View File

Requires:
Sexlab 1.62

Installation:

1. Overwrite your Sexlab file

What this is:

v1

+fix for sexlab 1.62 thread setup bug in sslActorAlias script.

When player is having sex in creature form(werewolf, vampirelord etc) sexlab does not set Thread.HasPlayer tag, this causes sexlab to not enable sexlab hotkeys and who knows what else.

Without properly set Thread.HasPlayer many mods that depend on that tag may not function correctly.

This bug was already reported and will be fixed in future SL versions

v2

+fix for stuck creatures animations(in SL scripts)

fix for spider animations:

FNIS_&_SL_Spider_Behavior_Patch

delete \Data\Meshes\actors\frostbitespider\behaviors\frostbitespiderbehavior.hkx

copy/install downloaded file

run fnis

if you have animation packs with spider animations they are likely still bugged until patched by their creator

View File

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

umm...that script was already available in MNCv11's Mod Compatibility Kit and on Horny Werewolves of Skyrim's download page.

Nahabal67 made it 3 years ago: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves/?do=findComment&comment=1679527

That is totally different thing, it even breaks more than it fixes

well actually it doesnt fix anything, just enables hot keys for creatures, and breaks sexlab victim controls

here link that describes issue, and fix

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/?do=findComment&comment=2160858

example of this is my SLSO mod that wont work, since HasPlayer tag wont be activated

Event OnSexLabStart(string EventName, string argString, Float argNum, form sender)
	sslThreadController controller = (self.GetOwningQuest() as SLSO_MCM).SexLab.GetController(argString as int)

if controller.HasPlayer

12 hours ago, Ed86 said:

fix for sexlab 1.62 thread setup bug in sslActorAlias script.

When player is having sex is in creature form(werewolf, vampirelord etc) sexlab does not set Thread.HasPlayer tag, this causes sexlab to not enable sexlab hotkeys and who knows what else.

This probably breaks some mods that depend on that tag.

This bug was already reported and will be fixed in future SL versions

This script seems to work fine, thanks.

Minor note - this file does not install properly via NMM because there is a extra folder within the .rar file.  Removing that extra folder and only having the scripts folder at the top level allows it to properly install via a mod manager.

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Minor note - this file does not install properly via NMM because there is a extra folder within the .rar file.  Removing that extra folder and only having the scripts folder at the top level allows it to properly install via a mod manager.

should work now in nmm

39 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Thank you for this fix! That last fix from almost 2 years ago was not working most of the time for me. 

Thanks again :smile:

it wasnt really a fix, it just enabled hotkeys without fixing core issue

now its fixed

Just out of curiosity as to if they are related to this SL script or separate quirks, the only minor issues I still see in regards to triggering player werewolf vs human NPC scenes via Sexlab Werewolves are:

- the 3rd person camera tends to be locked directly behind the player werewolf and does not pan to either side.  Free camera works fine.

- at the beginning of a scene, the human participant is often mis-aligned (turned to one side).  Using the re-alignment hotkey or changing the animation used fixes this just fine.

Both are super minor issues and honestly I only werewolf around every once in awhile, mostly just curious if others notice these.  Could very well be a quirk of SL WWs and not Sexlab itself, as that is the only way I initiate SL scenes as a player WW.  I'm sure the forced 3rd person camera of the werewolf form could be the cause of both, and I have a weird homebrew combination of werewolf mods and replacers to muddy the waters.

On 3/2/2018 at 6:21 AM, Reesewow said:

- the 3rd person camera tends to be locked directly behind the player werewolf and does not pan to either side.  Free camera works fine.

- at the beginning of a scene, the human participant is often mis-aligned (turned to one side).  Using the re-alignment hotkey or changing the animation used fixes this just fine.

I have the same exact issues without Player-Creature Fix so its not at fault. Also sometimes I have a wierd "ultra-wide" FOV glitch in WW scenes.

Probably it has something to do with SL WWs or Horny WWs. Still wonder how to fix these issues...

10 minutes ago, alambeard said:

I have the same exact issues without Player-Creature Fix so its not at fault. Also sometimes I have a wierd "ultra-wide" FOV glitch in WW scenes.

Probably it has something to do with SL WWs or Horny WWs. Still wonder how to fix these issues...

Ultra-wide FOV is a known issue with Anub's werewolf animations - they were not created with player werewolves in mind and stretch out the camera if you try to run them while playing a werewolf.  You simply have to avoid using those animations for player werewolf scenes, as the problem is built into the animations and is not really fixable beyond redoing them.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/23/2018 at 2:27 PM, Ed86 said:

PaulGreen found another problem with the ActorAlias script (and FNIS)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108599-designating-positions-in-animations/

if IsCreature
        ; Reset creature idle
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "Reset")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "ReturnToDefault")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "FNISDefault")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "IdleReturnToDefault")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "ForceFurnExit")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "ReturnDefaultState")   <----- Need to add this
        if ResetAnim != "IdleForceDefaultState" && ResetAnim != ""
            ActorRef.Moveto(ActorRef)
            ActorRef.PushActorAway(ActorRef, 0.75)
        endIf
    else
On 10/27/2018 at 12:21 PM, MadMansGun said:

PaulGreen found another problem with the ActorAlias script (and FNIS)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108599-designating-positions-in-animations/

if IsCreature
        ; Reset creature idle
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "Reset")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "ReturnToDefault")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "FNISDefault")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "IdleReturnToDefault")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "ForceFurnExit")
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(ActorRef, "ReturnDefaultState")   <----- Need to add this
        if ResetAnim != "IdleForceDefaultState" && ResetAnim != ""
            ActorRef.Moveto(ActorRef)
            ActorRef.PushActorAway(ActorRef, 0.75)
        endIf
    else

erm... ive decided to test with "ReturnDefaultState" on spider and it doesnt work ? 

this also needs fixed fnis files?

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

that would be a "YES"

it's a "domino effect" bug:

FNIS has a "case sensitive" typing error, and all the behavior files for the effected creatures have the same error inside of them.

and SexLab is most likely missing ReturnDefaultState because it did not do anything because of the error.

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

erm... ive decided to test with "ReturnDefaultState" on spider and it doesnt work ? 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

that would be a "YES"

it's a "domino effect" bug:

FNIS has a "case sensitive" typing error, and all the behavior files for the effected creatures have the same error inside of them.

and SexLab is most likely missing ReturnDefaultState because it did not do anything because of the error.

What does this mean for the v2 of this fix that was uploaded just before this exchange? Don't need to update since it won't do anything alone?

19 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

What does this mean for the v2 of this fix that was uploaded just before this exchange? Don't need to update since it won't do anything alone?

when we (the animators) start fixing our behavior files it will make a difference, i'm already working on MNC and HCOS.