SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 7/18/2018 at 6:22 AM, phil01991 said:

Let me know how it goes. I got the mcm menu working but ctd when triggered.

For SS+ I'm also getting a CTD as well on trigger, even on a new game. New game wasn't started from a previous save, it was completely new. With or without Devious Framework didn't make a change. I even tried fixing the texture, no dice.

D:\Games\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\mods\Simple slavery Plux V6.01\textures\coco\cwmap\cwmapredone2.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 747x1028)

Interestingly, SS+ works if I just start it through the console (setstage simpleslavery 10). So it can work, just something wrong with the trigger.

18 hours ago, ariantes said:

Did anyone grab these files as the files were removed from the nexus? Of the SSE version that was posted here : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12348

We have an issue with DragonJoe69 who claim we used his conversion without authorization, which isn't true.

The file should become available again soon, but I don't know when.

An 1.7 version for oldrim is on the way, but I don't think we could port it to SSE before a month...

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

for most "personal usage only" mods you usually can.

oh... Could you please ask such things in a pm instead of posting such questions here openly? 

Some ppl might get the idea that ppl are using this thread to get around asking for permissions.  

I keep thinking it would be a good idea to open pages dedicated to getting certain mods ported. Maybe if we work together we can knock out some of the more difficult ones like ss+. Like a community work page. We could post our current progress on a mod, issues, and possible solutions. Kinda like this, but a page per popular mod.

2 hours ago, phil01991 said:

I keep thinking it would be a good idea to open pages dedicated to getting certain mods ported. Maybe if we work together we can knock out some of the more difficult ones like ss+. Like a community work page. We could post our current progress on a mod, issues, and possible solutions. Kinda like this, but a page per popular mod.

We worked through Creature Framework and MNC on this thread and those were pretty difficult. I don't see a reason to break them out to new threads. But if everyone else wants to, I'll follow along. :D

So I've switched to Skyrim Special Edition because it's a lot more stable. OSA has been ported with Osex as well, sadly Amourous Adventures of Skyrim SE does not work together with OSA. it does work together with this new sex animation mod called Flower Girls but i do not know how good those animations are and if they work with SOS for SE. i know the sexlab version of the original skyrim can be ported over but does anyone know if the original Amorous Adventures CLEAN/Osex can be downloaded and work with Osex for SE? just let me know how good Flower Girls is and if it works with SOS, or if it is possible to use the old Amorous adventurs together with OSA to get the same effect that it had in the original skyrim. thanks in advance

I heard that Xider was working on a version of AA that mixes FG and Osex scenes.  Not sure if that's true or not.  I haven't tried the latest FG version but the oldrim sexlab version works great in SE.  Assuming Osex still uses all the same variables, oldrim Osex mods would probably work in SE using the SE version of Osex.

13 minutes ago, khumak said:

I heard that Xider was working on a version of AA that mixes FG and Osex scenes.  Not sure if that's true or not.  I haven't tried the latest FG version but the oldrim sexlab version works great in SE.  Assuming Osex still uses all the same variables, oldrim Osex mods would probably work in SE using the SE version of Osex.

i will try out the oldrim Osex version and will let you know how it goes

Meshes, textures, animations have to be converted. Esps too.

Some code, mostly the ones that were requiring SKSE plugins, will require the plugin to be ported.

Check this thread: 

16 hours ago, tasairis said:

Deviously Helpless SE, SexLab Dialogues SE

About the Deviously Helpless, are its dependencies have been ported too?

Could you post the links for these 2?

I've found a mod at Nexus which allows you to store dead bodies in your inventory, under miscellaneous section.

SL Necrophilia not only could do that but also triggered animations (while sneak & seathed), so I kindly requesting to port "Necrophilia", anyone??

It's ideal for necromancers/necromages/conjurers...!

"Submit" had a similar future, its plus was that it could be used on sleeping NPCs too, BUT the corpses as they were coming back to life temporarily triggered hostility and assault from followers...!

Thus on "Submit" you had followers hitting the body which you were having sexual intercourse and in turn could generate bizarre bugs!

"Necrophilia" didn't has such issue and on the top of that allowed you to store any dead body!

3 hours ago, GreatLord said:

"Submit" had a similar future, its plus was that it could be used on sleeping NPCs too, BUT the corpses as they were coming back to life temporarily triggered hostility and assault from followers...!

Thus on "Submit" you had followers hitting the body which you were having sexual intercourse and in turn could generate bizarre bugs!

"Necrophilia" didn't has such issue and on the top of that allowed you to store any dead body!

3 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Please someone to port: 

1. PuppetMaster

2. SL Submit

3. SL Necrophilia

If you want to have SL Submit, I would say better this one be ported.

or this one

16 hours ago, GreatLord said:

About the Deviously Helpless, are its dependencies have been ported too?

Could you post the links for these 2?

All links are in the first post.

16 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Please someone to port: 

1. PuppetMaster

2. SL Submit

3. SL Necrophilia

I don't know about Necrophilia, but the other two are easily convertable by yourself.