SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

30 minutes ago, RandomKhajiit said:

so i was floating around trying to ID the source of issues with skyrim latest version and ran across this site for compatibility and it lists a few things like xpmse only being partially compatible with the current version of skyrim

https://modding.wiki/en/skyrim/users/skse-plugins

is this list accurate? 

Yes, both that and the spreadsheet are kept up to date fairly well.

2 hours ago, RandomKhajiit said:

thanks for the update, adjusting my mod order, not sad to see UIExtentions go....i never use the styles from xpmse anyway either lol, kinda means AIM is dead till UIE gets fixed tho

UIExtensions works fine. The wiki page is wrong about that.

As far as mods included in my list are concerned, which includes UIExtensions and AddItemMenu, you can generally assume that my list is more accurate than the wiki or spreadsheet. (The date at the top is the last time I updated the post and mostly means the last time something changed - not the last time I checked.)

Edited by tasairis

LE mods with >=90K downloads, and "SE-compatible" with >=22k downloads.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 4🎉 #6932) - ✔SexLab ✔DD beta ✔Faster HDT ✔DAR ❌.NET SF
37 minutes ago, DismissedClaim said:

Yep. There's a new update. I had mine set not to auto download. And quickly put Steam into offline mode. I BEAT YOU THIS TIME, TOD!!!

That's just what you think, while you stopped the update of your skyrim, Todd updated your Toaster and now it only grills one side of the bread

qdqw.jpg.9719557bd2f48041372d6d3b2e62de05.jpg

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 4🎉 #6932) - SE 1.6.353, ✔SKSE ✔Address Library
On 6/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, GOodTimes said:

Thought this might fit in the section common problems under the topic title "Cum Not Displaying"

The mod "Glow be Gone" removes effects from players and weapons - Cum is an effect. Glow be Gone fortunately has an exceptions list.

Added the following exceptions to the "Glow Be Gone" json file for others to use if wanted, includes Dripping When Aroused, Sexlab Framework, SL Advanced Cum Stages, SL Triggers, SL Triggers CumEffects, Mouth Cum for SL Triggers, Fill Her Up

Plugin file exceptions  for "Glow be Gone":

GlowBeGoneSSE.json 409 B · 0 downloads

Heads up to Kyeckr for sharing this problem and solution

late addition, but pertinent.

this JSON file will crash SE before the load screen, SKSE64 goes belly-up while loading dlls.

JSON does/did not support comments, some parsers will accept //, but there is no way a randomly chosen semicolon won't throw a spanner in the works.

(i tried several JSON comment hacks, SE crashed with all of them.)

the description page of the mod HAS a sample file.

with no comments. for reasons.

5 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

New update (yay!).

So, what's the over-under on the whole "CTF when assigning hotkey" kerfuffle? Did they fix it?

Hopefully with 2.1.5 it's been fixed.

tl;dr, if you tried to change keybinds in the MCM, the game would crash when you went to save/do really anything afaik.

Hey I am having issues, I have my Skyrim downgraded to Skyrim SE and I download Jcontainers SE on nexus mods and Creature Framework SE here, but every time I load into the game it says I don't have JContainers installed or its a wrong version(I have 4.2.1 which I believe is the right one). Also it doesn't detect mods like sexlabs arousal but I am guessing that has to do with JContainers being screwed. Any ideas for a fix?

3 hours ago, king0metro said:

I have my Skyrim downgraded to Skyrim SE

I assume you mean your game version is 1.5.97.

3 hours ago, king0metro said:

and I download Jcontainers SE on nexus mods and Creature Framework SE here, but every time I load into the game it says I don't have JContainers installed or its a wrong version(I have 4.2.1 which I believe is the right one)

A quick look at the Jcontainers 4.2.1 file:

image.png.e33cd1ca90c468e347be04317a2f18a4.png

Try using mods for the version you actually have installed. And don't think in terms of "AE" and "SE", just check which game version you have (the Product version of the SkyrimSE.exe you have installed) and also which SKSE releases are compatible for said game version. Then make the habit of verifying you're getting mods made for that game/SKSE version. That's it, you check 2 numbers whenever you find them in the mod description or file details (as in the screenshot above) and you're golden.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jan 4🎉 #6932) - SE 1.6.353 ✔SKSE ✔AddrLib ✔CBPC ❌DD ❌HDT ❌JC ❌RM