[WIP] Cum Overlays , -BETA- Facials & Body (looksmenu facials tints)

hi i switched from FourPlay to AAF and now im missing the facial cum script. No really i miss it. Kinda lame to add and remove it the whole time dont ya think? I dont even remember why i switched from FourPlay to AAF. Maybe because of the animations? i mean FP only had Leito's (wich is on AAF now, but it worked with FP) and 2 animations packs from Crazy. Most animations i was searching for was for AAF. And FP had some broken xtrigger mods like SEU or Harassment. However i really liked the cum shot at the end of the scene all over her face (FP). 

Anyway, i installed this Facial b2 mod, but on the Indarello's patch for animations (AnimationAddonsAndFixes) there is an option to patch this mod. 

Problem is, its not working in game. Does it only trigger on certain animations? I tested it on Leito's and Crazy's pack since those are my/only? rough animations. Or does it work with some normal animations like Atomic lust.. now that i wrote this, it also does not work with Atomic lust (tested with harassment Flirt option) No seriously, IVE BEEN BUSY FOR OVER 3 DAYS trying to get the animation to trigger with AAF and FourPlay. Jeezzus i cant believe i even tried this. So now im on AAF with working mods, but this i cant get it to work. So if anyone know how to get the (script) body shots to work.. please 

Also when i get this to work, i will try to add the FourPlay framework to work along with AAf. I mean what if i just use 1 mod to trigger a FP animated framework? Cant i just load the FourPlay at the very very last of the 'Load Order'?  Example, what if i use Harassment for AAF and (FP)SEU x em up for FourPlay?? How is it even possible to break..? 

Im sorry for this long text, also probably not on the right page to write this. 

Thanks ? 

On 6/7/2020 at 3:09 PM, Back2friday said:

hi i switched from FourPlay to AAF and now im missing the facial cum script. No really i miss it. Kinda lame to add and remove it the whole time dont ya think? I dont even remember why i switched from FourPlay to AAF. Maybe because of the animations? i mean FP only had Leito's (wich is on AAF now, but it worked with FP) and 2 animations packs from Crazy. Most animations i was searching for was for AAF. And FP had some broken xtrigger mods like SEU or Harassment. However i really liked the cum shot at the end of the scene all over her face (FP). 

Anyway, i installed this Facial b2 mod, but on the Indarello's patch for animations (AnimationAddonsAndFixes) there is an option to patch this mod. 

Problem is, its not working in game. Does it only trigger on certain animations? I tested it on Leito's and Crazy's pack since those are my/only? rough animations. Or does it work with some normal animations like Atomic lust.. now that i wrote this, it also does not work with Atomic lust (tested with harassment Flirt option) No seriously, IVE BEEN BUSY FOR OVER 3 DAYS trying to get the animation to trigger with AAF and FourPlay. Jeezzus i cant believe i even tried this. So now im on AAF with working mods, but this i cant get it to work. So if anyone know how to get the (script) body shots to work.. please 

Also when i get this to work, i will try to add the FourPlay framework to work along with AAf. I mean what if i just use 1 mod to trigger a FP animated framework? Cant i just load the FourPlay at the very very last of the 'Load Order'?  Example, what if i use Harassment for AAF and (FP)SEU x em up for FourPlay?? How is it even possible to break..? 

Im sorry for this long text, also probably not on the right page to write this. 

Thanks ? 

I hear you bro. Once I had game with working fp AND aaf in same time, but then everything was updated including game itself, and now it always broken. once I managed to trigger facial cum  script but there wasn't no animation in "process" two characters just stare on each other.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I finally figured out how to get this to work. It wasn't clear to me that you need to have both LooksMenu and LooksMenu Tint API mods for this to work. Everything looks great now but the cum suits. Since I have a physics mod, my character's breasts and ass phase in and out through the cum so I gotta turn the physics mod off. I would really appreciate if you could add physics support for the cum suits,

Here's my new load order (I'm using the current version on the first comment in case anyone is confused about the (1) in LL Facials b2): Screenshot_45.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a dead thread, but I have no other hope.  I have tried to get the facials aspect to work and failed continuously.  I am only using vortex mod manager with facials, looksmenu 1.6.20, and looksmenu customization compendium v10.  I always get the facials options 1-10 in the face paints menu, but no textures load when they are selected.  Everything else in the looksmenu loads fine.  I have tried extracting the ba2 files and placing them directly in the data folder, and even tried placing them in the looksmenu customization compendium face details folder. I have also tried using the patcher to edit the looksmenu customization compendium esp like Polistrio's pinned post suggests, and tried adjusting the load order in vortex, nothing seems to work, I always end up with facials options and no textures loading.  At this point the only thing I can think to do is directly look into the tinting files and see if there is some problem, but I am not very experienced with that.  Please, if someone knows a fix, I'd be grateful for the help.

EDIT: I got it to work, finally.  I used a Facials pack without ba2, and edited some of the tinting files, and it works great.  I have a 1k and 2k version that I'll share. Both versions require Looksmenu and Looks Menu Customization Compendium.  For the 1k version you need a blackface fix, I used High Res DLC Black Face https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21907?tab=files otherwise the 1k version isn't going to display any textures.  If you use a 2k face, like Real HD Face Textures 2k https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20445/?tab=description, the 2k version should work without any blackface fixes, but you'll need the Looks Menu Customization Compendium https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24830?tab=files 2k patch for other looksmenu textures to work, and you need to disable any facial textures that aren't 2k i.e., makeup mods (deluxe makeup won't work), face paints, facial scars, facial tatoos, etc. or you will get the rusty face bug and the textures won't display. 

The facials will show up in the game in looksmenu as their own category called "Facials".

I'm not much of a modder, so I can't really promise any help troubleshooting or the like if anyone has problems.  Good luck!

Facials with 1K textures:

LL Facials 1K Textures No BA2.7z

Facials with 2K textures:

LL Facials 2K Textures No BA2.7z

All credit goes to Polistiro and anyone else who originally worked on this mod. Thank you for your hard work.  All I did was tweak it a bit to get it to load properly.

• 3 weeks later...

After countless hours of having this mod "semi" work, reinstalling and checking everything multiple times and digging through all these pages I noticed one comment saying that looks menu compendium isnt compatible....  I think it would be nice to add that to the mod page as it wouldve saved me a whole lot of time and effort .-.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
11 hours ago, demogon said:

Ive unzipped the files and pasted them into fallout 4 data folder and they still dont show up in looks menu. i uninstalled Compendium because i heard the overlays and copendium arent compatible. where am i supposed to paste the files to?

Make it latest load order, it modify human race, thereare a lot of mods that modify human race

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2022 at 5:19 PM, Cornoholio said:

I'm kinda confused here... got the 2k facials working alright. Are there LM overlays for the body in here anywhere?

Unless the mod author has changed this mod dramatically over the past 2 years, the body overlays should be fine. Instead of LM, the author made them clothing items. They can be found at Sanctuary, in a red toolbox right next to the armor workbench. 

Edited by partyshadow
Previously put down "power armor station" as location, looked through the pages and realized the author said "armor workbench"
  • 10 months later...

Is there a way to make the overlays appear in LM without LMC? I can't use LMC as it deforms male bodies for some reason. Guess it has something to do with the male body I am using. (butts implode and shlongs get all stretchy and detach) 

Oh I'm an idiot. They were there in Face Paints all along. They work perfectly without LMC thank god! 

Thank you for the awesome mod!

Edited by Reefymapupset