SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Accounted for all SE-compatible mods with >=8k downloads and all LE mods with >=55k downloads

Edited by tasairis
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 24 🟦🟨 #7179)
33 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I converted paysexcrime for myself as the original author would not give perms, but the LE version worked just fine anyway.

well thats sad. maybe i will try converting it for my personal use after i finish setting up my modlist  most of which comprises of your ports so thanks to you :)

15 hours ago, ozooma10 said:

Not sure what the requirements are to be listed but i have OSL Aroused which is AE compatible SKSE based Arousal Framework. (Fully replaces and is backwards compatible with Sexlab Aroused)

It also has SL aroused Baka edition keywords and SLAX factions included in the "sexlabaroused.esm" stub file. 

The real mod functionality is in "OSLAROUSED.ESP", the "sexlabaroused.esm" and "oaroused.esp" are used as proxy stubs for compatibility with mods that require them.  The stubs can be disabled if not needed.

19 hours ago, jesusw00t said:

are there any incest themed mods for skyrim or NTR dialog(s)?

The mod adcSexlife Plus 7.x currently maintained by @Swe-DivX has or will have incest, cheating, cuckolding, and more content (NPC-NPC/NPC-PC dialogue scenes/sexlab).  It is a WIP and if you are interested request info in the mod support forum.  Note that it is a complex mod to setup to one's liking at the beginning, but is all recorded in JSON files that can be imported in new games.

It is developed for Skyrim LE, but I have not experienced/noticed any compatibility issue, yet (it is BETA, so bugs will happen). It is a script only mod and do not use custom SKSE's DLL. Considered it script heavy, because it needs to scan actors, armors, and location attributes to generate possible scene's triggers.

Spoiler

Edited by safado

Did the Campfire mod not require any updates during the latest changes? I was checking my SKSE plugin folder and it seems all of the plugins have been updated except the one. Even more so, because the Papyrus from Campfire seemed to be outdated, I always allowed the Papyrus from SexLab to overwrite it.

15 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Did the Campfire mod not require any updates during the latest changes? I was checking my SKSE plugin folder and it seems all of the plugins have been updated except the one. Even more so, because the Papyrus from Campfire seemed to be outdated, I always allowed the Papyrus from SexLab to overwrite it.

As long as you have an updated PapyrusUtil, Campfire should be fine.

Just now, ButchDiavolo said:

The version is still 4.1.6, And using AE (complete), it works fine for me.

On nexus I only got 4.1.4 and the versions from the mirrors make problems. Can you send me your copy via PM?

On 4/29/2022 at 12:15 AM, ozooma10 said:

Not sure what the requirements are to be listed but i have OSL Aroused which is AE compatible SKSE based Arousal Framework. (Fully replaces and is backwards compatible with Sexlab Aroused)

Requirements vary according to how I feel. For the most part the intention is to provide a list of what mods from LE are available in SE, but I will add SE-only mods too occasionally if they seem warranted. What's applicable in this case is (a) that it's an alternative to the normal Aroused that's important to many people and (b) that it needs an SKSE plugin and so should be tracked after game updates. So I'll include it.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:52 PM, JimKhan said:

Campfire is notorious for bundling outdated versions of PapyrusUtil, and that's the only thing that ties it to SKSE or game updates. As mentioned, as long as you have a more recent copy (like SexLab's or the standalone version) to overwrite it then you don't need to do anything about Campfire itself.

I'm also going to mention some activity I've seen with mods being taken down because I think it's somewhat beneficial to the community to know about it. Some information fudged or intentionally omitted. Please allow authors their privacy by not stalking them or prying into their matters.

• ~30 miscellaneous mods (including: Ahlalia follower, Cheat Room, Undress For Bed) under the author "CAM 30 00" have been taken down in the last 3-6 months. No apparent reason. The account was not banned and has a new name.
  • ~30 LE/SE follower mods (including: Chichi, Ling Lu, Rolencia) have been taken down in the last 6-9 months. May be related to some Nexus problems. The account was not banned.
  • ~15 "Tobi" mods under the author "Chads" (not actual name) have been taken down in the last 0-3 months. No apparent reason. The account was not banned and has a new name.
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (May 8 🟦🟨 #7197)
1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

RE: Soulgem Oven. Earlier in the thread there is an script update to get it to birth gems with XPMSSE 4.32. Does this work with the current XPMSSE 4.8? Is that all that's needed to make it work?

You could use Soulgem Oven IV b8, it's made for SE in the first place and already quite stable: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-soulgem-oven/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-8