SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

* Ported: Follow me for Sex
* Added RaceMenu, Vitruvia

Yes, there is an official RaceMenu out, but many features are not available:

Due to popular request, this is a version of RaceMenu that is feature equivalent to the alpha. All non-functional features have been disabled via setting. Features that do not work are denoted by "non-functional". There is no ETA on a feature-complete version.

IMPO "race-menu" is not recommended as is now, I've avoided "XPMSEE", "SKEE", "NiOverride" and "RaceMenu" all together and found peace of mind and stability in my game play.

I'm just using "SOS 1.0" (FULL SSE VERSION) and "ECE", the skeleton from the later is being used and now the slider within the SOS MCM it works without any issues!

Sometimes less is better and this comes from someone who is using roughly 200 mods/plugins.

21 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, lets see if it just a downloadable install of the alpha, or if it is a step real step forward. At leas i will not have to tell ppl again how to get nio working,,,,

I had no issue loading a preset for a new character. I had to enable SSE Engine Fixes pre-cache killer though. Otherwise I was crashing changing to female.

It's had an update today to .2.0:

Version 0.2.0
    Implemented Body, Hands, and Feet Overlays
    Implemented BodyMorph

Now to install CBBE and see how well bodymorphs are working. Good thing I was just starting over again.

And slavetats should work now if ported.

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

I had no issue loading a preset for a new character. I had to enable SSE Engine Fixes pre-cache killer though. Otherwise I was crashing changing to female.

It's had an update today to .2.0:

Version 0.2.0
    Implemented Body, Hands, and Feet Overlays
    Implemented BodyMorph

Now to install CBBE and see how well bodymorphs are working. Good thing I was just starting over again.

And slavetats should work now if ported.

Seems to be working well now that CBBE racemenu plugin and new bodyslide with tri morphs are up too as of today. Thank you Expired and Ousnius! I made a little mod that adjusts breast size using nio morphs and it works a treat ^^

3 hours ago, Thenryb said:

I plan to give that a try as soon as I update my game and SKSE versions. (I am still a holdout and am following The Luddite Queen, Vyxenne on this)

Installing it myself now, since I just updated a bunch of mods and am starting a new game.

if I can add on I will say that WIP mfg console mod has worked well so far for the simple tests I have put it through. Identifying characters and objects to fix conflicts has never been easier.

9 hours ago, QuietPippin said:

Any way to get UUNP sliders to show up in game with the build morphs feature ?

Fairly sure you could just download the cbbe racemenu plugin, edit the slider names in the script, call the menu entry uunp morphs and recompile it.

39 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Fairly sure you could just download the cbbe racemenu plugin, edit the slider names in the script, call the menu entry uunp morphs and recompile it.

Looking through both files SE CBBE vs LE UUNP morph file

The source script seems feasible but the pex file is a bit different. I am not super knowledgeable about scripts to be honest but I think it should be possible in SE.

UUNP version has "full body"strings while the SE CBBE has no such thing. Any tips would be appreciated. Also using Notepad++ to view the files.

52 minutes ago, QuietPippin said:

Looking through both files SE CBBE vs LE UUNP morph file

The source script seems feasible but the pex file is a bit different. I am not super knowledgeable about scripts to be honest but I think it should be possible in SE.

UUNP version has "full body"strings while the SE CBBE has no such thing. Any tips would be appreciated. Also using Notepad++ to view the files.

ok so it looks like you could use the LE version of the uunp morph plugin. You need to change 2 lines in the source file to check for skee and not nioverride then compile the pex in CK.

Try changing this in the racemenumorphsuunp.psc file and make sure you have all the source file dependencies to compile it: (skyui and racemenu source, not sure what else you'd need)

Spoiler

Change line 4

Int Property NIOVERRIDE_VERSION = 6 AutoReadOnly

to

Int Property NIOVERRIDE_VERSION = 1 AutoReadOnly

and line 24

Return SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION

to

Return SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION

Edit: or just use the attached file, let me know if it works!

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.pex

hi all,

just lurking the forum again... probably planning to get into playing skyrim again... never really finished it and failed horribly on my first try to install adult mods and all...

so at this point i need to buy the game from steam, i noticed there 2 versions available, "skrim special edition" and "skyrim VR" - i need to make a decision here before i start to plan further, which version can u recommend for a rookie in terms of installing mods... i have some experience with nmm but as i recall skyrim adult mods need some progs outside of nmm.

maybe u could also point me to an starting guide thread on this form since i didnt find one yet. thx any help and info appreciated.

53 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

hi all,

just lurking the forum again... probably planning to get into playing skyrim again... never really finished it and failed horribly on my first try to install adult mods and all...

so at this point i need to buy the game from steam, i noticed there 2 versions available, "skrim special edition" and "skyrim VR" - i need to make a decision here before i start to plan further, which version can u recommend for a rookie in terms of installing mods... i have some experience with nmm but as i recall skyrim adult mods need some progs outside of nmm.

maybe u could also point me to an starting guide thread on this form since i didnt find one yet. thx any help and info appreciated.

Can your video card support VR?

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Can your video card support VR?

i guess not, i bought my computer like 10 years ago although i bought a newer card, its still overall an old setup but that answers my question of which version i should buy... going with the special edition and i try to follow the step by step mod guide on steamforum... if that succeeds i will come back to llab.

1 hour ago, elzee said:

I've tried to convert Dark Souls Combat v1.5.3 into SSE in regular way. But I think I failed. The rolling animation can't play and I guess other animations won't play either.

Any one tried that?

Which mod among the requirements gives the Rolling Animation?

6 hours ago, Vortec said:

Can someone do that, and upload the new Slavetats?. Please.

If someone else doesn't beat me to it, I'll probably take a look on the weekend. No guarantees tho, I don't know much about scripting yet.

Edit: Just to clarify, I won't be uploading the whole mod. If I get the scripts working, I'll post the updated scripts. I have no interest in getting permission to upload the mod, or in maintaining it.