SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 minutes ago, fryepants said:

Can someone upload for me a ported version of Sexlab Tools please?

Don't have a copy but try this tutorial 

On 6/30/2018 at 10:01 AM, phil01991 said:

here is a working prison overhaul patched for se :). Im still learning the ropes and figuring out who to credit so ill just post my conversion here for everyone who is interested. also trying to ask permission to add it to downloads. don't forget to convert the esp using ck, it might work out fine without it, idk. 

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.7z

MCM works , but crash while brought to the prison ... and some events take long time to happen

Anyone tried their hands on Captured Dreams Shop yet?

Getting "Black Face Bug" on the CD courier. SS start for CD works, but can't seem to enter the CD Shop. CTD's on trying to enter CD Shop.

For starters, you only need the CD Part 1 and CD Part 2.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Simple Slavery Plus 6.02 is working for me after saving in the CK.  For one scenario anyway (CCAS to SS+ to TID). Its amazing how much falmer will pay for a slave...

Congratulations, you're the only person I've heard have success with it.

12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Getting "Black Face Bug" on the CD courier. SS start for CD works, but can't seem to enter the CD Shop. CTD's on trying to enter CD Shop.

Not that I know of.

Did you convert everything? This is also one of those times you should also load the ESP in Creation Kit and resave.

17 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I had the problem with the faces, but it was an easy enough fix.  Just loaded up CD in the CK and did ctrl+f4 to export the face gen data. Went back in the game and the faces were fixed. Had to do that with DCL as well.

I tried the SS+ start for CD, it loaded the shop alright, and I could leave and re-enter. Thought it might be the ddhotfix, but then I remembered you were on the dd thread too recommending it. I did resave the esp in the CK before trying the slave start.

4 hours ago, tasairis said:

Congratulations, you're the only person I've heard have success with it.

I know, now if someone else can check SS+ 6.02 and see if I got lucky or it works for everyone now :D

This version is a fix version released last week. Supposedly has some alias fixes in it.

It was a brand new game though, I didn't use a previous save in the LAL start room. Upgrade may not work. But that's always been an issue with SS.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

I had the problem with the faces, but it was an easy enough fix.  Just loaded up CD in the CK and did ctrl+f4 to export the face gen data. Went back in the game and the faces were fixed. Had to do that with DCL as well.

I tried the SS+ start for CD, it loaded the shop alright, and I could leave and re-enter. Thought it might be the ddhotfix, but then I remembered you were on the dd thread too recommending it. I did resave the esp in the CK before trying the slave start.

I know, now if someone else can check SS+ 6.02 and see if I got lucky or it works for everyone now :D

This version is a fix version released last week. Supposedly has some alias fixes in it.

It was a brand new game though, I didn't use a previous save in the LAL start room. Upgrade may not work. But that's always been an issue with SS.

I converted both mods and the work fine for me.

i found CD work better in SSE than in LE. in LE it was not playable for me to may bugs. in SSE I had only two: the ligthhouse misson was very buggy and some dialogs spoken twice. Qustion is there a version with less Devises? i don't like chastity belts.

for SS I only convert it with CK and the no location version. don't us SSE NIF Optimizer! in this case you will get Black faces.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

CD working now. Optimized the nifs and did a resave.

I updated my conversion of Deviously Helpless SE to version 1.17a (the version maintained by Slorm).

If anybody downloaded the converted 1.15d, i strongly recommend they update to the converted 1.17a.

Regarding Simple Slavery Plus...

I confirm the version 6.02 works for me, after i:
(unlocalized plugins both with and without DF, but i had the DF checkbox unchecked, so i cannot confirm if the traveling part works)

• Moved script sources into correct SSE folder "source/scripts"
  • Recompiled all used scripts
  • Fixed the tints on Margaret Garner NPC
    (she doesn't seem to be used anywhere anyway, but i don't like to keep errors i can fix)
  • Fixed broken property bindings on some Topic Infos by clearing the values.
    (the "Could not be resolved" errors in xEdit - again, those topics were unused leftovers, but i prefer no errors)
  • Resaved the Unlocalized plugins in 64bit CK
    (i never did any localizations before, so i do not know how to handle the "localized" plugins - when i resave them in CK, xEdit finds tons of errors, so i dont resave those for now).
  • Optimized meshes using SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.6
    (not the facegen heads, obviously)
  • Regenerated facegen head meshes and tints from CK
  • Fixed dimensions of cwmapredone1.dds and cwmapredone2.dds
  • Regenerated the SEQ file
    (someone pls tell me if this is neccessary, i don't know, so i keep doing it)

...and now i see SS+has been updated to 6.03, time to do everything all over again i guess :)

EDIT: 6.03 is just a patch fixing SSLV_MainScr.psc script source file - if you figured out how to fix it in 6.02, or you do not recompile the scripts, you don't need to worry about the patch 6.03.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:53 PM, Roggvir said:

Regarding Simple Slavery Plus...

I confirm the version 6.02 works for me, after i:
(unlocalized plugins both with and without DF, but i had the DF checkbox unchecked, so i cannot confirm if the traveling part works)

Overachiever! :D

But thanks for confirming I wasn't just lucky.

I just did the mesh optimization (also skipped the facegen parts) and resaved the esp.

I don't bother with recompiling a script unless i've fixed something in the script. And then I only recompile the ones I changed, not all of them.

I didn't fix any errors in the original mod using the CK or xEdit.

I didn't regenerate the SEQ file. I haven't done this on any conversion - I don't think it's required. I don't think it hurts anything if you do it anyway.

The only mesh I saw an error with on dimensions was cwmapredone2.dds, so I only fixed that one.

I am also using the unlocalized version without DF. I have no idea on how to get a localized version updated.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Overachiever! :D

But thanks for confirming I wasn't just lucky.

I just did the mesh optimization (also skipped the facegen parts) and resaved the esp.

I don't bother with recompiling a script unless i've fixed something in the script. And then I only recompile the ones I changed, not all of them.

I didn't fix any errors in the original mod using the CK or xEdit.

I didn't regenerate the SEQ file. I haven't done this on any conversion - I don't think it's required. I don't think it hurts anything if you do it anyway.

The only mesh I saw an error with on dimensions was cwmapredone2.dds, so I only fixed that one.

I am also using the unlocalized version without DF. I have no idea on how to get a localized version updated.

Yeah, i often do things that aren't neccessary.

But the reason why i recompile scripts, is because it CAN reveal some hidden errors or incompatibilities (especially if there are dependencies on other scripts from other mods).

That being said, i think it helped me only once to actually find some error i could fix, so... yeah, overachiever :)

Looks like the SGO script needs updated again if XPMSSE 4.32 is used. Gems aren't spawning (or aren't spawning nearby) when they are birthed.

Credit goes to KTmzk for the find.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven-iii/?do=findComment&comment=2326834

With SLIF: dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

Just SGO3: dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

I haven't tested it yet, just wanted to post before I forgot. I'll test it later this week (hopefully before the weekend).

EDIT:  Confirmed it works, I can see the gems getting birthed again.

On 8/1/2018 at 7:45 AM, zarantha said:

Looks like the SGO script needs updated again if XPMSSE 4.32 is used. Gems aren't spawning (or aren't spawning nearby) when they are birthed.

Credit goes to KTmzk for the find.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34579-soulgem-oven-iii/?do=findComment&comment=2326834

With SLIF: dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

Just SGO3: dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

I haven't tested it yet, just wanted to post before I forgot. I'll test it later this week (hopefully before the weekend).

EDIT:  Confirmed it works, I can see the gems getting birthed again.

hm.. haven't noticed any problems so far....

Trapped In Rubber is working perfectly.

Had to run SSE Nif Optimizer and converted a lot of dds files through xtexconv.exe in Creation Kit. Then made a resave in CK.

Display Model v206 is also ported.

Have both TiR and DM zip files ready. Wondering if i should upload them.

13 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Trapped In Rubber is working perfectly.

Had to run SSE Nif Optimizer and converted a lot of dds files through xtexconv.exe in Creation Kit. Then made a resave in CK.

Display Model v206 is also ported.

Have both TiR and DM zip files ready. Wondering if i should upload them.

For DM: DarkConsoles doesn't seem to be a frind of ports, So I don't think you will get a permission to release them. But DC also wanted to make new versions of DM and SGO for SE. I don't know if there is any progress so far... My ports of SGO and DM are also working fine for quite a while now. The only problem I had, weas that the my MD-SGO's sometimes move back to their original location. Seems like there are some scripts breaking at a certain point. I'm investigating this... 

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

OMG! Expired put the alpha up on Nexus! :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

Edit: And apparently this version is supposed to fix the CTD with XPMSSE.

Edit2: And I'm just too excited about this. The mod is RaceMenu SSE

Well, lets see if it just a downloadable install of the alpha, or if it is a step real step forward. At leas i will not have to tell ppl again how to get nio working,,,,