[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I am sorry to bother you guys, but I am bad in english and can't find in the description something about weight gain in this mod. Tell me please can my character gain weight (weight slider changing) by producing milk or somehow else in this mod?

It's just a debuff you get when your milk maids reach certaint milk quantity stored in their breasts, the bigger the more brutal the debuff. But the weight slider has nothing to do with it. Hope that answered your question.

I am having huge trouble getting this to work right, is there requirements for the mod, or do other mods mess with it? I do not produce milk and the breasts only show up when I sit on the chair, also is it possible to wear the cow shorts and harness when not on the chair? Please help.

-Joel

Did you enable the mod in MCM?

Did you wait for milk to be produced, I think the default time is 300 seconds (5 minutes real time) per increase?

I believe so, the mod was showing up in my mod organizer thing in game next to my SkyUI and my SOS mods. And I went in and enabled the stuff, even changed the milk production to the highest setting to see if time was just the problem but nothing happend. The only time the breasts show even being there is when I sit on the throne, but no milk is ever milked out.

Did you wait for milk to be produced, I think the default time is 300 seconds (5 minutes real time) per increase?

I believe so, the mod was showing up in my mod organizer thing in game next to my SkyUI and my SOS mods. And I went in and enabled the stuff, even changed the milk production to the highest setting to see if time was just the problem but nothing happend. The only time the breasts show even being there is when I sit on the throne, but no milk is ever milked out.

You also need to disable and enable the milk production once you changed how fast your maids produce it.

You also need to disable and enable the milk production once you changed how fast your maids produce it.

I tried that as well, did not work. No notifications, as well I only have regular breasts, but when I sit on the throne like I would to be milked the breasts and the butt and all that show up along with the cow gear. When I get up they are removed.

I tried that as well, did not work. No notifications, as well I only have regular breasts, but when I sit on the throne like I would to be milked the breasts and the butt and all that show up along with the cow gear. When I get up they are removed.

I suggest reinstalling the mod using the nexus mod manager, also, are you running it with the latest skse as well?

One question, how do I remove the milk maid status on a follower without disabling the mod?

I don't think that's possible. It's not just an attribute, but somehow linked to the mods 'quest' at some. I think someone mentioned making an item that could remove it, but I don't remember it that clearly.

One question, how do I remove the milk maid status on a follower without disabling the mod?

I don't think that's possible. It's not just an attribute, but somehow linked to the mods 'quest' at some. I think someone mentioned making an item that could remove it, but I don't remember it that clearly.

I see... Perhaps I can figure out a way to reset the mod and change my milk maid setup, dunno. Will get back at you if I find something.

I suggest reinstalling the mod using the nexus mod manager, also, are you running it with the latest skse as well?

Okay I will try that, and I belive it is the latest one yes.

I have the Current build (1.6.16, compatible with runtime 1.9.32.0.*) version of SKSE, and I tried reinstalling the mod to no avail.

Oh yeah.. by the way, I would recommend NOT using this mod with any other mod that effects breast growth. I had this mod installed and Player Succubus Quest for SexLab (PSQ) installed, which also allows for milking and breast growth and apparently they don't play well together, as after I uninstalled this mod my character's boobies exploded like fireworks in all directions towards the screen and then I would get a CTD whenever I entered the race menu and played with the weight slider. This was a glitch that persisted through all of my save files and could not be fixed with the save game cleaning tool; eventually I wound up having to reinstall everything.. sooo, don't do what I did apparently.

Try using the Alpha build (1.7.0), most SL mods seeem to be running on that now. It's pretty stable for an alpha build.

When you sit on the chair you are automatically fitted with the cuirass which is built for the manga body, this is why your body appears to change.

Try using the Alpha build (1.7.0), most SL mods seeem to be running on that now. It's pretty stable for an alpha build.

When you sit on the chair you are automatically fitted with the cuirass which is built for the manga body, this is why your body appears to change.

okay, so get the better SKSE, then download this manga body thing and it should work fine?

You don't need to download the manga body

The cuirass comes with that body in it already. 

So... if you aren't using the manga body for your everyday use, don't install it. It will give EVERYONE a manga body :)

Well I am fine with that I like the cow hide thing that it gives the butt and I like the body, the problem I am having is that the breasts it gives me on the chair and the stuff that go with it wont stay on.  So hopefully it is just the SKSE thing that is making it not work. I would very much like to have the breasts and huge butt on my character all the time XD

Hate seeing people frustrated over things. So I'll try to help if I can. I use a heavily modified Ningheim char and this mod works for me.

1. The harness is only used during the milking. It's scripted so its applied when you sit down then removed when done. However if you want to use it. Type help "milking" in the console and you can add it manually.
  2. Breast growth - the mods default settings actually shrink your breast size and the changes aren't real noticeable till around level 3ish of the mod.
  3. Using any mod that changes the breast size will fight with this mod. For example hentai pregnancy will overwrite changes, when this mod ticks you'll get a momentary breast change then it'll revert back to what hentai pregnancy had it set to. (Estrus Chaurus works with this mod as long as you disable the breast growth.)
  4. Try going into the milk mod MCM menu and changing the setting. The start breast size how big the breasts grow per tic for both and the time between tics.

Hope this helps some.

So... if you aren't using the manga body for your everyday use, don't install it. It will give EVERYONE a manga body :)

Well I am fine with that I like the cow hide thing that it gives the butt and I like the body, the problem I am having is that the breasts it gives me on the chair and the stuff that go with it wont stay on.  So hopefully it is just the SKSE thing that is making it not work. I would very much like to have the breasts and huge butt on my character all the time XD

I think I understand now... Here, have a look at this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/?hl=chsbhc%20armor

I think I understand now... Here, have a look at this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/?hl=chsbhc%20armor

So do i just download all the required ones for this? :3

Okay i got the mod to work, the breasts are there and the butt as well ^.=.^

Now the only problem I am having is that I set the milk increase to 30 seconds, but it takes around an hour to get milk. I set it and saved and exited to restart it many times, but nothing really changed for the time. Any suggestions?

Archived