On 5/16/2021 at 11:00 PM, mechabattle said:

Easy way to set all armors to revealing?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/104928-bad-dogs-skimpy-clothes-se/?do=findComment&comment=3372659

All the revealing armors from LE, including BadDogs stuff converted to SE and set to SOS_Revealing.

Along with a long explanation of why the keyword gets removed and how to prevent that.

Basically all those plugins have to load AFTER the merged/bashed/smashed patches. EVERY patch will leave a blank where SOS_Revealing should be.

All because I got tired of having to line up an NPC in the crosshairs and open the MCM, scroll to Schlongs of Skyrim, click on second entry on left, and select the checkbox for revealing.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:09 PM, FourArmBoi7 said:

I can't get all of the sliders for SOS to show up in the Racemenu. Only the SOS Erection slider shows up under Genitals. I heard that this can be caused by XP32MSSE being overwritten by SOS, but I tried reinstalling XP32MSSE over SOS to no avail. I didn't install the skeletons for SOS, and made sure to select the SOS patch when I installed XP32MSSE. I also tried loading the XPMSE.esp plugin both before and after all the SOS plugins. Is there something I'm missing?

Don't know if someone else answered this already but I was having the same problem. Make sure XP32MSSE is below SOS in the load order. This will ensure all the sliders show up, otherwise the SOSRacemenu plugin only shows the "Erection" slider.

10 hours ago, xyza7890 said:

Don't know if someone else answered this already but I was having the same problem. Make sure XP32MSSE is below SOS in the load order. This will ensure all the sliders show up, otherwise the SOSRacemenu plugin only shows the "Erection" slider.

Or just don't activate the SOSRacemenu plugin, as it's sole purpose is to prevent Racemenu sliders from effecting the schlongs.  You're just wasting a plugin slot for nothing.

Is there a way to disable the Schlongify option for females entirely? Every time they use the expel function from the  fill her up mod, SOS Schlongifes their underwear and i have to go back and "clean Schlongifed armors" so it can be re-equipped. Its an annoying feature if you don't want female sos.

11 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

Is there a way to disable the Schlongify option for females entirely? Every time they use the expel function from the  fill her up mod, SOS Schlongifes their underwear and i have to go back and "clean Schlongifed armors" so it can be re-equipped. Its an annoying feature if you don't want female sos.

In the the SOS MCM, under whichever female-compatible SOS addon submenu(s) you have, set the global type probability to 0% for all races in that addon.

Edited by 4nk8r
On 5/17/2021 at 3:00 AM, mechabattle said:

Easy way to set all armors to revealing?

No that I know. Maybe someone can make a Xedit script to add the revealing tag to all armors.

The only way that I know is doing armor by armor in the Xedit.

1. Copy as override (with overwriting) the ARMOR records of Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Unoficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp to a new plugin.

2. Add Schlongs of Skyrim Core.esm as master of the new plugin.

3. Add the SOS_Revealing tag in the keywords of the all body armors (all armor that have the slot 32). Save the new plugin.

4. You have to do the same for mods that adds custom armors (immersive armors, book of UNP, etc). You can just copy the armor records in the main patch or do separated patches for those mods (recommended if you like to remove the mods).

Example of added keyword:

Spoiler

asdasdv1jcj.jpg

2 hours ago, devildx said:

No that I know. Maybe someone can make a Xedit script to add the revealing tag to all armors.

The only way that I know is doing armor by armor in the Xedit.

1. Copy as override (with overwriting) the ARMOR records of Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Unoficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp to a new plugin.

2. Add Schlongs of Skyrim Core.esm as master of the new plugin.

3. Add the SOS_Revealing tag in the keywords of the all body armors (all armor that have the slot 32). Save the new plugin.

4. You have to do the same for mods that adds custom armors (immersive armors, book of UNP, etc). You can just copy the armor records in the main patch or do separated patches for those mods (recommended if you like to remove the mods).

Example of added keyword:

Reveal hidden contents

asdasdv1jcj.jpg

Said script already exists, courtesy of MatortheEternal.

Automation Tools on LE Nexus has a script "AT - QuickChange", which kind of automates what you just said.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373

And while ARMO {Armor} does indeed hold the keywords, ARMA {Armor Addons} would have to be included as well.

Just to save you or anyone else the grief, any such patch would have to load AFTER any bashed, merged, smashed or zEdit patches.

Please read the link in my signature for details. The one for SOS Revealing Armors.

for the longest of time my game worked perfectly fine, SOS worked just fine, too.

but suddenly i experience crashes on load, always hanging up itself on the sos DLL. jesus.

now after reading some of the last pages here i am relieved to confirm that arshesney actually fucking works.

but man. i'm getting frustrated tbh. sos really is outdated.

Edited by preserotri

I've possibly found a worksround for the crashing dll: make sure all SOS plugins (schlongs of skyrim.esp and various addons) are as low priority as possible in your load order, I've moved everything right after masters, messed around with load order/mod install/etc. and did not crash.

SOS saves a list of plugins in SKSE cosave, but doesn't support ESLified plugins, in its world there can be only 254 plugins. When the game loads, if load order has changed, it starts a comparison with the current load order. The problem is that SE does count ESL plugins, when SOS asks: "I had xyz.esp in position #150, where is it now?", SE responds: "Oh, it's #543", SOS: "Da Fuq?".

Keeping plugins at a low priority is a way to minimize the chance of a "weird" response form the game. Turned out I had an addon near load order bottom, that was the one causing problems.

Edited by arshesney

Is this the right place to inquire about an issue? ill do it anyway. basically i added a custom race into one of my schlong addons and now everytime i open the game with the schlong addon installed, (with my edits) the game says its a dirty plugin and deloads it. can i disable this feature, or is there another fix or something? Any help is appreaciated. ps: i already tried cleaning it, still get the message.

5 minutes ago, KatarsiNex said:

Is Special Edition SOS compatible with High Poly Males SOS?

It's the other way around. You need to inquiry about that mod compatibility with SE, this SOS is already made for SE.

Looking at that mod there doesn't seem to be a SE ready version, but if it's just some meshes you can run them through CAO to optimize them and it should be ready for SE.

17 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

It's the other way around. You need to inquiry about that mod compatibility with SE, this SOS is already made for SE.

Looking at that mod there doesn't seem to be a SE ready version, but if it's just some meshes you can run them through CAO to optimize them and it should be ready for SE.

Yes, it's just meshes. I ran them through CAO but I think it didn't do anything to those meshes (the log didn't show any change). Or do I have to tick Medium Optimization as well?

1 minute ago, KatarsiNex said:

Yes, it's just meshes. I ran them through CAO but I think it didn't do anything to those meshes (the log didn't show any change). Or do I have to tick Medium Optimization as well?

No, confirm "Process meshes" is enabled and try with necessary op. You can go in game to see if things work fine, if your game doesn't crash when these meshes are in display you're good to go.

Use SSE Nif Optimizer for meshes, it's reliable. I Find Cathedral to be unreliable for meshes or animations, but good for Textures.

Way to check, open nif in NifSkope. if it's a NiTriShape that's (99% of the time) Skyrim LE

If it was converted properly it will be a BSTriShape.

On 6/9/2021 at 1:16 PM, AinzSamaBOIIII said:

Is this the right place to inquire about an issue? ill do it anyway. basically i added a custom race into one of my schlong addons and now everytime i open the game with the schlong addon installed, (with my edits) the game says its a dirty plugin and deloads it. can i disable this feature, or is there another fix or something? Any help is appreaciated. ps: i already tried cleaning it, still get the message.

It's not as simple as adding the race to the armor addon record, there are also formlists and global values that need to be added in order for SOS to work with the added race.

Take VectorPlexus Regular for example, you'll find three Formlists:

- SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_CompatibleRaces

- SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSizes

- SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbabilities

(and a couple others, but these are the important ones).

The first one is a list of every race the addon can be assigned to, the other two are lists of Global Values, but have non-descriptive names like SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSize19.

But wait! If you look at them side-by-side, they are aligned! Our SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSize19 along SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbability19 are actually referring at the 20th race in _CompatibleRaces (we start counting from 0) or the OrcRace.

Now:

- you add your custom race to the armor addon

- you add the race to SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_CompatibleRaces (in our example the added race would be #26)

- you create two new global values named SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbability26 and SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSize26 (assign values by copying them from another one)

- add these newly created GLOB to the two formlists SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSizes and SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbabilities

7 minutes ago, arshesney said:

It's not as simple as adding the race to the armor addon record, there are also formlists and global values that need to be added in order for SOS to work with the added race.

Take VectorPlexus Regular for example, you'll find three Formlists:

- SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_CompatibleRaces

- SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSizes

- SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbabilities

(and a couple others, but these are the important ones).

The first one is a list of every race the addon can be assigned to, the other two are lists of Global Values, but have non-descriptive names like SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSize19.

But wait! If you look at them side-by-side, they are aligned! Our SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSize19 along SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbability19 are actually referring at the 20th race in _CompatibleRaces (we start counting from 0) or the OrcRace.

Now:

- you add your custom race to the armor addon

- you add the race to SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_CompatibleRaces (in our example the added race would be #26)

- you create two new global values named SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbability26 and SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSize26 (assign values by copying them from another one)

- add these newly created GLOB to the two formlists SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceSizes and SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusRegular_RaceProbabilities

+1

Best description of the process I've seen to date, that includes "Tome of xEdit"

8 hours ago, judge007 said:

Use SSE Nif Optimizer for meshes, it's reliable. I Find Cathedral to be unreliable for meshes or animations, but good for Textures.

Way to check, open nif in NifSkope. if it's a NiTriShape that's (99% of the time) Skyrim LE

If it was converted properly it will be a BSTriShape.

I used CAO and, well, the game is working, the schlong operates, though I see some small weird horizontal seam across the upper part of the schlong, and its visibility depends on the camera angle. Also, thighs have a regular seam, as if it's a mismatch between textures...although I have combined Vitruvia with Tempered Skins for Males (personal edit).

I'll try with Nif Optimizer as well, the mesh is still in NiTriShape, and there's no way I could convert that manually (because I tried).