[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I think I understand now... Here, have a look at this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/?hl=chsbhc%20armor

So do i just download all the required ones for this? :3

None is needed for the mod, it only gives your a whole new wide variety of armors for your characters with manga bodies. But yeah, it makes you characters have them big boobs and butts all the time..

There are special chairs with this mod two are behind the war maiden black smith in whiterun you sit in one or have a follower sit and they then become a milk maid shortly after they will start to produce milk and will have to sit back in the chair to be milked I think the story or tutorial only shows up for player when they use the chair there are chairs in most of the city's look for a stone throne

There are special chairs with this mod two are behind the war maiden black smith in whiterun you sit in one or have a follower sit and they then become a milk maid shortly after they will start to produce milk and will have to sit back in the chair to be milked I think the story or tutorial only shows up for player when they use the chair there are chairs in most of the city's look for a stone throne

Thank you I found the chairs, but now it crashes when I try to milk, I am looking into this on FAQs and other stuff now it is probably just a personal problem

Very odd thing happened last night that I have not seen before.

I was in Ivarstead about to sit down on the throne when Klimmek beat me to it. He wouldn't move. When I tried to sit there "someone else is using this" multiple times.. And multiple times the milking harness appeared on me until it got stuck and it got into my inventory. Also the mod thought I was being milked while standing up, but the sum total was still zero.

That was a 1st.

i find it funny that no progress was mead over the past 2 years to this. it should at lest have been turned in to a modders resource by now i figure some one would at lest would have redone the whole mod by now especially with hdt physics extension or something but  nope still waiting and i will keep waiting till then

Hey, I have a quick question (sorry if it's already been asked :P)

Are there milking thrones in anywhere besides Whiterun?

Thanks! :)

I strongly believe every page contains "frequently asked questions", and answers to those... I have to test search function myself and see what results it gives - and I highly recommend using that function.

*edit* ... search "throne"... it's not that hard.

Most of towns and villages have one.

Hey guys.

Has anyone converted the milking harness for 7base?  I got everything working ok but the harness doesn't fit well without ADEC body. There is a harness that looks the same and fits 7base included with SL stories. Also when I search "help milk" in the console I also see a dweomer version which I can equip but I don't know how it got there. Neither works with the mod though.

Anyone help me out?

:D

Good news everyone, ZaZ Chris is almost done with his update pack for the animations, which includes the milking machine. I'm excited.

But then we need someone to script it into the mod. :(

Nobody seems to want to work on this one. I'm getting to a point where I'm going to start offering MONEY! hehehehe

I think it's not that no one wants to work on it. But mainly because ZaZ lost his data of the milking machine due to hardware failure and it took some time to complete it again. The old api/code/framework/blah could have been faulty. Not sure, just based upon skimming this whole thread for days. Am hoping though that it's also in the test cell when it comes out...

Archived