[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

31 minutes ago, shiina011 said:

Hi I have problem when enabled this mod, my AFF only loaded to 68%. AFF loads fine when this mod disabled

Then you've got some other animation patches (UAP? Indarello's Patch for Animations? Static's SImple Patch? TOPTBTA?) incorrectly altering the metadata for this animation pack. If you're going to use patch mods, make sure to pay very close attention to which versions of the various animation packs their descriptions tell you they're made for. If you have the wrong versions, AAF won't be able to make sense of the XML discrepancies.

On 30.04.2021 at 17:59, shiina011 said:

Привет, у меня проблема при включении этого мода, мой AFF загружен только до 68%. AFF загружается нормально, когда этот мод отключен

ААФ Отлично работает с этим модом !

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone else had this issue but during some scenes my male character has a flaccid penis and others he is erect. When the female character is using her hands, the penis never lines up correctly, and instead of a handjob scene where the character's hand goes up and down, the penis is pointed horizontally not lining up with the hand at all.  Noticed that in missionary sometimes, the penis does not point up enough to actually look like penetration, rather it looks like he is just slapping her with his penis. It's almost like it should be pointed up more? I don't know if this is more of a BodyType3 issue or an animation issue. Thought I would let you know though.

2 hours ago, timeonyoursayed said:

I don't know if anyone else had this issue but during some scenes my male character has a flaccid penis and others he is erect. When the female character is using her hands, the penis never lines up correctly, and instead of a handjob scene where the character's hand goes up and down, the penis is pointed horizontally not lining up with the hand at all.  Noticed that in missionary sometimes, the penis does not point up enough to actually look like penetration, rather it looks like he is just slapping her with his penis. It's almost like it should be pointed up more? I don't know if this is more of a BodyType3 issue or an animation issue. Thought I would let you know though.

I have no issues like anything you have described...

24 minutes ago, timeonyoursayed said:

That's interesting... Maybe I'll check my load order or change the body slide values. 

I use Bodytalk 3 as presented whether it be Swimmer or another preset. Most of the animation mods have to use an basic body as a template. I imagine the more bulked the male body is, there would be clipping problems. 

1 minute ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Bodytalk 3 as presented whether it be Swimmer or another preset. Most of the animation mods have to use an basic body as a template. I imagine the more bulked the male body is, there would be clipping problems. 

I'm using an older version of BodyTalk before the "beefy" version (Where you look like a normal guy) and everything is running swimmingly.

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Im having a problem. When I try to use the animations with this mod using aaf the animations wont play and both characters will just stand inside each other. Ive been enabling and disabling animation mods to see if it was a conflict and I converted it to an .esl file to see if that would do something. What am I doing wrong?

On 5/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, VonHelton said:

I'm using an older version of BodyTalk before the "beefy" version (Where you look like a normal guy) and everything is running swimmingly.

:thumbsup:

This really just comes down to building with a base slider preset you like. Newer BT comes with several, or you can spend a few minutes in BodySlide customizing one. It's possible the default it's using just isn't for you.

On 6/12/2021 at 6:00 AM, Austin Legend said:

Im having a problem. When I try to use the animations with this mod using aaf the animations wont play and both characters will just stand inside each other. Ive been enabling and disabling animation mods to see if it was a conflict and I converted it to an .esl file to see if that would do something. What am I doing wrong?

i am also having the exact same issue, i am using cbbe models but other than that i am reaching all the requirements.

Update 2.7 out for public release, new stuff!

-Cowgirl Couch (5 stages)

-Reverse cowgirl couch (5 stages)

-Locker fucking (4 stages)

-Romantic missionary (5 stages; replaces old one; works for single/double bed + ground)

5 hours ago, Aksin said:

i am also having the exact same issue, i am using cbbe models but other than that i am reaching all the requirements.

this is very vague and not due to this mod, you may want to go to aaf help as it may be a installation issue

11 minutes ago, bp70 said:

-Romantic missionary (5 stages; replaces old one; works for single/double bed + ground)

Oh yeah, thank you! But we are in the year 2021. ?

48 minutes ago, bp70 said:

This is amazing, thanks so much for the update!

36 minutes ago, JBpy said:

But we are in the year 2021. ?

Indeed, I did a double-take and checked my calendar, then checked whether the version I had already installed was older, and checked whether the download list mentioned a recent refresh time for the file. (As much as 2020 deserves a do-over, I'm not sure I could withstand a second round of it.)

@bp70: To be clear, it looks like you updated the download page title to say 2.7 is from June 2020, rather than this year.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, bp70 said:

Thanks a ton for sharing your wonderful mod and the updates. On a side note, not sure if you noticed, but the 2.7 package says version 2.3 in the info.xml file.

Edited by Karna5
On 5/24/2021 at 9:44 AM, timeonyoursayed said:

Had that issue   when fg took a dumpster  dive  on me through  all out of wack every one  was  limping  not sure  why fg went off boobs  looked  like they  was floating  to bad the lady's  didnt have helium  filled  now that would have  been a sight  other  then that after  removing converting  back to CBbe  al was corrected  that was  after  3 months  of no issues  

On 6/21/2021 at 5:38 AM, Zizzpa said:

Had that issue   when fg took a dumpster  dive  on me through  all out of wack every one  was  limping  not sure  why fg went off boobs  looked  like they  was floating  to bad the lady's  didnt have helium  filled  now that would have  been a sight  other  then that after  removing converting  back to CBbe  al was corrected  that was  after  3 months  of no issues  

I stopped using FG completely a long time ago, since then I checked it couple of times (around the updates) and discarded the idea completely.

Instead I went to TWB (that is in essence CBBE++) And in fact I ended to like it :)

On 6/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, mishovur said:

I stopped using FG completely a long time ago, since then I checked it couple of times (around the updates) and discarded the idea completely.

Instead I went to TWB (that is in essence CBBE++) And in fact I ended to like it :)

I'm check  that out  thanks  also  if  using  any leito  amin  if you update  or add any one must  reinstall  leito  ams seen that on his page. Also  his  should  be the very last one to install  

Edited by Zizzpa
Forgot to add
On 6/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, bp70 said:

Very nice, what lockers is it for the animations? I've built the 3 lockers that are under containers in the workshop but it doesn't seem to come up for any of those, just wondering if I'm using the wrong furniture or not

12 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Very nice, what lockers is it for the animations? I've built the 3 lockers that are under containers in the workshop but it doesn't seem to come up for any of those, just wondering if I'm using the wrong furniture or not

they wont work with built ones, only ones that exist in the world arleady

• 4 weeks later...