[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

6 hours ago, johnuktw said:

in the"rxl_bp70_anims_furnitureData.xml" file I found the "Subway Train" animation scene, where should I go to trigger it?

FO4CK use info reports it's used in 19 different cells in Fallout4.esm, probably some of the easier interiors to get to are BostonPublicLibrary01, WestRoxburyStation01, BostonAirportRuins01, AndrewStation01, CollegeSquare01, RevereBeachStation01...

Edit: Oh, also placeatme is terrible if you don't want to have to reposition and reorient the resulting item. Use placethere instead.

Edited by vaultbait
8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

FO4CK use info reports it's used in 19 different cells in Fallout4.esm, probably some of the easier interiors to get to are BostonPublicLibrary01, WestRoxburyStation01, BostonAirportRuins01, AndrewStation01, CollegeSquare01, RevereBeachStation01...

Edit: Oh, also placeatme is terrible if you don't want to have to reposition and reorient the resulting item. Use placethere instead.

Thank you for your help!!!
By the way, I have another question, besides the "coc qasmoke" test room, are there any large test rooms in the game (or recommended mods) where these interactive furniture can be placed? I almost filled the test room......

ScreenShot22.png

16 hours ago, johnuktw said:

are there any large test rooms in the game (or recommended mods) where these interactive furniture can be placed?

If you don't feel like creating one in the CK, basically any simple mod that gives you a large indoor settlement space would probably be fine, like Cave Template for example. Settlement/player home spaces are good for not needing to worry about cell resets.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you don't feel like creating one in the CK, basically any simple mod that gives you a large indoor settlement space would probably be fine, like Cave Template for example. Settlement/player home spaces are good for not needing to worry about cell resets.

thank you for your help. I found this video Unused DLC coc Locations - Exploring 
【coc MadWorld01】This place is wide, it is a beginning...

ScreenShot25.png

• 1 month later...

I tinkered around with the xml files and managed to get the Settlement Workshop lockers to work with the Locker animation that normally only works on lockers in the Commonwealth.

image.thumb.jpeg.a1860e5fff2db1ff71752ac5e9b6cd00.jpeg

However, perhaps the settlement workshop locker is thicker than the non-settlement ones, so Nora sinks into the locker a bit. Is there anything I can do though xml files to adjust it?

7 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I tinkered around with the xml files and managed to get the Settlement Workshop lockers to work with the Locker animation that normally only works on lockers in the Commonwealth.

image.thumb.jpeg.a1860e5fff2db1ff71752ac5e9b6cd00.jpeg

However, perhaps the settlement workshop locker is thicker than the non-settlement ones, so Nora sinks into the locker a bit. Is there anything I can do though xml files to adjust it?

You could try the 2, 8, 4, 6 keys from the right side of your keyboard. They will move the animation about till free of the locker, unless you have some other function asigned to them. I try to keep them free.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

You could try the 2, 8, 4, 6 keys from the right side of your keyboard. They will move the animation about till free of the locker, unless you have some other function asigned to them. I try to keep them free.

Ah, I didn't know about that feature. However, pressing any of the buttons moves them by a lot. Is there a setting that changes how much they move?

Edit: I think it's Nudge Amount in AAF Settings.

Edit: Yeah, it's Nudge Amount. It plays exactly how I want it now, thanks!

Edited by Tanglin
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, padezaw said:

You would not know where to find AAF_Pregnancy.esp and AAF_KinkySTATS.esp would you?

I cant find it.

Those plugins don't sound familiar... at least they're not supplied by any of the mods I'm using (and I'm using a lot of kinky AAF-oriented mods). Where did you find references to them? It's possible you're looking at something obsolete from years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, veebars said:

Are the CELL edits made by this necessary? One appears to break a precombine and another is a deletion (not disabling) of a vanilla object.

I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out, but yes it looks like it's adding/moving/replacing a couple of pieces of furniture in the Federal Ration Stockpile and Monsignor Plaza interiors. I assume that was done because testing in those locations required adjustments to the furniture to look right, but regardless I don't see any obvious reason you shouldn't be able to safely delete those cells from the plugin.

6 minutes ago, RBlindWarlockR said:

hi when i pick your animations the characters are just sanding inside eachother naked and nothing happen.

It is not the mod, but your AAF may not be setup right as in missing a step or 2. The animations work fine as I use this mod all the time. Do any animations from any pack work?

3 minutes ago, RBlindWarlockR said:

i got few other animations from other mods which work fine..but only bp70s ones seems not working and they act as i discribed the actors just stand clipped inside eachother naked and nothing happend.

can it be cus i dont use fusion girl mod?

(i got the latest version of the download)

Body has nothing to do with BR70 animations. I use CBBE without issues. How are you calling the sex poses?

24 minutes ago, RBlindWarlockR said:

what you mean how i call them..whatever they called..they have "BP70" in their names..these the only one that not work for me

As in what mods are you using which tell AAF to play animations? Or are you just using AAF's test interface to set up scenes directly?

Also worth checking, do you have any animation patches installed which overwrite files from this animation pack? Are you running a current version of AAF?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, AcadiaWaterIsTheBest said:

All the models are horrendously stretched and buggy. I have all the mods required (body talk, fusion girl, AAF) 

I installed with Vortex

How do I fix?

What you describe can happen if you have something overwriting the ZeX skeleton, for example the CBBE Knee Fix mod.

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2023 at 3:19 PM, VerpinZal said:

I installed this but the file says version 2.8, MO2 says 2.3, which one is true?

It's 2.8. It's all too easy for mod authors to forget to edit convenience copies of MO2 metadata files they include in their mods every time they make a new version.

• 1 month later...