SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

6 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

It's really not, it just depends on the type of files in the mod. Once you're used to it it's a 5 minute process. In this case Amorous Adventures probably only needs to be opened and saved in the Creation Kit (the textures/meshes might also need fixing but generally you don't need to do that unless you find problems). 

For making Osex compatible with Amorous Adventures instead of using flower girls for scenes? Hm really, interesting. Any way you can point me in a specific direction so that I can start learning to do it? I guess if it's really just 5-10mins process I'll try to learn how to make it happen.

45 minutes ago, Nimkal said:

For making Osex compatible with Amorous Adventures instead of using flower girls for scenes? Hm really, interesting. Any way you can point me in a specific direction so that I can start learning to do it? I guess if it's really just 5-10mins process I'll try to learn how to make it happen.

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were looking for SexLab + Amorous Adventures compatibility... if you want OSex + Amorous Adventures it will be incredibly difficult or impossible. OSex is a completely separate sex mod that doesn't even rely on the SexLab framework. I have no idea where to start.  

For Amorous Adventures your (easy) choices are essentially:

Amorous + SexLab (Oldrim)

Amorous + Flower Girls (SE)

Ported Amorous + SexLab (SE)

For conversion to SSE

I found a mod that strips/breaks armor but you can activate/deactivate every slot item you want

I was hoping for a conversion to SSE but it's going to be hard since it's a skse dll type file but the source files are there, i think you need that to recompile the files.

What is the etiquette can i post it ? do i need permission to put it in the thread ?

14 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were looking for SexLab + Amorous Adventures compatibility... if you want OSex + Amorous Adventures it will be incredibly difficult or impossible. OSex is a completely separate sex mod that doesn't even rely on the SexLab framework. I have no idea where to start.  

For Amorous Adventures your (easy) choices are essentially:

Amorous + SexLab (Oldrim)

Amorous + Flower Girls (SE)

Ported Amorous + SexLab (SE)

Yeah that's why I was surprised that he said it's easy lol
But my point was this: Is there any way to use the markers FlowerGirls placed within amorous adventures(for when to triger sex scenes) and to replace that with osex start command instead?
What's your thought on that since you know more than me about moding

17 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

For conversion to SSE

I found a mod that strips/breaks armor but you can activate/deactivate every slot item you want

I was hoping for a conversion to SSE but it's going to be hard since it's a skse dll type file but the source files are there, i think you need that to recompile the files.

What is the etiquette can i post it ? do i need permission to put it in the thread ?

If it was as simple as a recompile then it wouldn't have taken all the other SKSE mods so long to catch up to SSE. Are you skilled with C/C++?

As for uploading, you cannot repost the mod anywhere without the author's permission.

7 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Yeah that's why I was surprised that he said it's easy lol
But my point was this: Is there any way to use the markers FlowerGirls placed within amorous adventures(for when to triger sex scenes) and to replace that with osex start command instead?
What's your thought on that since you know more than me about moding

Pure speculation, but you might be able to take the scripts from the OSex version and import them into the corresponding SSE version. Of the same version numbers, of course.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

If it was as simple as a recompile then it wouldn't have taken all the other SKSE mods so long to catch up to SSE. Are you skilled with C/C++?

As for uploading, you cannot repost the mod anywhere without the author's permission.

Thank you for the answer

I know it aint simple and no i aint skilled in c++, i just beginning to know how to update some mods from skyrim to skyrim se with the simple things, form 44, nif optimizing, etc

What from this list do you guys recommend as a mod for controlling sex scenes/positions? Right now I'm using Sexlab Eager NPCs but the dialogue options are pretty limited. What about Sexlab Romance? 

9 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

What from this list do you guys recommend as a mod for controlling sex scenes/positions? Right now I'm using Sexlab Eager NPCs but the dialogue options are pretty limited. What about Sexlab Romance? 

You can choose actors with anything, like MatchMaker. There aren't (m)any ways to choose who is in which positions. You can choose the animation (meaning you can let it start and then switch to another one) with SL Tools I believe; Defeat includes a menu you can select from, and you can disable the rest of the mod if you don't want it.

But the best way to get what you want? Make your own mod ?

13 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Can you PM me your conversion?

I did so, but in the meantime i got answer regarding "abandoned" mods.

Apparently, if original creator is MIA, one can upload said conversion, if proper credit is given and agree to take it down if asked to do so, etc.

So, i am going to upload it.