HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

On 6/28/2018 at 4:12 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hello Static!
I took the liberty to rewrite your Maximum body a little and adapt for the smp physics and the se version.
Can I place a package here or do I need some kind of permission?
As a whole, the workpiece's working version has turned out, there are minor flaws, but this is solved. 

It just experimental experience ;)

Sorry for my ugly English :)

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hello Static!
I took the liberty to rewrite your Maximum body a little and adapt for the smp physics and the se version.
Can I place a package here or do I need some kind of permission?

Do whatever ya want, I won't stop you, grats on making it work :)

*edit* So, forgive me all, I actually never played more than 1 or 2 minutes of SSE, and just today I tried out the CBBE SMP version. Looking at it closer, I see it's the Fallout 4 body, which isn't bad at all, not a fan of the new shoulder plates and spine indentation, but the other shapes are a nice improvement, specially the wrists. The SMP works just great. Works pretty great with bodyslide, obviously. Lots of tuned sliders. Scaling isn't bad either. UNP and CBBE really sets a solid bar for quality standards for this game, but I think it's definitely doable to improve. Thinking outloud I guess... WELP back to practicing sculpting~

1 hour ago, 27X said:

Using SMP for MAX is literally as easy as writing an xml for it.

OK. As you wish. Only I do not see any full version for testing. Can you share this information? Prz said that he is working on this, but I did not see the result, apparently he is busy. I'm doing my version for myself and want to show here for testing and not bragging. 

3 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Do whatever ya want, I won't stop you, grats on making it work :)

*edit* So, forgive me all, I actually never played more than 1 or 2 minutes of SSE, and just today I tried out the CBBE SMP version. Looking at it closer, I see it's the Fallout 4 body, which isn't bad at all, not a fan of the new shoulder plates and spine indentation, but the other shapes are a nice improvement, specially the wrists. The SMP works just great. Works pretty great with bodyslide, obviously. Lots of tuned sliders. Scaling isn't bad either. UNP and CBBE really sets a solid bar for quality standards for this game, but I think it's definitely doable to improve. Thinking outloud I guess... WELP back to practicing sculpting~

Oh, it's balm for my sick soul. I believe that it will be a wonderful job. Good luck!! 

8 hours ago, 27X said:

Using SMP for MAX is literally as easy as writing an xml for it.

For some of us, that's quite the achievement, lol

It's the small things in life :D

7 hours ago, Gromilla said:

OK. As you wish. Only I do not see any full version for testing. Can you share this information? Prz said that he is working on this, but I did not see the result, apparently he is busy. I'm doing my version for myself and want to show here for testing and not bragging. 

Since people are not a fan of the mesh smoothed topology on the Max CBBE (although, I honestly feel it makes the best curves because there are no "Rows" of blocks, but instead staggered triangles), but it makes sense. When I smoothed with Zbrush, it rearranged the vertex placement, which screws up the textures. What I learned later is that I either need to write a script in python to use an alignment point (geometry origin) to create a proper displacement for smoothing (or find one on gumroad), where all vertex points need to stay on the original point of alignment vector, yet only change in magnitude(distance) from the point of alignment. This is why I was saying earlier its easier to work with quads, 3d modeling programs, like Zbrush, don't change the poly shapes as much (or blender for that matter). It's possible to fix the textures for Max CBBE by creating a psuedo high poly, smoothed version (to imitate the original sculpted one from Caliente), then baking on the normal using the pseudo high poly, then use texture paint program to smudge/heal the textures back in place. However, this is a dirty modeling technique that makes everything look messed up in the UV texture maps(as you can see on the breast from that normal map I posted earlier). I don't blame people from shying away from it, and it's still on my mind how to best combat it (there are several ways I've found, but they are all tedious).

But either way, I'm sure some people who wanted a SMP version, who are not OCD 3d artists, would greatly appreciate your release :)

8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Almost yes ;) remake of maximum cbbe body.

woooo!!

thanks Gromilla continue do some great job on staticphobia works!!!

I already wait few months at here for waiting some new version come out.

Thanks for a great sharing~~~!! TvT

want ask a question, is that only can use on SE version?

LE version can use or not?

Or I just copy the bodyslide tools and no need use the SKSE option?

I saw the file SKSE option inside  got 2 SSEXXXX.dll files, is that only for SE version use?@@ 

Okay, for future PM's about permitions:

All my stuff is free to use, namely the physics rig, (as well as any other mod that I've made in my plethora of accounts)... as long as it's in compliance with Groovtama's / XP32's perms. No credit needed for myself. Do note though, I am working on another completely different physics rig, which in theory should be more performance friendly, as well as less jittery, and more compatible with rough animations.

For the CBBE body, ask this guy: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/85595-ousnius/

It's not a free to use body, as I'm sure you know I've discovered, so I can't give permission for it.  For those of you who pm'd me about using it on other bodies (male and unp), just make sure the author is okay with you releasing it. It's a lot of work wasted, if not. Thanks for the interest!

1 hour ago, jecyw said:

want ask a question, is that only can use on SE version?

LE version can use or not?

Or I just copy the bodyslide tools and no need use the SKSE option?

I saw the file SKSE option inside  got 2 SSEXXXX.dll files, is that only for SE version use?@@ 

Yes, it's SE version. 

If I get enough requests for the LE version, I'll try to make it, but I've no time enough. 

All basic ;) credits to StaticFobia2. And many thanks to him for perfect and so interesting body resources. 

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, it's SE version. 

If I get enough requests for the LE version, I'll try to make it, but I've no time enough. 

All basic ;) credits to StaticFobia2. And many thanks to him for perfect and so interesting body resources. 

oh no~~~!!!

Please make a LE version~~~~T3T

I request !!!~~~~

Please~~~~>3<~~~~

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Yes, it's SE version. 

Is there any chance that this can be applied to the new CBBE SE body? I've tried to use a preset that I was very fond of but if I try to use the same preset on your release it basically looks like the body of a monster.

30 minutes ago, myDNS said:

Is there any chance that this can be applied to the new CBBE SE body? I've tried to use a preset that I was very fond of but if I try to use the same preset on your release it basically looks like the body of a monster.

No chances. 

At first is permission. I can't change any pixel. 

Next is cbbe body has its own settings and is simply configured in default xml files.
Max body is different from cbbe, only old textures are compatible if to speak by simple. 

The  max body was redone to achieve experience and because of the love of science and experiments ;)

21 hours ago, Gromilla said:

OK. 

Just copy mesh and necessary skse files to data folder. 

It's all on your own risk! ;) I warning. 

MAX SMP body SE.7z

It is just experimental experience :)

although its experimental my characters anus is donked up its visible through the skin and it dosnt show any physics with anus and vagina, could there be conflicting mods or a mod that im missing? pictures below and also added loot list im so excited for this mod thank you for your hard work!

Desktop Screenshot 2018.07.01 - 11.05.20.84.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.07.01 - 11.03.20.13.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.07.01 - 11.04.35.51.png

LOOT.txt

After I test LE version,  

1. I just use your mesh body file and login game, my lady is missing the body mesh inside the game.

2. Your file is not include bodyslide file. So I use original MAX CBBE bodyslide to make the body and login game.

I dont know if like this still can inherit your SMP effect or not ( I think the answer is cant?)

If like this the mody mesh is no problem, but I think the effect is not like SMP.

Thanks ! I know you dont have LE version game, so that is no way to test it.

testing1.png

1 hour ago, jecyw said:

After I test LE version,  

1. I just use your mesh body file and login game, my lady is missing the body mesh inside the game.

2. Your file is not include bodyslide file. So I use original MAX CBBE bodyslide to make the body and login game.

I dont know if like this still can inherit your SMP effect or not ( I think the answer is cant?)

If like this the mody mesh is no problem, but I think the effect is not like SMP.

Thanks ! I know you dont have LE version game, so that is no way to test it.

OK. Shit happened. 

I tested this version in SE by optimizing with NIF optimizer, everything worked well. Apparently I could not take everything into account.
Try it, there are bodyslide files here

MAX SMP body LE.7z

Have you replaced the female skeleton with the one in the package? Without it, these meshes will not work.

Labor was not as simple as it seems at first glance. I changed the bones of the body to another skeleton and adapted the collision meshes for them. First of all, it is important for me whether the body itself works. Physics is secondary.

any feedback is very important to me. I'm limited in testing capabilities so any feedback helps to make the project better. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

OK. Shit happened. 

I tested this version in SE by optimizing with NIF optimizer, everything worked well. Apparently I could not take everything into account.
Try it, there are bodyslide files here

MAX SMP body LE.7z

Have you replaced the female skeleton with the one in the package? Without it, these meshes will not work.

Labor was not as simple as it seems at first glance. I changed the bones of the body to another skeleton and adapted the collision meshes for them. First of all, it is important for me whether the body itself works. Physics is secondary.

any feedback is very important to me. I'm limited in testing capabilities so any feedback helps to make the project better. Thank you!

The body its self works in SE perfect jiggle, the physics arnt there but as you said they are secondary.

Oh thanks! With physics we will understand later;) And what exactly does not work like that? Collisions between what do not work? For a woman's body, collisions between the hands and the body (the chest, hips, and so on) should work exactly, that is, with itself. With femalebody-malebody there may be problems.

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Oh thanks! With physics we will understand later;) And what exactly does not work like that? Collisions between what do not work? For a woman's body, collisions between the hands and the body (the chest, hips, and so on) should work exactly, that is, with itself. With femalebody-malebody there may be problems.

For me i had no physical collisions with the hands to body, the genital collisions as well dont work weather its with the characters own hand or physical instances with another character including schlong in which case i am using SOSfull.

27 minutes ago, Yoxgg04 said:

For me i had no physical collisions with the hands to body, the genital collisions as well dont work weather its with the characters own hand or physical instances with another character including schlong in which case i am using SOSfull.

Okay. Give me your all XML files SMP for (in pm). I'll try to do some Voodoo's magic ;);) Not right now of course, I need some sleep :)