SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, phil01991 said:

Does anyone know if simple slavery plus works? Was working on a mod that requires it. 

I've installed it and on its MCM menu there are no settings at all, it just has a long list of other mods which shows if are present/active or not.

In this list I had only PAHE but nothing else, so I have played for a while without any issues but on the other hand simple slavery doesn't do anything by itself and I have uninstalled it.

Or perhaps I'm missing something (?)

1 hour ago, GreatLord said:

I've installed it and on its MCM menu there are no settings at all, it just has a long list of other mods which shows if are present/active or not.

In this list I had only PAHE but nothing else, so I have played for a while without any issues but on the other hand simple slavery doesn't do anything by itself and I have uninstalled it.

Or perhaps I'm missing something (?)

I tried with v6.01 as well. No luck, can't even load the Riften Slave Market or even the Holding cell. It detects my slavery related mods properly in MCM, but nothing else on MCM.

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

Is that NMM? Doesn't sound familiar for MO2.

If there are problems unpacking then it could be the file. Try just a plain Windows .zip.

Yeah NMM was what was giving me that error. MO2 gave no error in-app but launching the game didnt ever poll the esm :/

Ill try repackaging without re-BSA-ing. See if that works.

If not...I might try just going into CK with PSQ loaded and essentially re-copying all the changes by hand to a new mod.

Anyone know if the original owner is still modding?

17 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Speaking of HDT, how do I install HDT physics SE, because shoving the framework and physics archives into my NMM isn't working. I'm not getting any visible physics- clothes on, or clothes off. Is there something else I have to do first before activating the archives in my NMM?

Edit: Oh wait, you are talking about HDT-SMP. Sounded like you wanted HDT-PE.

Have you checked the thread? Are you using HDT-SMP mods? Because HDT-PE stuff won't work.

14 hours ago, Irek1994 said:

I have a question Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid v2 when the premiere on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ?

I don't know. You can try converting her yourself.

13 hours ago, GreatLord said:

For me expressions are working but mfg console has not been ported to SSE yet.

SL 1.63 is using the expression functions that SKSE provides, which is why it works as much as it does (still buggy).

That said,

✗ MfgConsole (extra information window in the console) - but opparco's port includes the expressions table
✓ MfgConsole (mfg commands) - andrelo1's and opparco's ports support the console commands
? MfgConsole (MfgConsoleFunc) - andrelo1's port appears to be feature-complete with Oldrim's

Note for MfgConsole:
So to summarize:
* andrelo1's port ✗ doesn't have the extra information, ✗ doesn't have the expression table, ✓ supports the mfg command, ✓ provides a working MfgConsoleFunc.pex
* opparco's port ✗ doesn't have the extra information, ✓ does have the expression table, ✓ supports the mfg command, ✗ does not provide MfgConsoleFunc.pex
MfgConsoleFunc is/was the main way to change expressions in Papyrus and may still be needed by some mods even though SKSE also provides much (but not all) of the functionality. Fortunately it should be safe to run both versions at the same time.

7 hours ago, Norli said:

Is it safe to use Blush when Aroused with SE?

Overlays don't work yet so there's no point installing it.

4 hours ago, MountainManCO said:

There are both loose files and BSA files which conflict.  You need both, but the loose files need to win after expanding the BSA files.  I had the same issue until I discovered that.

Didn't even know it was portable. Thought slavetats was a hard dependency.

21 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Speaking of HDT, how do I install HDT physics SE, because shoving the framework and physics archives into my NMM isn't working. I'm not getting any visible physics- clothes on, or clothes off. Is there something else I have to do first before activating the archives in my NMM?

Good luck with the HDT SMP. Looks like Tasairis got you a link for it, here's more reading. You need bodies and armor that support it, and it needs some configuring out of the box.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

22 hours ago, phil01991 said:

Does anyone know if simple slavery plus works? Was working on a mod that requires it. 

Just changed from SS to SS+. I need to try triggering some scenes, but it's installed and the MCM is working. Probably test over the weekend, unless I get off work early.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Good luck with the HDT SMP. Looks like Tasairis got you a link for it, here's more reading. You need bodies and armor that support it, and it needs some configuring out of the box.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

Just changed from SS to SS+. I need to try triggering some scenes, but it's installed and the MCM is working. Probably test over the weekend, unless I get off work early.

Let me know how it goes. I got the mcm menu working but ctd when triggered.

10 hours ago, tasairis said:

✗ MfgConsole (extra information window in the console) - but opparco's port includes the expressions table
✓ MfgConsole (mfg commands) - andrelo1's and opparco's ports support the console commands
? MfgConsole (MfgConsoleFunc) - andrelo1's port appears to be feature-complete with Oldrim's

Note for MfgConsole:
So to summarize:
* andrelo1's port ✗ doesn't have the extra information, ✗ doesn't have the expression table, ✓ supports the mfg command, ✓ provides a working MfgConsoleFunc.pex
* opparco's port ✗ doesn't have the extra information, ✓ does have the expression table, ✓ supports the mfg command, ✗ does not provide MfgConsoleFunc.pex
MfgConsoleFunc is/was the main way to change expressions in Papyrus and may still be needed by some mods even though SKSE also provides much (but not all) of the functionality. Fortunately it should be safe to run both versions at the same time.

What I want the most is not there, extra information.

Sometimes is useful for getting IDs, while can be funny with the mood information.

Thanks for the response.

Would someone be interested to integrate Osex with Amorous Adventures?
I am not a modder but here's a question for you guys:
Since Flower Girls has already taken Amorous Adventures and placed markers within the mod to trigger sex scenes at the correct times, would it not be possible to replace those markers with a simple integration of "start Osex with target", instead of the flowergirl animation being played? How long do you think that would take, if you are a modder. Of course FF author would have to be credited or maybe even asked permission(not sure about the rules). But I've come to appreciate this idea. ?
For the kissing scenes I believe it's pretty good to leave it with FlowerGirl scenes, but when it comes down to sex scenes, Osex integration would make Amorous Adventures much more immersive. Again I'm no modder so I'm probably clueless about the details, but that's why I'm asking you peeps

It already is I believe,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?tab=description

Spoiler

-The OSA / OSex version of the Amorous Adventures Mod.

• OSex can be found here.
  • Uses the OSex adult intimacy system - has intimate animations.
  • Requires OSA and OSex 1.08+ (and all it's requirements).
  • You will need FNIS, SkyUI, a body, a skeleton, SKSE, etc... See OSA / OSex page.

If that's what you mean. Under '' Different Versions''

•  
On 7/17/2018 at 10:34 PM, tasairis said:

Edit: Oh wait, you are talking about HDT-SMP. Sounded like you wanted HDT-PE.

Have you checked the thread? Are you using HDT-SMP mods? Because HDT-PE stuff won't work.

I don't know. You can try converting her yourself.

SL 1.63 is using the expression functions that SKSE provides, which is why it works as much as it does (still buggy).

That said,

Note for MfgConsole:
So to summarize:

Overlays don't work yet so there's no point installing it.

Thanks for the link and stuff, but I can't even begin to understand where to get the mod, how to configure it, and how to activate it. Is there any issues associated with using cbp physics because they seem to be running pretty smoothly even with hdt physics se installed.

17 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Not hard at all eh? Lol that helps

It's really not, it just depends on the type of files in the mod. Once you're used to it it's a 5 minute process. In this case Amorous Adventures probably only needs to be opened and saved in the Creation Kit (the textures/meshes might also need fixing but generally you don't need to do that unless you find problems).