The problems with a  female futanari PC continue.

Gender bender really had only a minimal effect and so far out of 5 attempts (with her first slave) she has managed to use it once but in all other occasions she was treated like a female. I have made her a male in virtually every mod but the animations refuse to see her as such most of the time. I have no idea now what to do and may well shelve this and let her go back to normal.

13 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Yes, this mod is very interesting. I'll analyze it tomorrow and see if it covers what I need. I've had good luck with other SPID products in the past. Thanks!

Oh, hmm, I see. Looks like I'm going back to the "assign SOS factions manually" approach, which worked on a test case I ran recently. I'll just have to distribute the schlongs in advance for the relevant characters; shouldn't be too much a problem.

You might be able to combine this.  Create a small patch to add the addon faction and values to the NPC records you want, then use SPID to apply the actor effects.

I've been thinking some more about how to get to where I want to go. I keep coming back to the way I wanted to break up the actors into a variety of classes:

• Mer -- Futanari with animal penises 
  • Human, Futanari -- for quest requirements. Always have a humanoid penis
  • Human, not Futanari -- not used for the quest. Always has vulva and pubic hair
  • Human, maybe Futanari, maybe not -- for mod-added NPCs; could go either way  <------- not an actual distribution faction as this can rely on the probability globals
  • The same pattern would repeat for Argonians and Khajiit

Of course, the problem is that the distribution script is looking for an Armor record, so if I plug in a LVLI, the script will choke. But funny thing... the property SOS_Addon_Genitals appears only one place in the source code - the stage where the schlong gets chosen.

So... assuming that all the globals are able to match up (e.g., the compatible races are all the same -- size range won't matter since I'll have to define it on the faction identity). What if I just change the property type to LeveledItem, recompile the script, and get rid of the distributed SOS_Addon quests in favor of ones that point to my leveled lists.

Anyone see a way that this could go sideways? If you aren't seeing any huge red flags, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Scriptname SOS_AddonQuest_Script extends Quest  

;----------ADDON PROPERTIES----------

FormList Property SOS_Addon_CompatibleRaces Auto
FormList Property SOS_Addon_RaceSizes Auto
FormList Property SOS_Addon_RaceProbabilities Auto
FormList Property SOS_Addon_Schlonged Auto

Faction Property SOS_Addon_Faction Auto
LeveledItem Property SOS_Addon_Genitals Auto     <---------------------
Potion Property SOS_Addon_Potion Auto
GlobalVariable Property SOS_Addon_Gender Auto

7 hours ago, gregaaz said:

I've been thinking some more about how to get to where I want to go. I keep coming back to the way I wanted to break up the actors into a variety of classes:

• Mer -- Futanari with animal penises 
  • Human, Futanari -- for quest requirements. Always have a humanoid penis
  • Human, not Futanari -- not used for the quest. Always has vulva and pubic hair
  • Human, maybe Futanari, maybe not -- for mod-added NPCs; could go either way  <------- not an actual distribution faction as this can rely on the probability globals
  • The same pattern would repeat for Argonians and Khajiit

Of course, the problem is that the distribution script is looking for an Armor record, so if I plug in a LVLI, the script will choke. But funny thing... the property SOS_Addon_Genitals appears only one place in the source code - the stage where the schlong gets chosen.

So... assuming that all the globals are able to match up (e.g., the compatible races are all the same -- size range won't matter since I'll have to define it on the faction identity). What if I just change the property type to LeveledItem, recompile the script, and get rid of the distributed SOS_Addon quests in favor of ones that point to my leveled lists.

Anyone see a way that this could go sideways? If you aren't seeing any huge red flags, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Scriptname SOS_AddonQuest_Script extends Quest  

;----------ADDON PROPERTIES----------

FormList Property SOS_Addon_CompatibleRaces Auto
FormList Property SOS_Addon_RaceSizes Auto
FormList Property SOS_Addon_RaceProbabilities Auto
FormList Property SOS_Addon_Schlonged Auto

Faction Property SOS_Addon_Faction Auto
LeveledItem Property SOS_Addon_Genitals Auto     <---------------------
Potion Property SOS_Addon_Potion Auto
GlobalVariable Property SOS_Addon_Gender Auto

I have quite enough problems getting my female futanari equipped char to:

1) be regarded as male as is her now hermaphroditic choice;

2) to actually be able to use it erect on females as the primary organ of interaction instead of it being a useless ignored appendage. as it is most times.

Then if she discards the futanari she should have the capacity to revert to 100% female with no problems but as 1) and 2) are still impossible that would be along way off.

Edited by Will55

I have quite enough problems getting my female futanari equipped char to:

1) be regarded as male as is her now hermaphroditic choice;

2) to actually be able to use it erect on females as the primary organ of interaction instead of it being a useless ignored appendage. as it is most times.

Then if she discards the futanari she should have the capacity to revert to 100% female with no problems but as 1) and 2) are still impossible that would be along way off.

@Will55, have you tried out Sexlab Eager NPCs? I believe it has functionality that, at least within the Sexlab context, is supposed to fix Futanari (and Cuntboy) sex detection. However, I don't believe that mod fixes misgendering in dialogue - that's a hurdle that the community still needs to clear. Actually, now that I think of it, wasn't there a Trans-friendly gendering/pronoun mod on the Nexus at one point? Sadly I don't remember it's name, but in concert with SLEN that might help you achieve your goals.

On 10/14/2021 at 12:37 AM, 4nk8r said:

Thanks that got me like halfway there. With some additional fiddling I got the code I have to compile and run with the latest SE version. Unfortunately it is from before the fixed for large load orders from ESL. I have it working to start a new game but I still need to fix the code for saving and loading from the skse cosave. Then I can start my changes I want lol.

19 hours ago, gregaaz said:

@Will55, have you tried out Sexlab Eager NPCs? I believe it has functionality that, at least within the Sexlab context, is supposed to fix Futanari (and Cuntboy) sex detection. However, I don't believe that mod fixes misgendering in dialogue - that's a hurdle that the community still needs to clear. Actually, now that I think of it, wasn't there a Trans-friendly gendering/pronoun mod on the Nexus at one point? Sadly I don't remember it's name, but in concert with SLEN that might help you achieve your goals.

yes I have it installed since the start of this new game but I just thought of something that I may have ignored and I will check that out. Not sure I could handle  gender renaming here as well as in RL but I do see your sensible point. Thank you for the reply and the help.

13 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

OK I have successfully compiled a working SoS DLL.

I did not try to reverse-engineer the old ESL fix so this version is not compatible with previous saves. However, the way I fixed ESL should fixed the issues from adding/reordering an ESL/ESPFE mid-playthrough.

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll 469.5 kB · 3 downloads

Chuck, thank you for posting this. I think I may have lost the bubble on this one a little bit. Can you fill me in on how this one differs from the DLL on the main download page? I saw some earlier posts from you about improved schlong handling and futa sex detection, both of which sound very interesting.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Chuck, thank you for posting this. I think I may have lost the bubble on this one a little bit. Can you fill me in on how this one differs from the DLL on the main download page? I saw some earlier posts from you about improved schlong handling and futa sex detection, both of which sound very interesting.

The code for the current version is not available. This is based on the code from before the fix for ESL. The only real difference is it has my fix for ESL instead of whatever the original fix was.

The changes I mentioned are for my updated SoS which involves more than just DLL changes. I'm still working on that, when it's more useable I'll post the file on LL and host all the code somehwere. I just posted the DLL for anyone that wanted to rearrange their LO in the meantime.

Edited by chuckseven1
On 10/13/2021 at 9:42 PM, chuckseven1 said:

No SPID distributes the SoS actor effect, not the schlongs. OP wants all females to have either schlongs or SoS pubes, either way they need the SoS actor effect. SoS Uncloaked cannot achieve that.

Here's what I have in my SoSUncloaked__DISTR.ini file and it's been working just fine:

Keyword = ActorTypeSoSU|ActorTypeNPC
Spell = 0x12E9~Schlongs of Skyrim.esp|ActorTypeSoSU|NONE|NONE|M
Spell = 0x12E9~Schlongs of Skyrim.esp|ActorTypeNPC|NONE|NONE|F

28 minutes ago, Vraylle said:

Here's what I have in my SoSUncloaked__DISTR.ini file and it's been working just fine:

Keyword = ActorTypeSoSU|ActorTypeNPC
Spell = 0x12E9~Schlongs of Skyrim.esp|ActorTypeSoSU|NONE|NONE|M
Spell = 0x12E9~Schlongs of Skyrim.esp|ActorTypeNPC|NONE|NONE|F

Yeah SoS uncloaked works fine. You just cannot use it to give certain schlongs to certain NPCs.

On 10/18/2021 at 9:32 AM, gregaaz said:

I have a very rough version, still not ready for others to test yet. Right now the sex is a combination of the sex according to the game (so like male or female meshes) and keywords describing the genitals (e.g., has penis). So then to make a futa you give the penis keyword to a female. I am updating the schlong distribution still to properly respond to the new definition of sex. Theoretically when it is done you could use SPID or xedit or something to choose which females to get an actual schlong via the keywords.

I am trying to keep any modifications needed to existing SOS addons as minimal as possible.

I also have my new version of schlongifying working via DLL. I add the addon to the actual skin ARMO of the actor bases (similar to how the underwear was working), then papyrus does not have to equip anything. No more underwear flashes.

6 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

I have a very rough version, still not ready for others to test yet. Right now the sex is a combination of the sex according to the game (so like male or female meshes) and keywords describing the genitals (e.g., has penis). So then to make a futa you give the penis keyword to a female. I am updating the schlong distribution still to properly respond to the new definition of sex. Theoretically when it is done you could use SPID or xedit or something to choose which females to get an actual schlong via the keywords.

I am trying to keep any modifications needed to existing SOS addons as minimal as possible.

I also have my new version of schlongifying working via DLL. I add the addon to the actual skin ARMO of the actor bases (similar to how the underwear was working), then papyrus does not have to equip anything. No more underwear flashes.

I like that technical approach. It's similar to what I'm doing with SOS but more compatible with existing assets I think. What I'm currently in the process of implementing (and may get obsoleted by your work) is --

1) Change the schlong assignment scripts to assign a LVLI instead of an ARMO.

2) Create new LVLIs for the various sex/racial group combos (Human/Mer/Khajiit/Argonian & Male/Female/Futa) - this will allow me to assign factions by keyword and still have the schlongs they generate randomized

3) Create new SOS factions that reference these LVLIs

4) Disable the vanilla factions so they never get assigned (since they wouldn't work right with the modified script)

Then use keywords to assign the relevant Futa or Female factions to characters who I want to have specific sex characteristics; actors without an assigned faction will be distributed female or futa based on racial percentages I assign in the factions. Could be seamlessly extended to cuntboys in the future if a use case emerges. 

On a semi-random note: can you recommend me a tutorial on how to blend body & schlong textures? I almost always have slight color variation between the pubus/penis area and the rest of the body, probably because I'm using Pride of Valhalla, which while related to fair skin isn't exactly the same tone.

5 hours ago, gregaaz said:

I like that technical approach. It's similar to what I'm doing with SOS but more compatible with existing assets I think. What I'm currently in the process of implementing (and may get obsoleted by your work) is --

1) Change the schlong assignment scripts to assign a LVLI instead of an ARMO.

2) Create new LVLIs for the various sex/racial group combos (Human/Mer/Khajiit/Argonian & Male/Female/Futa) - this will allow me to assign factions by keyword and still have the schlongs they generate randomized

3) Create new SOS factions that reference these LVLIs

4) Disable the vanilla factions so they never get assigned (since they wouldn't work right with the modified script)

Then use keywords to assign the relevant Futa or Female factions to characters who I want to have specific sex characteristics; actors without an assigned faction will be distributed female or futa based on racial percentages I assign in the factions. Could be seamlessly extended to cuntboys in the future if a use case emerges. 

On a semi-random note: can you recommend me a tutorial on how to blend body & schlong textures? I almost always have slight color variation between the pubus/penis area and the rest of the body, probably because I'm using Pride of Valhalla, which while related to fair skin isn't exactly the same tone.

Yeah mine is already designed to allow for males with vaginas (or both), and differentiating the various kinds of futa (both or just penis, with or without testes). I have a papyrus api for getting things based on the addon keywords "IsFuta", "hasPhallus", and the one that just returns a bitfield basically of all the things it supports and whether the actor has said part. IDK if this is the best but it's what I have for now. Once I have all the internals working I can maybe get some feedback and tweak the exposed API before setting it in stone.

I know nothing when it comes to making or editing meshes or textures, I can only do code.

40 minutes ago, Scurveh said:

So I have a weird bug.  My schlong shows up, but there is still an underwear outline around my character.  Is there anyway to get the underwear removed completely so that way only the schlong is showing?

It's likely that you have a load order issue. SoS should load first. Then any male skins should overwrite SoS. Finally, the XPMSSE skeleton should load LAST. Nothing....be it male or female bodies, skins or anything......should load AFTER the skeleton. Also, make sure that you have the most current versions of all of these mods.

Edited by Sandatharius
16 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

It's likely that you have a load order issue. SoS should load first. Then any male skins should overwrite SoS. Finally, the XPMSSE skeleton should load LAST. Nothing....be it male or female bodies, skins or anything......should load AFTER the skeleton. Also, make sure that you have the most current versions of all of these mods.

Is there a way to go back in Vortex and change what gets deployed after something or should I just reinstall the mods relating to the issue?

1 hour ago, Scurveh said:

Is there a way to go back in Vortex and change what gets deployed after something or should I just reinstall the mods relating to the issue?

If you have Vortex locked to Auto-Sort, then it should have installed it properly through its built-in LOOT software. I never had to touch it while installing,  - other than being flagged to overwrite. That's maybe where you might have gone wrong. But just look at your load order. As you go down the list of what loads before others, you should see the load order number. Sort the list with that criteria. So, say SoS is #35 in the load order, Males skins (if you have any) should be a later # and make sure that XPMSSE skeleton doesn't have any of the body mods loading after it does. As long as the skeleton is later in your list than the other body mods. Sorry, kind of tired tonight, so I hope I'm explaining it ok....

male characters are getting naked when i use this mod

any fix?

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccbgssse037-curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Falskaar.esm
SGEyebrows.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
CBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
Nodia.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
3BBB.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
JH_Companion.esp
ForswornFemale.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
jh_ELF.esp
JHHousecarl.esp
jh_people2.esp
banditfemale.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
TKDodge.esp
HitStop.esp
Animations.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn - Leather Tanning.esp
Hunterborn - Soups and Stews.esp
BISSE - Falskaar.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing in Skyrim SE - Alternate Start.esp
CFTO.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
EBT - IC PATCH.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Falskaar.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
HarvestOverhaul_Redone.esp
HOR_OrdinatorPatch.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
GoToBed-Hunterborn-patch.esp
GoToBed.esp
GoToBed-RealisticNeedsandDiseases-patch.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
More Interesting Loot Remastered.esp

Edited by doswls1
2 hours ago, doswls1 said:

male characters are getting naked when i use this mod

any fix?

That is one of the primary purposes of this mod...anatomically correct nakedness for males.  Are they getting naked at the wrong time?  All the time?

This mod creates, on purpose, a slot conflict for the full body/torso (slot 32) by defining slot 52 (pelvis) as being part of the naked body.  This conflict means that a slot 32 object (like a robe or other full-body outfit), also actively occupies slot 52 unless the outfit being equipped has the keyword of "SOS_Revealing".  This can conflict (on purpose), with many outfits mods that have underwear or other components that use slot 52, as well as other mods that may use slot 52 for their own purposes (some jewelry mods, for example).

Outfits possessing the keyword would allow both the outfit and penis to be equipped at the same time without restriction.  Without this artificial conflict, Skyrim will equip both penis/balls and the full torso item at the same time.  If the outfit isn't graphically designed to accommodate having the crotch exposed, it will look bad.