[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I now have a question about the economy mod. In the background it says when certain parties(locations) demand milk but 2 I can't figure out.

The Kajit caravans. Does this mean that the caravan leaders themselves will buy your milk at a good price? I don't see any milking chairs at the caravan locations.

another is Morrowind. Obviously it's Solsteim but I could not find any milking thrones in Raven Rock.

With Kajiit is presumably meant that the caravan must be in the same Principality / town.

Dragonborn:

I think the mod is older than the DLC.

You can place the milking station anywhere.

console: player.placeatme id 1

The ID can be determined with console: help placeholder  - Or something like that, I have the German version.

Still hopin' n' waitin' ! :)

With the appropriate quests this mod would be so cool !

My new PC is a slave trader (actually more a slave maker/fucker :P ) and with some quests and this mod debugged, my PC would be milking slave cows to make money without breaking immersion !

I kind of hope this mod is not dead, I've only just started getting this mod to work and noticed a few points to be added to or improved on that's nothing more then flavor text [ideally the milk maid lvl up blips and the story progression]

I'd love to see more work for this mod, nothing major like adding milk pumps to attach to the character when they're milk but more of changing the look of the milk throne and adding more to the milking story so that after a few rounds it does not start to randomly repeat its self and more in depth lvl up flavor text I noticed at lvl 5 it made it sound like I'd hit my max size and milk amount and as a over used joke instead of saying lvl 5 it said [iTS OVER 9000!!] that almost made me think that was as far as the mod would go seeing as its still in beta and I'll give it that, but now its time to either fix any and all bugs and move on to the alpha/ proper full release

and what this might mean is that other ppl of the LL community may have to take up this mod and finish it so that everyone may injoy

I think for the Kajiit there is no station.

If I am not mistaken, Ivarstead belongs to Rifton.

The station in Riverwood belongs to Whiterun etc.

I took a note of the chairs location from an earlier post, I'll copy/paste it here

DawnStar

- near the inn

Falkreath

- near the general goods vendor

Markarth

- turn the corner outside of dibella's temple

Orc

- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary

Riften

- outside of mara's temple

- shor's stone, near the campfire

Solitude

- outside of the inn

- dragon's bridge, outside of the inn

- morthal, near jarl's house

Whiterun

- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith

- outside, 2nd floor, general goods vendor

- Rorikstead outside of inn

Windhelm

- Windhelm, near the blacksmith

- Winterhold, opposite of the jarl's house

Caravan

- Ivarstead

It is also not matter. 

What I see in the ESP is the affiliation to the principalities, also obtained at the money you can verify that. 

It really does not matter. 

It is only important that the new milking available. 

The rest I do not care, that is the only part of the mods, I have not rewritten.

I hope I do not have to, because of that I have no idea

• 2 weeks later...

It is also not matter. 

What I see in the ESP is the affiliation to the principalities, also obtained at the money you can verify that. 
It really does not matter. 
It is only important that the new milking available. 
The rest I do not care, that is the only part of the mods, I have not rewritten.
I hope I do not have to, because of that I have no idea

I dont understand this post btw. What do you mean by "rewritten"?

Did you write a new, improved version of the mod, but the only thing you are missing is new milking machine?

so i ran into a problem if anyone can help me. the breast do not expand when i level up the milking level. is there a required mod that i'm missing and if so what are the required mods

I'm not the creator / editor for this mod, but the way I've seen it work in my game is like this - Every level lets milk maid's breasts maximum possible expansion increase.  Basically, the breasts will start out the same size every time after milking as much milk as possible.  But let's say that your level 1 and it will only increase slightly a maximum amount of 5 uh, bumps (I'm taking a guess at numbers here)...however, if your at a level of 2, the breasts will bump up 10 times.

Hopefully that answers your question.

so i ran into a problem if anyone can help me. the breast do not expand when i level up the milking level. is there a required mod that i'm missing and if so what are the required mods

I'm not the creator / editor for this mod, but the way I've seen it work in my game is like this - Every level lets milk maid's breasts maximum possible expansion increase.  Basically, the breasts will start out the same size every time after milking as much milk as possible.  But let's say that your level 1 and it will only increase slightly a maximum amount of 5 uh, bumps (I'm taking a guess at numbers here)...however, if your at a level of 2, the breasts will bump up 10 times.

the level per tick goes like this

lvl 1 7 ticks

lvl 2 9 ticks

lvl 3 11 ticks

lvl 4 13 ticks

and goes up plus 2  till lvl 10

warning once you get to around 20 ticks you'll no longer be able to fully drain yourself due to your and i quote "your nipples are to sore"

the level per tick goes like this

lvl 1 7 ticks

lvl 2 9 ticks

lvl 3 11 ticks

lvl 4 13 ticks

and goes up plus 2  till lvl 10

warning once you get to around 20 ticks you'll no longer be able to fully drain yourself due to your and i quote "your nipples are to sore"

Wowza - 20 ticks?  Can't wait to see that. :cool:

Apologies for deleting my post, I thought I had fixed the issue, but I had not.

I can sit down at the chair behind the blacksmith in whiterun once just fine, however the second time I sit down at it my game crashes to desktop, this does not appear to be influenced by the dialog options I choose (story/no story, tutorial/no tutorial).

I'm running the latest version of Skyrim on Steam with all DLCs, I only have this mod and SKSE installed, and I'm launching through the SKSE shortcut.

I can sit down at the chair behind the blacksmith in whiterun once just fine, however the second time I sit down at it my game crashes to desktop, this does not appear to be influenced by the dialog options I choose (story/no story, tutorial/no tutorial).

I'm running the latest version of Skyrim on Steam with all DLCs, I only have this mod and SKSE installed, and I'm launching through the SKSE shortcut.

I'm gonna take a guess and say that you make your character sit down once in the chair.  It asks you about tutorial and prepares you to become a milk maid.  Then you get up and sit back down again.  The second time you sit down, the armor should change on your character to the milk cuirass.  Does this sound correct?  Perhaps there's a problem with the body you are using and it isn't compatible with milk cuirass (again I'm just guessing).

Honestly I've played with this mod for a long time and haven't had any problems with it. The only complaint I have would be that it does not have a stat-checking spell and requires to go through the MCM. When the milking machine animation becomes available its pretty much complete in my opinion. 

You do have a body replacer installed? If not I think that might be your problem

Honestly I've played with this mod for a long time and haven't had any problems with it. The only complaint I have would be that it does not have a stat-checking spell and requires to go through the MCM. When the milking machine animation becomes available its pretty much complete in my opinion. 

Or perhaps adding a sexlab compatibility where your arousal state goes down after being milked?

It would also help if breast size didnt temporarily reset after each zone change. This is my only gripe. Everything else is just a wishlist.  

It would also help if breast size didnt temporarily reset after each zone change. This is my only gripe. Everything else is just a wishlist.  

Why not to post your wishlist here?

It would be more useful than 56 pages of "my game crashes when I sit on throne" or "my boobs dont grow"

Everything I try has just ended with the mod not doing anything. Here's my load order. 

Dawguard
Dragonborn
HearthFires
RaceCompatability
AcahiiHair
ZaZAnimation Pack
SkyUI
Wyrmstooth
MilkModNEW
PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races
Quick Start - Skip opening scene

I've installed the skeletons, the animations, everything that people have listed on this thread and the mod just doesn't seem to do anything. No breast size increase (outside of milking at Whiterun), mod always says that I'm selling milk for $0, etc. 

Any help?

It would be more useful than 56 pages of "my game crashes when I sit on throne" or "my boobs dont grow"

I was speaking personally. MY only gripe is the resetting. Everything else I would like to see changed/implemented is just a wishlist. Sorry for the confusion. 

The one thing on my wish list I would like to see implemented above all else is a compatibility with Arousal where your Arousal goes up along with breast size. Milking yourself would reduce arousal. This combined with the ability to milk yourself anywhere, without a chair. This would make me very happy. 

But first things first: that darn breast size reset.

Everything I try has just ended with the mod not doing anything. Here's my load order. 

Dawguard

Dragonborn

HearthFires

RaceCompatability

AcahiiHair

ZaZAnimation Pack

SkyUI

Wyrmstooth

MilkModNEW

PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races

Quick Start - Skip opening scene

I've installed the skeletons, the animations, everything that people have listed on this thread and the mod just doesn't seem to do anything. No breast size increase (outside of milking at Whiterun), mod always says that I'm selling milk for $0, etc. 

Any help?

Did you enable the mod in MCM?

If we're going to talk about wishlists here's mine:

1. Produce dovakiin milk, instead of milk by your race (it would have a great healing effect on the citizens, but no benefit for you)

2. More buffs and debuffs - like if your freshly milked your carry weight would go up +50, but your stamina would go down -30 due to the exhaustion of being milked. And if your breasts are engorged you get a speed debuff of -30, but your strength goes up +50 as a survival mechanism.

3. Townsfolk comments - if your breasts are 3 times there normal size and swollen, I think it would almost be fair to say that the citizens are going to notice and comment. "O my goodness your breasts are just spilling out everywhere!" "By the gods look at her swollen tits!!"

4. Walking around engorged can be dangerous - With your breasts filled with milk and your estrogen levels through the roof, some men find this irresistible and may come up to you asking for sexual favors or take advantage of you when your not looking

Archived