPlexus Muscular), and it tells me they are deactivated to prevent crashes, so i guess this is why when i go to Osex and the male gets naked his genitals look flacid and not animated. ((I have better males body since i followed the recomendations from SoS to have it installed too) Also read that i needed to install things in a certain order, like installing schlongs, then the skeleton from XP32MSE and overwrite and so, tried many combinations but it wont work.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Good to know.  I use Vortex and Wrye Bash to manage my mods.  The order of mods in Vortex seems to only relate to plugin load order AFAICT.  I thought MO2's ordering resulted in the same.

MO2 has the esp (including esms, esls, and espfe) load order in the right hand pane and the other parts of the mod (meshes, textures, .dlls, animations, etc.) determined by their order in the left pane.  If you just install one mod, then install another, ect, the load order for the two will match up but if you mover your mods around (which I personally have done a lot), they won't unless you either 1 - Manually move both to the same order or 2 - Install the Sync Plugins tool in MO2 and then use it.

MO2 will show conflicts, but whatever is later in your order will win the conflict, it doesn't pop up and ask you which one should win, you have to see the conflict and change your order.

You can sort with LOOT, but for LOOT to even see your mods you have to install it as a tool in MO2 an then launch it from MO2.  I understand Votex has it built in, but adding it in MO2 isn't hard. 

Main reason I use MO2 isn't because of some technical brilance or anything (although I do think its a pretty good mod manager) but because its what I'm used to.  I started Skyrim with MO, and if you know how to use that moving to SE with MO2 is basically just doing more of the same thing.

1 hour ago, raynedarkwave said:

Has someone tried this mod in Enderal?

I created a full CBBE-3BBB SMP female body in Enderal SE. Worked beautifully. There's no reason why SoS wouldn't work on male bodies as well.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 9/19/2021 at 9:06 PM, hopventure said:

I found it! The Jewelry Limiter mod used the same slot for ring displays. Since I'd rather make sure my dude has all his parts than his bling, I turned it off.

*sigh* Never mind. That wasn't it...although, when I had the mod installed I could use the swap finger slot to force the erect penis to show.

The ring limiter mod is completely uninstalled now, but I'm still having the same issue of only erect penises not showing and making a hole in the torso. I don't think I have any other mods that actually use that slot, and it doesn't explain why only erect penises aren't showing. Also noticed that aroused state isn't working. I can be 100% horny and still sheathed.

3 hours ago, hopventure said:

*sigh* Never mind. That wasn't it...although, when I had the mod installed I could use the swap finger slot to force the erect penis to show.

The ring limiter mod is completely uninstalled now, but I'm still having the same issue of only erect penises not showing and making a hole in the torso. I don't think I have any other mods that actually use that slot, and it doesn't explain why only erect penises aren't showing. Also noticed that aroused state isn't working. I can be 100% horny and still sheathed.

Ah, Ok! After some testing it is specifically with Bad Dog's sheath. The one I have installed comes with the Yiffy Age mod, so I'm going to try installing the stand-alone on top of it.

Edited by hopventure

An annoying part of this mod in SE is, that like a sickness NPC around will become nude all the time. This  spreads like a virus, first the guards, at the end even children will loose their dress until naked cities. Sure i can pick every single one and do "resetinventory" on them, but this will not be kept forever.

So what undress NPC's around and is there a script command to dress them all at once?

2 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

An annoying part of this mod in SE is, that like a sickness NPC around will become nude all the time. This  spreads like a virus, first the guards, at the end even children will loose their dress until naked cities. Sure i can pick every single one and do "resetinventory" on them, but this will not be kept forever.

So what undress NPC's around and is there a script command to dress them all at once?

Nothing in this mod explicitly undresses NPC's.  It does, however, assign slot 52 (the schlong/pelvis area) to slot 32 (body/torso) outfits to create a conflict such that equipping slot 52 will undress slot 32 (and equipping slot 32 will unequip slot 52).  This makes the game do the undressing to resolve the conflict.  This is done to prevent clipping of the genitals thru outfits.  You're supposed to assign the keyword SOS_Revealing to armors that should permit this kind of double equipping.  Maybe you have a male armor/clothing replacer that isn't playing nice with SOS?

@4nk8r Thanks for the link, but that mod is different from what I am looking for.

I am looking for a way to make SOS work for the Dawnguard Snow Elves, but that mod makes SOS work for a custom Ancient Falmer race. Here is a quote from that mod’s description:

Does this plugin give genitals to Gelebor, Vyrthur, or either of the Snow Elf Followers?

No, because they do not belong to the main mod's Snow Elf Race. 

If you want to give genitals to Gelebor and Vyrthur, you need to install the Gelebor and Vyrthur Overhaul that is included  in the main mod's installer. The overhaul changes Gelebor and Vyrthur's race to the custom snow elf race, allowing this SOS Plugin to recognize them. Only then will this SOS Plugin apply genitals to the two Dawnguard elves.

35 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

@4nk8r Thanks for the link, but that mod is different from what I am looking for.

I am looking for a way to make SOS work for the Dawnguard Snow Elves, but that mod makes SOS work for a custom Ancient Falmer race. Here is a quote from that mod’s description:

Looks like that is as close as I can get you.  You might be able to use xEdit on the Ancient Falmer addon and make a regular snow elf version.  Make it dependent upon the Dawnguard.esm for the race record, then just replace all the references inside from the custom race to the Dawnguard race.  Last thing would be texture matching of the schlong to body.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:21 AM, 4nk8r said:

This is anecdotal, but a work-around to a problem I frequently encounter that always points to certain DLLs in my crash files (ConsoleUtilSSE, IFPV) might help you.  Your issue could be related to video memory usage.  Corruption or exceeding your available total.  Make sure all your browsers are closed, as well as any other applications that might be using your GPU memory.  I have a 12GB GPU, but I've found my heavily modded SkyrimSE uses 8+GB of VRAM when running.  I realize not everyone is running such a high end GPU, so this could easily happen if you have less VRAM on your system...if my theory is correct.  I know Windows 7 and up are supposed to share system memory with the GPU, but what I describe below has consistently worked for me so far (using Windows 10).

If I have Firefox open with the 100+ tabs open that I usually accumulate, I often can't launch SkyrimSE into a new game, and sometimes existing saves, unless I disable certain other DLL-based mods, or just make sure I don't have any other graphics memory using applications open.  Sometimes closing all those isn't enough and I need to reset the Windows Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) by killing it via Task Manager.  It will immediately respawn, so there isn't any danger in doing this, though if you're using any visual personalizations like night light and similar, those will stop working until you attempt to set them again (or log out/in of the desktop).

Whether I'm essentially sacrificing virtual chickens to Microsoft with my VRAM ritual, or actually correcting an issue, it has yet to fail me.  Last resort would be to reboot and don't start anything but Steam and SkyrimSE, but I haven't had to go that far yet to get the game working again.

i do tend to run the game at 7300-7800mb or vram (i use a r9 390), so it is near the limit, so i always have everything except the steam background process, MO2 and radeon driver stuff closed. i mean it could be, but i am not so sure.

16 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I appreciate the advice. I may try that. Thanks!

I was reading a post by the Ancient Falmer author and they indicated that they were able to manually assign a schlong to those 2 by targeting them and assigning it in the SOS MCM.  They didn't mention any texture issues, so if that actually works you might be able to sidestep all the plugin nonsense by using SPID and SOS Uncloaked:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36989

Edit:  You're probably going to need to create a custom INI for those 2 using the scripts, but maybe the default one catches them?

Edited by 4nk8r