[WIP] Cum Overlays , -BETA- Facials & Body (looksmenu facials tints)

Could anyone tell me whether the cumsuits are buildable to fit the Atomic Beauty body using Bodyslide? 

The Atomic Beauty description says: "The UV matches the CBBE one, so any CBBE texture is compatible with this body." I know it's possible to convert CBBE outfits to AB following this procedure (though not always smoothly), but I'm unsure if this would work for the cumsuits.

I'm new to FO4 modding (& Loverslab) and trying to decide whether to use Atomic Beauty (my preference) or just go with CBBE, especially since I don't know if there'd be clipping issues (or worse) using AB with AAF. The AB body looks amazing, yet the idea of cumsuits is pretty hot and I would be reluctant to miss out on them if I don't have to.

Any advice would be welcome.

Hi,

I dunno what's going on with my mods, but nothing regarding cum is working in my game at all. Body overlays are not visible at all, facials in "extras" don't exist (I've checked every section there 5 times), and even the cumsuit is not in the location it's shown in.

Perhaps there are some incompatibility issues with the mod or a conflicting load order? It's getting really frustrating, and I'd really appreciate anyone's help on this.

Thanks!

Here's the list of my mods.

Fallout 4 Mods 1.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 2.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 3.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 4.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 5.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 9:31 AM, Polistiro said:

Here are uploads for the body parts for tests and advices.

CumNWealth_Body_edition_N without glowing and color

CumNWealth_Body_edition_N.7z 3.75 MB · 840 downloads

CumNWealth_Body_edition_NGC with glowing and color

CumNWealth_Body_edition_NCG.7z 3.75 MB · 580 downloads

As you can see file size difference is insignificant...

Fast modification tutorial for bgem files: With MATERIAL EDITOR by ousnius (special thanks)

General tab:
Alpha value >> texture transparency / opacity
Environnement mask scale >> Glossyness
Grayscale to palette color >> Glowing effect when ticked

Material tab:
Empty, bgEm files

Effect tab:
Grayscale texture >> Choose glowing color here (yellow, green, cyan, pink, white ... provided)
Effect lightning enable >> Glowing effect
Base color >> Choose color here when glowing is off
Base color scale >> Shining / Glowing force

a little late on it but do i put this in overlays in my folders or the vortex mod manager because after a animation it doesnt appear on my female character any advice??

On 7/18/2019 at 10:10 AM, Str0gg said:

Hi,

I dunno what's going on with my mods, but nothing regarding cum is working in my game at all. Body overlays are not visible at all, facials in "extras" don't exist (I've checked every section there 5 times), and even the cumsuit is not in the location it's shown in.

Perhaps there are some incompatibility issues with the mod or a conflicting load order? It's getting really frustrating, and I'd really appreciate anyone's help on this.

Thanks!

Here's the list of my mods.

Fallout 4 Mods 1.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 2.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 3.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 4.PNG

Fallout 4 Mods 5.PNG

This might be a silly question, but do you have F4SE installed and enabled? I had the same problem w/ facials that you did (not showing up in "Extras" section when I did the facial reconstruction surgery), but I noticed that his Facials.esp folder was inside the F4SE folder and that I didn't have it on the first time. After I re-enabled the F4SE mod/scripts and played the game through the f4se_loader.exe file, the facial options appeared and worked for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This mod is working for me. I can use the cumsuit and facials perfectly when I'm a human. However, I'm also using the iHuman mod and the facials are not available to be selected as that race. Does anyone know a possible fix to allow it on any race?

I tried forcing myself human, applying the face paint, then forcing myself to iHuman. Unfortunately the face paint automatically removed itself.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm running a stable Fallout 4 with around 200 mods, some were easy to set up, some took a lot of effort. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get this here mod working. Nearly all download links are dead, obsolete, outdated or all of the above. The installation instructions are vaguely cryptic at best and seem to be just as outdated as the download links. 

I understand this is a work in progress but please, sort the available information. If it's obsolete, remove it. If a download link is dead, replace it.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 5:40 PM, DremoraDream said:

hmmm this mod isnt working. 

Is it that outdated? The facials are available to select in the menus, but I am not getting them to show up in game (independent from AAF)

On 10/31/2019 at 9:53 PM, 0vermind said:

I'm running a stable Fallout 4 with around 200 mods, some were easy to set up, some took a lot of effort. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get this here mod working. Nearly all download links are dead, obsolete, outdated or all of the above. The installation instructions are vaguely cryptic at best and seem to be just as outdated as the download links. 

I understand this is a work in progress but please, sort the available information. If it's obsolete, remove it. If a download link is dead, replace it.  

On 11/1/2019 at 9:52 PM, Kanealpha said:

even if i use the compendium patcher the options appear in looksmenu but the actual facials on the skin don't. please someone update this mod

Try this:
LL Facials no BA2.rar

6 hours ago, Krepel said:

Uuhm, so what exactly does this mod do? The description is kinda cryptic, does it just add a cum texture to lookmenu to manual equip or does it add a cum overlay after sex scenes through AAF, or what?

Its supposed to add the ability to add it as a decoration through looksmenu... I had it working on a previous game, but with a new rig I was forced to re download everything and now I cant get it to work... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 1:56 AM, GreaseFactory said:

Are you using any face texture mods? i cant get it to work...

If you haven't already solved this, I had the same problem.

I use Natasha face textures and chose the option that says choose this one if you used 2k (or 4k can't remember ) face textures so it never worked for me.  But I went back and reinstalled the mod and chose the vanilla option, and bamm it worked perfectly.

Still wish it would apply after animation end like the body, but I do love the effects so applying through looksmenu I can live with.

Also love the cum mods, just wish there was more like a true gang bang cum bath lol.

• 4 weeks later...