[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

• 2 weeks later...

Who can I ask for permission to reuse assets from Milk Economy in my own SexLab Stories mod?

I tried contacting 'SneakyMau5' but that account hasn't been active since last September.

There is a small milk farm with a quest I would like to include in the next release of the mod.

post-159469-0-03817900-1400587538_thumb.png

post-159469-0-86204000-1400587538_thumb.png

If your looking for the cuirass then I think Oli3d made it

From the OP

Notable contributors

A special thanks to the following people for their help!

• Sumaka (SneakyMau5) for starting the mod project, and coming back!
  • Zax for rezzing this mod and adding cool features
  • Ousnius from nexus forums for help with the dynamic weights.
  • UnknownOrigin00 for fixing the weight system.
  • oil3d: the milking cuirass mod
  • daedrasp: Manga conversion for milking cuirass
  • pfactor: answering questions on the forums and doing tests
  • jerbsinator: for creating a post that reminded me this mod still exists
  • + MANY MORE for testing and feedback!

If you believe that your name should be up here, send me a PM with some work or indication  of contribution attached.

Probably came from Nexus

What can i do to implement this quest?

Wait until skyrimll has the permits and the mod has done.  ;)

it appears in mcm, but i don't know where i start this mod.

There seems to be some confusion here about 'this quest'.

If 'this quest' is SexLab Stories with the cow farm, it is not released yet. I tried contacting Oli3d for permission to use the milking harness. I haven't heard from him in a few days but I found that harness seems to be coming from another source. 

Does anyone know if it is ok to distribute it?

If 'this quest' is Milking Economy, then I cannot help since i am not using it... maybe someone else can answer that.

I'm not sure if a full "quest" has been implemented in it (as in - talk to NPC, travel to another city, talk to another NPC, etc.), but I could be wrong.  I haven't found one like that yet for this mod.

For me, all I did was Enable it in the MCM and let it go.  As long as you keep milking your PC (at the milking station place holders) when the time is right, the breasts will get bigger over time + with every Milk level it adds, what I assume, is a multiplier to the size.  Unless of course, you boost all the MCM sliders up to max then it gets a little crazy :D

Guest squid0767

If you've just installed this, to "start" the mod, all you have to do is sit down on one of the milking chairs you'll see in major cities. If you're just starting out, there's one in Riverwood, it's up on the second floor of the Riverwood Trader, you can't miss it. You'll get a message about becoming a milk maid. There are options to configure in the MCM menu, but you can also use the console to alter options beyond what's noted in the MCM menu itself (want to grow REALLY fast?  Open up your console, type "set milkpoll to 1" - disable milk production in the MCM menu if it's turned on, exit the menu, then go back in and re-enable milk production - you'll grow to max size VERY quickly).  You'll know you've reached the maximum limit for your milk level if you get a message, "Your breasts are debilitatingly engorged and lactating."  Get milked. Depending on how you're setup in the MCM menu, it takes a while to get to the next milk level.  Once you reach milk level 3, you can have another NPC become a milk maid. They just need to follow you, you then go to a milking chair, and you have them sit in it. You should see a message saying, "<NPC_name> becomes a mllk maid."  And YES, you do NOT have to become a milk maid yourself. You can have nothing but NPCs be mlik maids.

As far as the economy part goes, certain towns want certain types of milk (Bosmer milk in Solitude, for example).  The demand only lasts for a certain period of time, so if you're bosmer and busting at the seams ;), get to Solitude - you'll be paid top septim for that milk! Be careful about flooding the market though. If the market is saturated (you've sold too much milk there) the price drops, BIG time. And they start charging you tax on the milk you sell.  If you're a vampire, you can still be a milk maid, your milk will be known as "exotic" milk, not bosmer, nord, or whatever.  Hope this helps a little bit!  Someone earlier in the thread listed where all the milking locations are, I've pointed out the one in Riverwood, there's one behind the blacksmith in Whiterun, they're in Solitude next to the Winking Skeever, the Caravan station is in Ivarstead (I think it's by the Inn, but I don't recall, I don't use the mod anymore). The one in Falkreath is just across from the Inn.  Just look for those big thrones, that's the giveaway!

There seems to be some confusion here about 'this quest'.

If 'this quest' is SexLab Stories with the cow farm, it is not released yet. I tried contacting Oli3d for permission to use the milking harness. I haven't heard from him in a few days but I found that harness seems to be coming from another source. 

If 'this quest' is Milking Economy, then I cannot help since i am not using it... maybe someone else can answer that.

I'm not sure if a full "quest" has been implemented in it (as in - talk to NPC, travel to another city, talk to another NPC, etc.), but I could be wrong.  I haven't found one like that yet for this mod.

For me, all I did was Enable it in the MCM and let it go.  As long as you keep milking your PC (at the milking station place holders) when the time is right, the breasts will get bigger over time + with every Milk level it adds, what I assume, is a multiplier to the size.  Unless of course, you boost all the MCM sliders up to max then it gets a little crazy :D

Ah...Thanks for your answers. So,I change the topic. Where is the milking station?

Console commands:

set Milkpoll to 1

sets the time to 1 second.  :lol:

Console commands (examples):

set Milkpoll to 30

30 Seconds until the next filling stage

set boobincr to 0.15

15 = Size increase of the breast per filling stage

set boobperlvl to 0.20

20 = Size increase per level

set boobbase to 0.7

0.7 = Start/Minimum size of the breast

Ah...Thanks for your answers. So,I change the topic. Where is the milking station?

I forgot whom posted the list of locations earlier in the thread but I saved them for my own records.  So, here's a copy & paste from a copy & paste :) (I forgot the name of the person that did this, but I bet if you search for the word "locations" in this thread, you'll probably find the info below, as well as other important information about the mod)

DawnStar

- near the inn

Falkreath

- near the general goods vendor

Markarth

- turn the corner outside of dibella's temple

Orc

- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary

Riften

- outside of mara's temple

- shor's stone, near the campfire

Solitude

- outside of the inn

- dragon's bridge, outside of the inn

- morthal, near jarl's house

Whiterun

- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith

- outside, 2nd floor, general goods vendor

- Rorikstead outside of inn

Windhelm

- Windhelm, near the blacksmith

- Winterhold, opposite of the jarl's house

Caravan

- Ivarstead

If you are eager to release your mod, I think it's okay to distribute it as a placeholder--or you can really use any mesh for a stand-in until you have something you can really work with. From what I'm aware of, the cuirass used for this mod was also used as a placeholder, and I have no idea who the original owner is only that the armor itself came from a foreign mod blogging site.

I personally want to make a milking harness/cuirass for Skyrim, but it'll take me some time before I get around to it. When and if I do, you'll have permission to use it for your mod if you like.

I forgot whom posted the list of locations earlier in the thread but I saved them for my own records. So, here's a copy & paste from a copy & paste :) (I forgot the name of the person that did this, but I bet if you search for the word "locations" in this thread, you'll probably find the info below, as well as other important information about the mod)

DawnStar

- near the inn

Falkreath

- near the general goods vendor

Markarth

- turn the corner outside of dibella's temple

Orc

- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary

Riften

- outside of mara's temple

- shor's stone, near the campfire

Solitude

- outside of the inn

- dragon's bridge, outside of the inn

- morthal, near jarl's house

Whiterun

- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith

- outside, 2nd floor, general goods vendor

- Rorikstead outside of inn

Windhelm

- Windhelm, near the blacksmith

- Winterhold, opposite of the jarl's house

Caravan

- Ivarstead

Ah..Thanks.

If you are eager to release your mod, I think it's okay to distribute it as a placeholder--or you can really use any mesh for a stand-in until you have something you can really work with. From what I'm aware of, the cuirass used for this mod was also used as a placeholder, and I have no idea who the original owner is only that the armor itself came from a foreign mod blogging site.

I personally want to make a milking harness/cuirass for Skyrim, but it'll take me some time before I get around to it. When and if I do, you'll have permission to use it for your mod if you like.

Thanks.

I will give Oli3d a few more days to answer my messages (I will be away next week).

Since I found that the harness probably came from another source to begin with, I will have less issues with including it. It is hard to follow chain of custody after a few levels :)

I am interested in any alternative of course. The mesh will be easy to replace.

I had a look through the thread and found a link to the Arrow & Knee teams site, looks like the harness is a cut down version of something they created

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2898400-1-1.html

yep.

This is the orignal i used.

I fond it here on LL.....

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/

extracted it and used scripts to get it working.

The cuirass model and scripts are a little bit outdated.

Moin

Oli

After i sit down the milk pump's placeholder, What should I do?

After your character sits down, it should ask you if you wish to select the PC to become a Maid.  Then you just wait and over time the breasts fill up with milk (depending on how you configured the time interval for the mod).  Note that the milk maid receives a carry weight buff/debuff.  If you see this, I believe this is a good indicator that it is working.  When the breasts are "well milked", you can carry more.  But when the breasts start to get full, you receive a penalty to carry less.

Archived