[WIP] Cum Overlays , -BETA- Facials & Body (looksmenu facials tints)

When i encountered this error it's when i chosen a normal map (mark_x_n.dds) instead of diffuse one (mark_x.dds)

I made this mod several times and it worked every time.

In the order dds files are:

Mark_x.dds

Mark_x_n.dds

Gloss_s.dds

If you using the extracted dds files from Facials - Textures.ba2 i don't understand what happends.

I got it to work. I had to do a manual install of looksmenu compendium instead of using mod orginizer and run creation kit out of the fallout 4 folder and not mod orginizer. I think the problem may have been that I had the Real HD Face texture patch installed for looksmenu in MO and that is where the conflicting textures were coming from. Thanks for the amazing mod and the tutorial for looksmenu. :smile:

Edit: here is the 2K facial dds to see if it solve the HD 2K  face problem mentioned above (same as 1K , just resized diffuse and normals dds)

EDIT: 1024 gloss_s.dds

2k Facials - Textures.BA2

About 107MB extracted, it might be interesting to use the "Facials - Textures.ba2" file for those who follows the compendium patch tutorial. (delete extracted facials folder)

Request sent to compendium creator, waiting for response... A batch file is faster and easier than manually...

Edit2 repost bellow

Too late... Done... :tongue:

I never had problem when open  a normal map .dds and save as normal map.

7 hours ago, generic_name said:

Any chance of releasing a 2k version so that it's compatible with HD dlc?

I don't have 2k faces, can you tell me if these one working? Thanks

Great news for those who want Facials menu into LooksMenu Compendium without following the tutorial (or install CK)

I received Authorization from AGodComplexPikachu (Thanks too him) so now i can release scripts to generate a patched esp.

Spoiler

authorization.thumb.JPG.a20af4665bf0526d4df58dc8d75b40f6.JPG

Download CompendiumPatcher.zip and extract it on your desktop or batch file may not work. (CompendiumPatcher folder must be on the desktop)

Download Xdelta3 and extract exe file into CompendiumPatcher folder. (thanks to hellyou )

Naturally both mods Facials and ORIGINAL v10 LooksMenu Customization Compendium must be installed too ;)

If you installed FO4 in the default folder, you can use BOTH versions of batch patcher. The simplest is execute CompendiumPatcher.bat and following instructions.

If FO4 is not installed in the default folder or if you want apply patch manually, use Manual_Patcher.bat . If you choose this patcher (or prompted to use it) you must copy the original 'LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp' into CompendiumPatcher folder.

In all cases, once generated 'LooksMenu Customization Compendium Patched.esp' must be in Data folder and activated, Facials and original compendium esp un-activated.

You can easily verify that .bat files are safe to use. Sometime antivirus don't appreciate patchers and report them malicious. Here kaspersky says nothing but zemana bloc them.

The MD5 of my tested patched version is 5A0AE64F895632A5366D278C96424427 , all works great. (see checksum calculator)

Edit,

On 18/03/2018 at 9:29 PM, generic_name said:

Nope, same error for me.

FORMS:                The format of face customization texture actors\character\Facials\Gloss_s.DDS (77) does not match that of other textures (83) on race 'HumanRace' (00013746).

Appreciate your continued help though!

Gloss_s.dds should work. (Not tested)

8 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Great news for those who want Facials menu into LooksMenu Compendium without following the tutorial (or install CK)

I received Authorization from AGodComplexPikachu (Thanks too him) so now i can release scripts to generate a patched esp.

Reveal hidden contents

Download CompendiumPatcher.zip and extact it on your desktop or batch file may not work. (CompendiumPatcher folder must be on the desktop)

Download Xdelta3 and extract exe file into CompendiumPatcher folder. (thanks to hellyou )

Naturally both mods Facials and LooksMenu Customization Compendium must be installed too ;)

If you installed FO4 in the default folder, you can use BOTH versions of batch patcher. The simplest is execute CompendiumPatcher.bat and following instructions.

If FO4 is not installed in the default folder or if you want apply patch manually, use Manual_Patcher.bat . If you choose this patcher (or prompted to use it) you must copy the original 'LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp' into CompendiumPatcher folder.

In all cases, once generated 'LooksMenu Customization Compendium Patched.esp' must be in Data folder and activated, Facials and original compendium esp un-activated.

You can easily verify that .bat files are safe to use. Sometime antivirus don't appreciate patchers and report them malicious. Here kaspersky says nothing but zemana bloc them.

The MD5 of my tested patched version is 5A0AE64F895632A5366D278C96424427 , all works great. (see checksum calculator)

Edit,

Gloss_s.dds should work. (Not tested)

Thanks! It works now.

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Hide contents

Yay for the green light on the patch

No bugs reported on patchers. They works ? (it's good too to reports when it works... :tongue:)

I'm trying some tests on outfits version and i have troubles to manage combinations.

Combinations are Ok with "base" outfit equipped but if i remove it 2 bodies textures appears one on the other with vertical shift...

I tried to make armor addon  with 1 overlay + this base outfit (body).

I expect that this combination call base outfit too but it's not seems the case...

Can someone help me?

5 hours ago, Polistiro said:

No bugs reported on patchers. They works ? (it's good too to reports when it works... :tongue:)

I'm trying some tests on outfits version and i have troubles to manage combinations.

Combinations are Ok with "base" outfit equipped but if i remove it 2 bodies textures appears one on the other with vertical shift...

I tried to make armor addon  with 1 overlay + this base outfit (body).

I expect that this combination call base outfit too but it's not seems the case...

Can someone help me?

Hmm, not working? says it created .esp but i cant find it. nothing called "LooksMenu Customization Compendium Patched.esp" using manual  :frown: 

aaed4a0302f0e96139ca73c0d46a3fe7.png

Thanks for report.

I made manual version faster than the other version i don't really remember how i made it (copy/paste...).

It should works in any folder if bat/diff/exe and esp are in it but may need be in your folder in cmd (by using cd command)

This script just execute this instruction after little verifications.

xdelta3.exe -d -s "LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp" Diff "LooksMenu Customization Compendium Patched.esp"

I don't made a file content verification but it seems xdelta doing it for us otherwise patched esp would be created. Maybe this script just need patched esp creation verification before displayed (like this):classic_rolleyes:

Outfits Preview 2: CumSuit preview2.7z

You MUST build CumSuit / CumSuitM with bodyslide before use. Female version is CBBE / male is EVB

"Cumsuit Body [33]" must be equipped when nude otherwise body will appear messed up...

Added female bukkake (some new dds)

Added male

Added slots 30'/40'/50' for each

Each outfit is named with it's slot number

Like overlays all outfits can be stacked for combination or more visibility in high luminosity

Almost visible on thin outfits like jumpsuit, i can't do better for the moment (you can teach me on this)

You can found all outfits in a tool box in sanctuary near armor workbench

Spoiler

slots.thumb.jpg.e65419ab02b746d9d5cbd30b7c2342df.jpg

bukkake.thumb.jpg.cacc2dc5e0a2b9be8507cc285c6c0287.jpg

chest.thumb.jpg.4b5551670a5dd74eb10059983ca659c4.jpg

Guest O.Cobblepot

Just tried,but facials not working me..

LCC V10,extracted on desktop,manual patcher created new patched .esp which was put into Data folder,activated,facials and original LCC .esp unactivated,went into game,"slm player 1",i can see new "facials" section with 10 facial options but when i try to apply,nothing gets applied.. :confused:

If you can see compendium + facials, the patch worked.

Can you see textures overlays on face when navigate into list? If yes you forgot to apply them. If not, you can try to close / reopen looksmenu (sometime that happens)

You can verify md5 hash too but i never got any error along my tests. (see info post #140)