SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

10 minutes ago, artagon96 said:

actually no because i don't know how to do it and i'm still tryna learn how to modding

If you use CBBE SE, download the RaceMenuMorphsCBBE from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198?tab=files

Download the new BodySlide https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201/

When building the body tick the checkbox "Build Morphs" near the Batch Build button.

If you use UNP, you will need the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP, before building the Morphs.

From what I have tested, the tattoo packs for Slavetats work fine. We have to wait for face overlays in RM for further tests. but it seems like it is going. 

12 hours ago, liltimmy said:

I did.  The crashes start when I go over ~15k animations (XXL claims 20k support). 

You can run SE with more anims as long as you don't have any further mods installed. With each mod you loose some space for anims. How much seems to depend on your system, and your mods. But noone can tell how a specific mod will have an effect on the max anim count....

38 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

Could someone check if YPS Fashion could be converted easily since we have now slavetats? (I'm trying to figure a ctd on my game so can't do) (Yes, I know we don't have overlay for face still, was just wondering).

Yes it can be converted. Just rammed through the source files. There is no RaceMenu or NiOverride or SlaveTats or JContainers check. So, a simple NIF Optimization, esp Resave in CK, and Ctrl-F4 in CK will do the trick. Didn't check the dds files though.

2 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Yes it can be converted. Just rammed through the source files. There is no RaceMenu or NiOverride or SlaveTats or JContainers check. So, a simple NIF Optimization, esp Resave in CK, and Ctrl-F4 in CK will do the trick. Didn't check the dds files though.

Thanks, when I figure out why I'm ctding currently, I'll test it thoroughly ingame :3

I have a little problem here. I have a colour mismatch after installing the Slavetats all in one package. It is a bit strange: I use Immersive wenches and TKKA. the wenches have a colour mismatch between face and Body colour and the TKKA face fall back to vanilla after cell change. any Ideas? 

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I have a little problem here. I have a colour mismatch after installing the Slavetats all in one package. It is a bit strange: I use Immersive wenches and TKKA. the wenches have a colour mismatch between face and Body colour and the TKKA face fall back to vanilla after cell change. any Ideas? 

SlaveTats has a extra feature for tattooing followers. Might have to take a look there. And, slavetats does have a cell change monitor, so that tats gets reapplied. So it might be related.

10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

oh, black face bug, well fixing takes a bit of times, follow the instructions shown there: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10522/?tab=description (and load all immersive wenches related plugins, even hair ones)

for tkka, no ideas.

13 minutes ago, LeFlemard said:

oh, black face bug, well fixing takes a bit of times, follow the instructions shown there: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10522/?tab=description (and load all immersive wenches related plugins, even hair ones)

for tkka, no ideas.

This doesn't work. I can fix the faces with overwriting the headmeshes, but the bug returns after cell change. 

It is strange. 

So I'm wondering if at this point there are any major "outliers"? Popular or large sexlab mods that can't be ported or no one has tried to yet? I would be interested in a list and I would like to try porting some for testing but don't know where to start, if there any requests let me know

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Use this line in your Skyrim.INI file:   bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

If the above wouldn't fix it then move TKAA and IW towards the bottom of your load order.

If the above would not work, un-install completely those 2 mods and re-install them.

2 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Use this line in your Skyrim.INI file:   bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

If the above wouldn't fix it then move TKAA and IW towards the bottom of your load order.

If the above would not work, un-install completely those 2 mods and re-install them.

Where should I put it in the .ini?