[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

so i just have to ask because ive seen post from people saying this mod is dead and some say this mod is not so this is a question to the maker of the mod or any others working on (is this mod dead)

It's currently in Development Hell.

As it stands now, it works fine but can expand a lot more. The original authors are NOT currently working on it. The major hurdle at the moment is the rest of us waiting for a proper milking machine model. Unfortunately that model is on a broken laptop of one of the authors and he's stated he probably won't get to it until the summer because of time and real life issues.

So don't expect anything NEW from this thread for a long while. A number of us have been on this since the beginning and we have all been patient. So can you.

Mod Description:

"This mod will aim to deliver a breast expansion system coupled with a milk production system to satisfy all you funbag lovers out there!"

there is not a video showing the mod in action..? :blush:

and this Milk mod is compatible with 7b HDT body ? ^_^

Dunno what kind of video would make a good showcase, as "milking" is pretty static atm and since it takes time to see the growth... Time-lapse, perhaps. I have a video which shows the 5th level of 'milk production', but it has "massive boobages" warning sticker attached to it :D

I'm using bodyslide with HDT system, I dunno why it wouldnt work. I suggest trying. This mod has caused no troubles for me whatsoever.

Mod Description:

"This mod will aim to deliver a breast expansion system coupled with a milk production system to satisfy all you funbag lovers out there!"

there is not a video showing the mod in action..? :blush:

and this Milk mod is compatible with 7b HDT body ? ^_^

Dunno what kind of video would make a good showcase, as "milking" is pretty static atm and since it takes time to see the growth... Time-lapse, perhaps. I have a video which shows the 5th level of 'milk production', but it has "massive boobages" warning sticker attached to it :D

I'm using bodyslide with HDT system, I dunno why it wouldnt work. I suggest trying. This mod has caused no troubles for me whatsoever.

at least.. there is a guide that explains what to do for good management and production of creamery..? :D

exactly what to do at different stages for have good Milk production ? :blush:

at least.. there is a guide that explains what to do for good management and production of creamery..? :D

There's quite little you can actually do 'management' vice, mod atm just uses time: you milk your char and wait milk to accumulate again until you reach next level, which means that even more milk can accumulate. Higher amount = more money if you sell your/companions milk, and more buffed drink the higher the level. This is work-in-progress, after all.

There's quite little you can actually do 'management' vice, mod atm just uses time: you milk your char and wait milk to accumulate again until you reach next level, which means that even more milk can accumulate. Higher amount = more money if you sell your/companions milk, and more buffed drink the higher the level. This is work-in-progress, after all.

but where do I put all this milk ? :blush:

I have to sit still in one place or I can also walk around freely ? :)

but where do I put all this milk ? :blush:

I have to sit still in one place or I can also walk around freely ? :)

Of course you can move and play as usual, but you only need to visit milk thrones in towns, as milk-heavy bebs give you carry weight penalty (which is a LOT when you're past level 3...).

1. Produce dovakiin milk, instead of milk by your race (it would have a great healing effect on the citizens, but no benefit for you)

Whats the reasoning behind it?

2. More buffs and debuffs - like if your freshly milked your carry weight would go up +50, but your stamina would go down -30 due to the exhaustion of being milked. And if your breasts are engorged you get a speed debuff of -30, but your strength goes up +50 as a survival mechanism.

3. Townsfolk comments - if your breasts are 3 times there normal size and swollen, I think it would almost be fair to say that the citizens are going to notice and comment. "O my goodness your breasts are just spilling out everywhere!" "By the gods look at her swollen tits!!"

4. Walking around engorged can be dangerous - With your breasts filled with milk and your estrogen levels through the roof, some men find this irresistible and may come up to you asking for sexual favors or take advantage of you when your not looking

2. Everything "buff" related gets retarded when we start taking non-player actors into account.

All effects applied to them are gone after loading screen, thus the need of having to re-apply everything on cell load. I'm not sure how this could be solved in an semi elegant way.

Maybe this mod should be brought back to the player-only scope? :)

What kind of 'management' did you have in mind?

Whats the reasoning behind it?

Everything "buff" related gets retarded when we start taking non-player actors into account.

All effects applied to them are gone after loading screen, thus the need of having to re-apply everything on cell load. I'm not sure how this could be solved in an semi elegant way.

Maybe this mod should be brought back to the player-only scope? :)

Well I always envisioned this mod being PC focused

Where the dovakiin's breasts and milk are a gift to the citizens of skyrim, which gives your player an opportunity to make money. The buffs and debuffs would add a new gameplay element and would make the gameplay more interesting (going out and fighting without being milked for a while would be dangerous and would attract the attention of "special enemies" who would want to enslave you and steal your milk)

I would love this mod to be completely focused on the main character (I have no interest in milk maids or other non-PC scenarios)

But that would be completely selfish of me because I know a lot of people would like a more global mod.

Just my two cents

I think two way process in milk producting.

One is player or NPC self product and first is simple squeeze or grab motion and milk is product and more levelup than erotic motion and orgasm in breast message and milk is more good taste(and higher price? however. :)) This is self or NPC milk producing.

Other is need sexlab and in time sexlab sex breast became "milk jet!". First is feel strange in breast(can link in pregnancy mods, but those mod has heavy script. So no need must mod) and milk is flow out minimal and develop breast and finally in sex time she's breast spurt heavy milks in every sex time. :D

However i want second way because in sex time breast jet looks more actual effect.

One is player or NPC self product and first is simple squeeze or grab motion and milk is product and more levelup than erotic motion and orgasm in breast message and milk is more good taste(and higher price? however. :)) This is self or NPC milk producing.

Other is need sexlab and in time sexlab sex breast became "milk jet!". First is feel strange in breast(can link in pregnancy mods, but those mod has heavy script. So no need must mod) and milk is flow out minimal and develop breast and finally in sex time she's breast spurt heavy milks in every sex time. :D

However i want second way because in sex time breast jet looks more actual effect.

You can combo up the Hentai Milk Mod with this and sort of "try" to simulate what you mentioned there.  Here's a picture of my character before milking  ;)

I do like your suggestion about the "milk jets".  I think that would be fun :cool:

post-221549-0-92078600-1399433131_thumb.jpg

You can combo up the Hentai Milk Mod with this and sort of "try" to simulate what you mentioned there.  Here's a picture of my character before milking  ;)

I do like your suggestion about the "milk jets".  I think that would be fun :cool:

My think is fantasy but i have no script and making motion ability. I'm so loud noob! :D

And no message. I mean "massage". Sorry about my terrible english ability. :D

But that would be completely selfish of me because I know a lot of people would like a more global mod.

I'm not sure, would need some kind of poll perhaps.

Things would get a bit trivial if its made player-only in its current state:

+1 over time and -1 during milking --- wat?

Currently there are followers to manage (at least), but there would need to be something else in player only version. Just imagine it as Frostfall of lactation. Frostfall is player only and you have quite a few things to manage, like temperature etc.

One is player or NPC self product and first is simple squeeze or grab motion and milk is product and more levelup than erotic motion and orgasm in breast message and milk is more good taste(and higher price? however. :))

Squeeze and grab motions arent possible due to many different boobs shapes.

Perhaps with HDTs dynamic node placement?

The same goes for "milk jet" positioning, if there was dynamically placed HDT-like node at the nipple position, things could get attached to it. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but we could even store XYZ coords information for MIN and MAX (everything in between could be computed?) weight of different bodies for easy node placements. All whats needed is to spawn node actually.

Btw. SexLab is heavier on scripts than anything else on this site. :)

Perhaps with HDTs dynamic node placement?

The same goes for "milk jet" positioning, if there was dynamically placed HDT-like node at the nipple position, things could get attached to it. I'm not sure how it works exactly, but we could even store XYZ coords information for MIN and MAX (everything in between could be computed?) weight of different bodies for easy node placements. All whats needed is to spawn node actually.

If you're thinking about milk jets or a milking armour you might want to check out http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28395-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/

The nipple piercing work flawlessly on my set up

I'm not sure, would need some kind of poll perhaps.

Things would get a bit trivial if its made player-only in its current state:

+1 over time and -1 during milking --- wat?

Currently there are followers to manage (at least), but there would need to be something else in player only version. Just imagine it as Frostfall of lactation. Frostfall is player only and you have quite a few things to manage, like temperature etc.

What do u mean by "+1 over time and -1 during milking"???

Tbh I kinda like how the mod is now, with just a few more immersive additions like the ones i mentioned

and the actual milk machine

i think this mod would be perfect

I would be one who would vote for the npc version, as I am currently playing as a dairy farmer not a dairy farmee, even created some custom NPC Hucows... going to be fun trying to herd them to the milking stations as they are low level and killable with no armor or weapons

What do u mean by "+1 over time and -1 during milking"???

The only thing that is happening now internally is one variable increasing over time and the same variable decreasing while milking.

Sooo I am going to try my hand at actual modding. after playing with my hucow follower and taking her to a milking station while the theme for Rawhide was playing and my girlfriend noticing what was going on and calling me a "sick bastard", I have decided to try and create Hucow versions of each race that use custom bodies. should be my first real attempt at Modding <don't concider creating an NPC hucow or making a naked female giant and naming her after my exwife "real modding>. If this works out okay, my upload it, will keep all informed

Sooo I am going to try my hand at actual modding. after playing with my hucow follower and taking her to a milking station while the theme for Rawhide was playing and my girlfriend noticing what was going on and calling me a "sick bastard", I have decided to try and create Hucow versions of each race that use custom bodies. should be my first real attempt at Modding <don't concider creating an NPC hucow or making a naked female giant and naming her after my exwife "real modding>. If this works out okay, my upload it, will keep all informed

Good idea, it would take a lot more options and variations for this sick bastard milkers..! :D

Belonging to sit on the throne in Whitetune to suck the milk accumolato, with one species to tits sucking milk portatitle attacked with costume mucchia, all automatically, what else there is to do..? ^_^

and.. I to take their milk of my female stand-alone followers,..? :blush:

Can insert or attach meshes at skeleton nodes? If can do it during sex motion than spurting mesh attach to breast01 node. So it seems spurting effect and wave with hdt motion. My think is that. Is it possible?

Breast01 node is deep (very deep in some cases) inside boobs mesh, so it will be clipping (see Hentai Pregnancy).

Archived