Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You're load order is heavily bondage oriented. That's not a judgement simply an observation which leads me to the strong possibility that you are having mod interactions. Which mods are you using to put your NPCs into furniture? That might also be the cause.

If you feel like getting more information you might want to get a papyrus log. Play the game, wait for the incident to happen, then wait about another minute, close the game and post your log.

Unfortunately, like T.ara, I also have to go now because of Real Life. However, if it's not solved by the time I get back on I'll look at what you have.

all that happens is my character when using any of zaz's furniture instead of using the correct pose/animation just uses the rack pose

1 hour ago, bannedspider51 said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

there ya go. also should i get zaz resources?

NO!-that pack is an old ZAP pack -pre version 5 or similar...you can´t install the mods which have  or use same esm-names-you get a total confusion in that case.

DELETE everything which s named ZaZ-pack/Zaz Animation Pack or zaz resource and check the folders, also the behavior-folders (animations as well and delete EVERYTHING away.

In the next step you can install for example ZAP 8 plus. After the installation is done, run FNIS. If FNIS is working without errors, error free, you maybe then have a well working game.

If you override an older version and if you did not exchange the FNIS behavior file, then you get errors like you described by using different newer furnitures by showing up the RACK-POSE. 

You can´t use a mod twice in different versions.

From the start, install sexLab with ZAP and then slowly add different other suiting mods. Or begin with the DD-family and try to add ZAP8 as addition-that´s for the moment all I can offer here.

8 minutes ago, t.ara said:

NO!-that pack is an old ZAP pack -pre version 5 or similar...you can´t install the mods which have  or use same esm-names-you get a total confusion in that case.

DELETE everything which s named ZaZ-pack/Zaz Animation Pack or zaz resource and check the folders, also the behavior-folders (animations as well and delete EVERYTHING away.

In the next step you can install for example ZAP 8 plus. After the installation is done, run FNIS. If FNIS is working without errors, error free, you maybe then have a well working game.

If you override an older version and if you did not exchange the FNIS behavior file, then you get errors like you described by using different newer furnitures by showing up the RACK-POSE. 

From the start, install sexLab with ZAP and then slowly add different other suiting mods. Or begin with the DD-family and try to add ZAP8 as addition-that´s for the moment all I can offer here.

so get rid of every single mod?

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

tried that and it hasnt worked unfortunately

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

i dont know if this has anything to do with it but right now im getting this error in fnis  

Spoiler

Reading ZaZAnimationPack+>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsUpToFront.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontLegsStill.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadFrontWithLegsWork.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazPoleBondageHandsOverHeadBackWithLegsWork.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazBondagePoleHandsUpBehind.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazCruxMini.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazTreeBondageYStandingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazTreeBondageYStandingStrugglingBF.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazFantasyGlassCoffinMasturbating.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazStrugglingStandingTied.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayPole.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayHangingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazEmmaMayStandingStruggling.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: zazDeviousSleep.hkx<<

2 hours ago, bannedspider51 said:

i dont know if this has anything to do with it but right now im getting this error in fnis  

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

you can only learn to delete the mod manually and start a new installation-your fnis error shows, that you have installed a mixed set of different versions of a same MOD: zap.

You can open the 7z-file and learn, where the directories of the installation is going to. I guess you use NMM-mod organizer or something like that. At first, you have to deinstall the stuff and then you have to clean the mod´s folders. Then run FNIS and be sure to have no error anymore. After that, you install the zap you desire and then you can also check the new data inside it´s target folders. If the mod is installed correctly, FNIS will be running error-free and ingame you get the new animations.

It´s not a good idea to install more than one mod without checking the games functions afterwards. Always check one mod after the other. If later you have errors ingame, you will never be able to find the mod, which is guilty for that error. At least is it possible, that a handfull of mods can interfere with each other and cause NEW unwanted artefacts-my tip: only install, what you really need for a questmod to play. Some LL-pros maybe are able to handle very much different mods and play them all crossed together, but this is for experienced users only. I´m not such a kind;-))

A LAST PERSONAL TIP:

i know that vortex is going to be a "famous" mod manager, sweet layout-smart-phone-like surface (which is the trend for so much new updates of a huge amount of software btw. (which is lacking imo so much!!)...

as you maybe are relatively new starting to mod, I´d like you to try WYRE BASH: it´s VERY handy and it has perfect options specially for skyrim-it is installing also complicated mods very quickly and it´s deinstalling mods ALSO very quickly. You can not compare the quality of that manager with others...(my opinion-and it is not forcing you to update and not killing your game-which is very much a sign for a professional tool in this case).

7 hours ago, t.ara said:

you can only learn to delete the mod manually and start a new installation-your fnis error shows, that you have installed a mixed set of different versions of a same MOD: zap.

You can open the 7z-file and learn, where the directories of the installation is going to. I guess you use NMM-mod organizer or something like that. At first, you have to deinstall the stuff and then you have to clean the mod´s folders. Then run FNIS and be sure to have no error anymore. After that, you install the zap you desire and then you can also check the new data inside it´s target folders. If the mod is installed correctly, FNIS will be running error-free and ingame you get the new animations.

It´s not a good idea to install more than one mod without checking the games functions afterwards. Always check one mod after the other. If later you have errors ingame, you will never be able to find the mod, which is guilty for that error. At least is it possible, that a handfull of mods can interfere with each other and cause NEW unwanted artefacts-my tip: only install, what you really need for a questmod to play. Some LL-pros maybe are able to handle very much different mods and play them all crossed together, but this is for experienced users only. I´m not such a kind;-))

A LAST PERSONAL TIP:

i know that vortex is going to be a "famous" mod manager, sweet layout-smart-phone-like surface (which is the trend for so much new updates of a huge amount of software btw. (which is lacking imo so much!!)...

as you maybe are relatively new starting to mod, I´d like you to try WYRE BASH: it´s VERY handy and it has perfect options specially for skyrim-it is installing also complicated mods very quickly and it´s deinstalling mods ALSO very quickly. You can not compare the quality of that manager with others...(my opinion-and it is not forcing you to update and not killing your game-which is very much a sign for a professional tool in this case).

unrelated question but do you know how to fix it when only the face shows for a custom race? the rest of the body is just a normal person but the face is the custom race

2 hours ago, bannedspider51 said:

unrelated question but do you know how to fix it when only the face shows for a custom race? the rest of the body is just a normal person but the face is the custom race

another mismatch-that is maybe depending on an NPC overhaul-delete the NPC overhaul and look if it´s still wrong showing up....i guess you do not OVERWRITE old with new data, if you install an update

Here it is:

Freaky-"zazRockingHorse"....first try-100% working. Two Versions-one IE (noble) and one simple rough...textures can be exchanged by adding new versions of the horse.

Is also working with different cuffs/rope/iron-cuffs as well.

I guess I have to create a version with the wooden yoke as well? - idk if that is possible so far....i will test that:-)

TESV 2019-06-21 22-04-02-31.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-03-01-59.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-02-41-13.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-02-33-88.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-02-14-00.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-02-05-56.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-05-07-84.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-05-06-32.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-04-50-69.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-04-48-32.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-04-38-53.jpg

TESV 2019-06-21 22-04-36-99.jpg

9 hours ago, yyjddgr3 said:
When will the new version be released? June is almost over and summer is coming.

Summer 2019...is a flexiable date...when I´m done-same way not concrete.

The most "haunted stuff" is the correction of so many nonsence.....and missing items for males...(how much I do not like playing male´s characters !!! - but I´ll do that for compatibility)

I´ll turn all around every furniture for a HQ-gameplay-experience: more beautiful textures, gap-and errors of meshes, black-faces, errors with the Shaders from NIF-file export and so on. This is the "crap - py" work but that will put zap into another light.

And the "rope-job" is missing...totally missing yet.

I have to sort out the iron-cuff-series, add HDT chains to all of them...:coffee:

There are still some ideas left...like the zbfCrouchPole (with a custom new metal-texture-surface), a stock-version is following in the afternoon. All textures can be exchanged, this is for the metal and also the wood.

p.s. one of such a correction is the old zap-"dildo", which is on this furniture: the original item, which came with the gag of ZAP in the past is totally renewed herewith and on all items ! ...in the past it was a black dark stick without any contouring-so, now you can at once see what it is.

TESV 2019-06-22 10-35-59-95.jpg

TESV 2019-06-22 10-35-13-06.jpg

TESV 2019-06-22 10-33-52-64.jpg

TESV 2019-06-22 10-33-51-34.jpg