SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

Also toned down the colors a bit.

Animal SOS SE have bug some creature don't have sos

2 hours ago, nmytnik said:

Honestly I liked the categories a lot better.  I feel like it is harder to find things now if you are looking for a specific type of mod. 

Use the index (another pinned post). I always though the purpose of this post was to check the status of a mod, not to search by type of mod. Of course a thread can acomplish both, but there are two separate threads and it works just fine.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Can you be more specific?

like skelton don't have sos ( dick) and other creatures don't have too , and have other issue dick is not erection in start of animation , only in stage 2 + ,you  get dick erect for animal

i poste it in his page mode

4 hours ago, enormousdick said:

The behavior of Animal SOS is come from SOS mod. This implied that

Hide contents

sometime you or something have to send animation event to control the erect or flaccid like SOS mod. (You can use console 'sae' command too).

right?

but for human work great without that issue

17 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Use the index (another pinned post). I always though the purpose of this post was to check the status of a mod, not to search by type of mod. Of course a thread can acomplish both, but there are two separate threads and it works just fine.

I get what you're saying, I'll use both posts.  Thanks

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

I don't know why its under the Skyrim/Sexlab section and not here in Skyrim SE. That's the thread with categories.

thank you, I also however found a (fairly) recent capture of the thread that when compared against the changelog can be used to get a fairly accurate view at the old categories: https://web.archive.org/web/20190729222730/https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jul-25-3737/

On 11/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, Dreamer1986 said:

Does anyone use Lexy's Mod Guide together with some of these mods? Do you know which ones are compatible/stable?

I know that the animations work, also Amorous Adventures, but no idea about the rest.   

Here you go everything working 100% about to do the lionness class race! for girl :)

2019-11-14 17_49_27-Window.png

2019-11-14 17_49_14-Window.png

46 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

It may actually be fine to throw in and give it a try. Nothing really to convert here. It's just an ESP and scripts.

In what cases is it better to resave the .esp? When there are forms inside or something else I should look for? I don't mean for only this mod but for conversions in general.

10 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

In what cases is it better to resave the .esp? When there are forms inside or something else I should look for? I don't mean for only this mod but for conversions in general.

There are no real benefits of resaving the esp apart from satisfying a few mod managers. Just try the mod as it is, since it is just scripts and esp. Skyrim SE doesn't complain anywhere that you are using an older Form version.

2 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

There are no real benefits of resaving the esp apart from satisfying a few mod managers. Just try the mod as it is, since it is just scripts and esp. Skyrim SE doesn't complain anywhere that you are using an older Form version.

Basically this is the correct answer. It's my understanding (I have not actually encountered this, and...if I am wrong here, someone should feel free to correct me) that you really only need to resave as a 44 (SSE's file flag type) if the oldrim mod, during conversion...has been worked on, and thus is using form types unique to the 44 type. Or more directly: saving as an SSE file in the CK is only really necessary if it uses features unique to SSE. If it does not, (and with a case like this...where it's just an ESP and some scripts...it wouldn't) then there's no need. SSE still respects legacy form types, and so...it shouldn't be an issue if the esp is still using the older 43 (Oldrim) flag.

9 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Basically this is the correct answer. It's my understanding (I have not actually encountered this, and...if I am wrong here, someone should feel free to correct me) that you really only need to resave as a 44 (SSE's file flag type) if the oldrim mod, during conversion...has been worked on, and thus is using form types unique to the 44 type. Or more directly: saving as an SSE file in the CK is only really necessary if it uses features unique to SSE. If it does not, (and with a case like this...where it's just an ESP and some scripts...it wouldn't) then there's no need. SSE still respects legacy form types, and so...it shouldn't be an issue if the esp is still using the older 43 (Oldrim) flag.

As far as I understand, using ESPs in Form 43 dirties up your game saves. The more Form 43 ESPs you have the more often you need to clean your game saves. I've found this to be 100% true in my experience. [note] I switched to Torch Browser, and suddenly I can comment here. I wasn't able to when using Chrome or Brave. Weird.

38 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

The more Form 43 ESPs you have the more often you need to clean your game saves. I've found this to be 100% true in my experience.

In what way? I've never noticed this. I mean, can you provide some example?

Because, looking in Fallrim tools, with a save file that has had no mod removals...I see nothing to indicate a difference between 43 and 44, and things like unattached/orphaned instances or elements...and I have plenty of 43 mods running...So if you could provide an example, so I know what to look for, that'd be cool. I believe others would appreciate it as well.