[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I've had this old file on my drive for a while, don't know where I got it, probably somewhere on here.

It's a magic milking cuirass ring. Give the ring out to followers and they move around wearing the cuirass. It looks like it's designed for CBBE and not the manga body but I can't tell if the morph also changes with different weights. This might be better for you with this model.

Does the ring make the cuirass FUNCTION? Or just make them put it on?

OH! And what does the cuirassgnd.nif do? I know what the _0 and _1 are, but never looked at the ones with gnd in them

I've had this old file on my drive for a while, don't know where I got it, probably somewhere on here.

It's a magic milking cuirass ring. Give the ring out to followers and they move around wearing the cuirass. It looks like it's designed for CBBE and not the manga body but I can't tell if the morph also changes with different weights. This might be better for you with this model.

OH! And what does the cuirassgnd.nif do? I know what the _0 and _1 are, but never looked at the ones with gnd in them

I think that's what determines what it looks like if you drop it on the ground.  

I think that's what determines what it looks like if you drop it on the ground.  

Ahhhh... that makes sense. :)

OK, seriously.... someone help me out here with nipple soreness. :)

I had my group of 4 set to cycle every 30 seconds for quite a while. Now Mirai's nips are too sore to milk. How does one go about repairing sore nipples? Is there a repair spell or anything? Is there a trick to short cycling the milking so they get milked before they are completely full? Help me out here or I'm going to have to start over and be much, much kinder to them :)

Ahhh... that ring won't work if I just add the scripts. I think I'd need to use the esp in that zip file and I believe it's a lot older than the one I have. The esp I'm using is 5-10-2013. And there's a hot fix after that.

OK, seriously.... someone help me out here with nipple soreness. :)

I had my group of 4 set to cycle every 30 seconds for quite a while. Now Mirai's nips are too sore to milk. How does one go about repairing sore nipples? Is there a repair spell or anything? Is there a trick to short cycling the milking so they get milked before they are completely full? Help me out here or I'm going to have to start over and be much, much kinder to them :)

I think I read in the thread that the nipple soreness never goes away, nor is there a "cure" for it.  Once they are sore, you are stuck with a crazy B.E. situation :lol: .

Anyways, I use AFT as well and when I command my followers to use the milk station replacers, the milk cuirasss flashes and then the original armor pops right back on them.  Right now my current game, I have 3 followers that are maids and this happens to them all.

I also have been greatly hoping that someone makes a SliderSet for the Milk Cuirass as the body I use is edited HDT using BodySlide2.  I don't mind when my main character sits on the station replacer and the Milk Cuirass changes the body to the Manga style body, but it would be better if it could match the body I'm using kind of like your situation.  I tried converting the armor myself, but with bigger breasted models, it has been difficult for me. :(

Nipple soreness does go away, otherwise you would not be able to get milked ever again. I think it's on the same timer as the milkpoll.

this is how I sometimes do it. Set the milkpoll to 1.. then have your milkmaids sit in the chairs... dont get up for like 10 minutes. They will be constantly milked, and their breasts will replenish themselves at 1 second intervals. Get up when you're bored and reset the mod and you have a ton of milk without resorting to too much console cheating.

Nipple soreness does go away, otherwise you would not be able to get milked ever again. I think it's on the same timer as the milkpoll.

this is how I sometimes do it. Set the milkpoll to 1.. then have your milkmaids sit in the chairs... dont get up for like 10 minutes. They will be constantly milked, and their breasts will replenish themselves at 1 second intervals. Get up when you're bored and reset the mod and you have a ton of milk without resorting to too much console cheating.

Thanks, that helped. I had one follower where I'd get a message that she was too sore to milk!

Soreness is a number value somewhere. It SHOULD be able to be manipulated. Have to find the variable name :)

This topic actually getting a fair amount of activity for a mod that hasn't been updated in a year. Who has the source for the latest version and is that person still active on LL? Is that Aegis? 

This is a fun mod and deserves some attention :)

Thanks, that helped. I had one follower where I'd get a message that she was too sore to milk!

Soreness is a number value somewhere. It SHOULD be able to be manipulated. Have to find the variable name :)

I believe it goes away if you have several 'growth' stages as the breasts perk back up.

How do i establish milk maid level?

When you milk your maid for the amount of ticks that will get you to the next level.  In the MCM for this mod there is a difficulty setting and I think normal is configured to level you up after 100 "milking ticks" (I do apologize if I'm not using the correct terminology).  Then the next level you will have to milk 150 ticks.  Sorry if these are the incorrect numbers though, I can't remember if these off the top of my head but it should all be in the MCM.

Hmm, weirdness. The increased breast size is only seen while sitting on the milking chair. Once my char gets up it's back to normal, the original size.

What body are u using?

CBBE, but if that is the problem then I wonder why the breast size increases work just fine while sitting on the milking station.

I suppose the answer is no as I just assumed CBBE and BBP were different body types. It would seem BBP is something... different.

Edit: Ok, so BBP stands for Butt and Breast Physic Animations or something. Right. Assumption is the mother of us all ;)

Edit 2: It's rather early and I'm off to work soon enough. Getting confused as F*** here but that's normal in the morning as mornings hate me just about as much as I hate them. If this thing is somehow physics related (I do have HDT) then why would not apply while sitting on the machine. So ok, it is probably related to the milking harness but why does that bring it's own boobs? Alignment solution? Crap. So technically the breasts aren't working at all and the harness just gives that illusion. Need to keep digging.

I suppose the answer is no as I just assumed CBBE and BBP were different body types. It would seem BBP is something... different.

Edit: Ok, so BBP stands for Butt and Breast Physic Animations or something. Right. Assumption is the mother of us all ;)

Right, without BBP, probably some (if not all) of the mods that involve changes in breast size may seem malfunctioning.  So you see, the Milk Cuirass that your Milk Maid automagically equips while on the chair has BBP built-in probably.  However, the body you are using does not have support for BBP.  That's why you only see the breast change while your maid is being milked.  Hope that helps.

Ok, so first I need to grag a BBP enabled body and then slap CBBE back on it. Maybe. I have enought time try once or wtice before I am off to work and won't be returning to this computer (home) before late friday. Ah, there is that lovely potential of this annoying me the whole week ;)

Ok, so first I need to grag a BBP enabled body and then slap CBBE back on it. Maybe. I have enought time try once or wtice before I am off to work and won't be returning to this computer (home) before late friday. Ah, there is that lovely potential of this annoying me the whole week ;)

I think you are on the right track :) .  Basically (I think) you just need the BBP related files (not body files) if you are going the BBP route since you already have a body.  Think of BBP meaning - this is what makes boobs bounce, not what they visually look like.  I'm no expert at this though so I do apologize if I am incorrect in any way.  Also, if you are going the BBP route, you may need to look into a skeleton that supports BBP.

Still having some issues in merging all these things together. It works but for now I even have seams with gaps. Especially in the wrists. The other hand seems like it's severed but that's a relatively small issue and should be easy enough to hunt down later. The larger irritation issue (for now) is dealt with.

Still having some issues in merging all these things together. It works but for now I even have seams with gaps. Especially in the wrists. The other hand seems like it's severed but that's a relatively small issue and should be easy enough to hunt down later. The larger irritation issue (for now) is dealt with.

In my experience in the past, the seam issue was related to incorrect textures.  Such as I was using UNP textures on CBBE...or something along those lines, it was a long time ago and of course since I have found my favorite skin texture that matches CBBE, I haven't deviated since then.  However, I think you should have all you need if you have installed CBBE latest over top of your BBP, animations, etc.  Also, it is recommended to install the skeleton last over top of everything else, unless you have a customized skeleton already installed and you want to use that one.

Hello,
I do not know if is still working on this mod.
I would like it if my female character will be slower running / walking, the larger and heavier the breast is.
You can watch this changes in the Mod "Estrus Chaurus".

german:

Hallo,
ich weiß nicht, ob noch an dieser Mod gearbeitet wird.
Mir würde es gefallen, wenn mein weiblicher Char langsamer im Laufen/ Gehen wird, je größer und schwerer die Brust wird.
Anschauen kann man sich dies bei der Mod "Estrus Chaurus".

Archived