SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

10 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Maybe more info would help? Lol. Mod conflicts, load order, missing requirements, who the fuck knows?

Sure.

Load order:

* XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

* SkyUI

* SkyUI_SE.esp Plugin with Skyrim.esm master ESPFE

* Sexlab Framework AE V166

* CBBE

* Schlongs of Skyrim AE

* SOS Papyrus util version Beta 4

* Sexlab Romance SE V1.06

* Sexlab Romance SE Dialogue Revision

* Racemenu Anniversary Editon

SOS Papyrus util version Beta 4 Overwrites SOS, its to make it work correctly.

SkyUI_SE.esp Plugin with Skyrim.esm master ESPFE Overwrites SkyUI to make it work correctly.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended is being Overwritten by Schlongs of Skyrim AE

I typed out my load order since its such a short load order and it still fails even with only these mods loaded.

16 hours ago, Nopeman777 said:

How would I go about getting v1.65? It is no longer listed on the download page

Perhaps try reading back a few pages? Links everywhere. You are not the first to ask the same question  without bothering to try to read anything.

Edited by NameTaken666
spelling

Suggestion for the next version of Sexlab:

A slight update to SexlabUtil.psc to enhance the ability of Sexlab to find an actor's name since for various reasons it doesn't get to all the possible names an actor could have.

; ------------------------------------------------------- ;
; --- Common Utilities                                --- ;
; ------------------------------------------------------- ;

string function ActorName(Actor ActorRef) global
    ; Extended name check to get the best name for an actor
    string ActorName_Temp = none
    ActorName_Temp = ActorRef.GetDisplayName()
    if ActorName_Temp == "" || ActorName_Temp == none
        AName = ActorRef.Getname()
            ActorName_Temp = ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
                ActorName_Temp = ActorRef.GetActorBase().GetName()                            
                    ActorName_Temp = "<unknown>"
                endif
            endif
        endif
    endif
    return ActorName_Temp
endFunction

On 1/13/2024 at 3:16 PM, OsmelMC said:

Some Mod is giving items to the actor before the end of the scene. Is well know that the actors can't receive equipment because that trigger a redress event with or without SexLab.

Any way to know wich mod? I am using The Gate of Sovngrade collection as base plus sexlab mods and I have no idea wich mod can be doing this.

24 minutes ago, devildx said:

Any way to know wich mod? I am using The Gate of Sovngrade collection as base plus sexlab mods and I have no idea wich mod can be doing this.

Probably some Mod to modify the body or the body textures. You probably should be able to see the equiped item on the console. But some Mods temporarily equip and unequip items as bad trick to force the update of some visual effects, in which case usually the item get unequipped almost at the same time was equiped. 

I genuinely can't believe they've done ANOTHER sodding update out of the blue. Unfortunately it's made this mod unusable on my end :( fingers crossed the very talented and creative author can get things up and running again soon, but hope they look after themselves first.

19 minutes ago, demigoggles said:

I genuinely can't believe they've done ANOTHER sodding update out of the blue. Unfortunately it's made this mod unusable on my end :( fingers crossed the very talented and creative author can get things up and running again soon, but hope they look after themselves first.

revert back skyrim to previous version, look for a guide

Skyrim updated again and SexLabFrameworkAE_v166 is getting disabled at launcher.. Kinda miss sexlab lite that worked with everything even follow me for sex worked and now it hasn't since the AE update

Edited by Orphusr