can you pee standing up?

sarahsenpai

can you pee standing up?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. can you pee standing up?

On 3/1/2018 at 8:15 AM, Vivi said:

I can, but I have a dick XD does that count?

no thats cheating. if you own a paynus you must pee standing up while facing backwards. post results. i made myself curious if thatd work or not.

On 3/2/2018 at 8:35 AM, Katherlne said:

Only when i take a shower...

i usually dont pee in the shower unless i rly have to go and thats only because i hate going right after showering since the toilet seat is always wet from like compensation or whatever and it feels kinda gross.

12 hours ago, sarahsenpai said:

no thats cheating. if you own a paynus you must pee standing up while facing backwards. post results. i made myself curious if thatd work or not.

As a man of distinctly average size in that department I don't believe that's anatomically possible. You'd have to be flaccid to even attempt it, and in that state it just isn't going to able to be pulled back behind while still in a functional state.

Granted I haven't actually tried to do it, but I don't want to deal with the pain or the mess.

12 hours ago, sarahsenpai said:

i usually dont pee in the shower unless i rly have to go and thats only because i hate going right after showering since the toilet seat is always wet from like compensation or whatever and it feels kinda gross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQGW46B6x_4

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2018 at 6:28 AM, sarahsenpai said:

So men are handicapped just for being men? That's discrimination. :tongue:

Ooh, getting a golden shower with a beautiful woman standing over me. Add that to my bucket list.

For us men the question goes: Can you pee sitting down without touching the toilet seat with your dick? Every fucking time!

How about as a man trying to take a leak with a Morningwood in a sitting position without hurting or pissing yourself, difficult enough to hit the Bowel in this condition

(psst the Washing sink works better in this Situation, just don't tell your GF)

Taking a stand as a Woman seems easy in comparison, most Girls i know managed if they had to. (Woman's public Toilets are even more gross than the Man's.)

42 minutes ago, flatliner10 said:

How about as a man trying to take a leak with a Morningwood in a sitting position without hurting or pissing yourself, difficult enough to hit the Bowel in this condition

(psst the Washing sink works better in this Situation, just don't tell your GF)

Taking a stand as a Woman seems easy in comparison, most Girls i know managed if they had to. (Woman's public Toilets are even more gross than the Man's.)

That's why I assume the police position against the wall when I have morning wood and need to pee.  AKA the "Superman" pose.   If you have a GF, you DEFINITELY need to leave the seat up for that. 

On 3/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, Doctor Cadaver said:

You mean tuck the cock in between the legs, let the tip hang out of the ass and then aim for the toilet backwards while trying to keep everything clean???

Unless someone is as big as a horse, that's not happening.

Well, not with that attitude.

On 4/22/2018 at 2:12 AM, ~ Deathstalker said:

I actually like peeing sitting down at home so

I can piss as hard as I want without making a mess

Strangely I've gotten quite in the habit of this...especially if you're like sleepy or had a fap the night before or just lazy and wanna look at phone. Maybe I'm odd.

Archived