View File

This mod is now abandoned. Feel free to do what you will with it.

This mod is a continuation of leechlord's opensource project  SexCrime 0.3 based on QLee's edit 0.3c

What's new?

- Line of Sight and Hearing 

Guard's and NPC's will now detect your ehm.. activities, based on whether they can see you or hear you. Line of sight is obvious, if they can take a good look at you - they will detect you. Hearing is integrated with the SexCrime framework so that it checks on every crime scan. You can set the frequency of the scan in the MCM menu, I recommend leaving it on 1 scan per second. Reducing it might affect performance and it will generally make it more likely you get detected by hearing. Basically on every crime scan, within the area of 75 feet, for every possible witness within this area, there is a very small chance of ~0.05% - ~0.2% of hearing detection on every scan. This is further modified by their distance, if they are on the outer edge of detection radius possibility will be the lowest and ever increasing as they get closer to you. While these numbers seem insignificant, I have found in my tests that for example ~0.1 - ~0.4% detection chance would result with getting caught more often then id like to. This is because

1. Scan runs every second 

2. Scan stacks if there are multiple guard's and npc's it basically multiplies the probability of detection for every npc

Normal NPC's have  ~0.05% - ~0.1% chance of hearing detection per scan(per second) modified by the distance.

Guard NPC's have  ~0.1% - ~0.2% chance of hearing detection per scan(per second) modified by the distance.

- More realistic detection reactions

1. If you get detected by a Guard, they will instantly try to arrest you/get you to pay the fine regardless of the type of crime and bounty.

2. If you get detected by a regular NPC, they will react based on the type of Sexual Crime you commited as defined by the SexCrime framework in the MCM menu.

For heinous and serious crimes, NPC will alert the guards instantly. Exception is if you are in a public building and behind closed doors or some obstacle that blocks Line of Sight. Serious  crimes are not reported by the regular NPC's if you are behind closed doors/out of sight they wont report you even if they hear something. They will report heinous crime, tho, if they hear it.

NPC's that witness a heinous crime will react as if they themselves were assaulted and additional bounty for the assault will be applied.

NPC's that witness a serious crime will react as if you were trespassing and additional bounty will be applied.

NPC's that witness a minor crime will just quietly report you, guards wont bother you unless your bounty is already very high or the NPC is a Guard.

Guards will always try to arrest you if they catch you doing something you shouldn't in a public area.

I have not found any other way to properly alert the guards then to use built in assault/trespass alarms, let me know if you know any other way.

- Animations will instantly automatically stop when someone forcefully engages you into a dialogue(guards/couriers/whatever)

Idea is to give a more solid incentive to actually hide or to close your doors before you do it. You can have sex in the public buildings/ inns/ guild houses. Just close the doors and don't do anything too nasty ;) 

Requirements:

SexLab Framework 1.62

SexLab Aroused Redux

SkyUI 5.1

Suggested:

Interior Doors added to Taverns and Inns

Radiant Prostitution

SexCrime Redux v0.4 RU version - thanks to ManuelMoreno

LICENSE: OPEN SOURCE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab,SexLab Aroused Redux​​​​​​​,SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

My game is set up so that guards will occasionally accept sex in exchange for not arresting  as well as outright rape. (yeah they're pretty corrupt guards)  Wouldn't your mod interfere with that? 

I don't know, you would need to test it. Generally, I think, it should be fine but if consequential sex scene is too long you might get hit by a second report or create some sort of loophole and have it bug out.

YEAY! Finally a continuation. :smile: I have to test it right now.

Besides a few suggestions.

It would be great if there was a tie-in with SL Drunk. Imagine a whore or wanton slut who gives a horny young man a public handjob or blowjob.

Could you (maybe) add an option to make people drunk, so that they forget to rat you out, lose interest in that or even ask for participation?

And what about blackmailing, after NPCs saw a crime? Could you make them come along and ask for money, booze or sex (out of public) in exchange for their silence? I am thinking of beggars, other civilians and immoral guards (*cough* Riften *cough*).

Finally how about kids screaming and calling loudly for a guard if they catch someone doing it in public? This should result in an extremely harsh punishment for the culprits.

19 minutes ago, Veldon said:

YEAY! Finally a continuation. :smile: I have to test it right now.

Besides a few suggestions.

It would be great if there was a tie-in with SL Drunk. Imagine a whore or wanton slut who gives a horny young man a public handjob or blowjob.

Could you (maybe) add an option to make people drunk, so that they forget to rat you out, lose interest in that or even ask for participation?

And what about blackmailing, after NPCs saw a crime? Could you make them come along and ask for money, booze or sex (out of public) in exchange for their silence? I am thinking of beggars, other civilians and immoral guards (*cough* Riften *cough*).

Finally how about kids screaming and calling loudly for a guard if they catch someone doing it in public? This should result in an extremely harsh punishment for the culprits.

Yeah I'm definitely interested in creating more dynamics with witnesses, some of the things you suggested or like for example if they hear you there is a chance they come and investigate then there are many possible scenarios from there on.

2 minutes ago, Veldon said:

Sorry for spamming. I wanna say that like the continuation works good until now. :smile:

Is your mod compatible with Crime Overhaul and Wergild Depreciation?

Should be all good altho some features developed by other mods might not work for SexCrime. SexCrime framework that leechlord made is really clean, well coded and non-intrusive. System is independent and should not conflict with pretty much anything that doesn't try to meddle with sex and crime at same time.

1 hour ago, Veldon said:

Sorry for spamming. I wanna say that like the continuation works good until now.

Is your mod compatible with Crime Overhaul and Wergild Depreciation?

Edit:

I have to revert my first rating. Crime works for nudity. Alas, once I initiate a sex scene via SLEN the game freezes.

Because it(maybe) doesn't work with SLEN doesn't mean it doesn't work. But i'll look into SLEN thing for the next version. Let me know if you find any other possible conflict. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, ajelic said:

What exactly is the definition of serious or minor crimes?

It depends what you set it to be in MCM menu, at this moment it recognizes public nudity, public masturbation, public sex, bestiality, rape and homosexuality. Any of these can be minor, serious or heinous depending on your configuration. 

On 1/18/2018 at 10:12 AM, Warlock3000 said:

As far as features go, I guess it shouldn't be too hard to make the mod recognize the player as an assault victim, so it could, at the very least, stop the act without placing a bounty on the player? (unless it already does that.)

Yeah, atm you will probably get the bounty even if you are a victim. But it is definitely one of the things that needs more work, I would like to see an actual punishment system for the NPC's as well. At least the ones you were involved with and got caught.

EDIT: Let me correct myself. You should not get a bounty if you are a victim.

22 minutes ago, Veldon said:

I tried to reconstruct the situation with the freezes to get a log. Unfortunately I was unsuccessfully until now. :confused: There was obviously something strange happening yesterday.

Well.. in any case, I will test the SLEN mod and im trying to figure out why QLee added SexLab Aroused as a requirement to the SexCrime I don't think anything from there is used so this requirement might be dropped  on the next patch.

As for the random spastic freezes I found myself that they often happen because of either 

1. Problem with body meshes(incorrect installation order/outdated or incompatible mod)

2. Problem with body skeleton(incorrect installation order/outdated or incompatible mod)

3. Unoptimized textures - probably the culprit in most cases. I recommend using Skyrim Mods Complex Optimizer, works like a charm for me and it also auto fixes some of the texture blendings/inconsistencies due to differences in texture compression.

3 hours ago, Veldon said:

I tried to reconstruct the situation with the freezes to get a log. Unfortunately I was unsuccessfully until now. :confused: There was obviously something strange happening yesterday.

It seems to work perfectly fine with SLEN, only problem I found is that you cant relocate before sex like you can in Radiant Prostitution or some other addons. Alas, I think there is no simple solution for this im afraid unless SLEN author makes it possible. But i'll try to think of something.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

QLee added Aroused as a requirement because they added the option to detect nudity through it to the MCM. SexCrimes original nudity rules conflict with skimpy armors and DD that are considered nude by Aroused afaik.

You're right. I don't know how I missed it, it does check for nudity through SLA. I guess SLA requirement is there to stay.

7 minutes ago, Redlion said:

Hi I'm Newish here. I wanted to ask, is it ok for the saw of the saw mill is able to report your crime.

lol no, that shouldn't happen. When crime is reported you should get a message in the top left corner.

1. What was the message ?

2. What made you think that saw mill reported you(if not the message itself)?

Great mod, and I use it with SLEN and Aroused and all works well.  To get around the problem with SLEN initiating sex on the spot I installed Follow Me For Sex, which also works great with this mod with one exception - as long as I ask at least one guard to follow me, then even if I have an orgy in the town square I don't get arrested.  Without a guard, I get arrested straight away.  Maybe the guards don't want to seem hypocritical lol.

I noticed sometimes when my character and an NPC undress before a sexlab animation, the NPC I'm engaging with reports my nudity.  Anyone else have this happen?

Also thanks so much Obsessed3D for updating this mod.  Really is no other mod like this on loverslab.

I use Sexlab Eager NPCs and I don't want my sex partner reporting me. Does this ever happen? I also use a pee mod can you maybe make it compatible with Private Needs Redone so relieving yourself in public also carries a penalty? PaF had such a feature but I hated that mod, was too unstable and you had to relieve yourself way too often if used with Realistic Needs and Diseases. 

• 1 month later...

Excited to try the update today. Lately I've been getting double fines.

I set my low fine to 50g, and being nude, I get slapped with both 300 and 50 simultaneously.  I'm not sure if it's related to another mod, but when I turn this mod off, all the fines stop.