SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 2/14/2024 at 7:22 PM, M4tV69 said:

Hello, after a bit (a lot) of tinkering, I finally managed to get mods working in skyrim, with no warning on FNIS, nor on LOOT (also thanks to xEdit). The main problem I have right now is that all animations are out of place and some are not detected, everything is slow and kinda out of sync. I have the latest version of the game (Steam 15th february 2024) and I'm sure I got all the needed mods up-to-date with patches. Any general tip about modding both for sexlab and whatnot would be appreciated (I love 3BBE CBBE models)

Get rid of script errors and compatibility issues help with the performance.

The Skyrim Debug options also consume a lot of resources and put the game in more risk of CTD, is better leave the debug options on the "skyrim.ini" disabled until you need help to fix a problem in which case probably will be requested.

The tendency between the Mod authors and most of the user is of give priority to the 4k and 2k textures when in fact in most of the cases the textures won't have enough details to appreciate the difference. In most of the cases is recommended install the versions with textures lower than 2k and use tools like the "Cathedral Asserts" to compress and reduce the size of the others. I live the 2k and 4k textures for the bodies and some dresses and armors with too many small details like for example the nets or lace and even on those cases I use the "Cathedral Asserts Tool" to map and compress the textures to enhanced the performance.

The ENB will also help with the performance at the same time that enhance the graphics.

Finally the Skyrim SE and AE give priority to the graphics over the scripts what usually ends with a lot of scripts delayed and the issues that comes with that. The solution is on one of the experimental options of the "Papyrus Tweaks NG" that's speed up most of the papyrus functions and without issues or side effects. But I don't know if is available for your Skyrim version.

11 hours ago, Ancient Plague said:

No matter what I do it only plays the "preset" animations. New animations dont play and I cant select them/aren't read by SexLab SE. I miss the old sexlab that let me choose any animation. I blame the AE crap.

Nothing to do with the SexLab Framework. The list of Animations that let you select the animation when you hit the "O" key isn't and never was from the SexLab Framework. For the list you need the "SexLab Defeat" or the "SexLab Tools".

Is a very common mistake...

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

so i should stay with 1.5.97 ?

I'm still on SE v1.5.97. AE have some fixes but seems like aren't important since still will need many of the third party fixes available on Nexus.

By other side Mods like SexLab only support the last version of Skyrim.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 2/16/2024 at 6:45 AM, OsmelMC said:

I'm still on SE v1.5.97. AE have some fixes but seems like aren't important since still will need many of the third party fixes available on Nexus.

By other side Mods like SexLab only support the last version of Skyrim.

Nope, sexlab 1.63 for skyrim 1.5.97 is still available.

The 1.66b framework does not seem to be set-up properly for the newest SKSE.  On the download page it says to 1.66b for Skyrim SE 1.6.1170, which in turn requires SKSE 2.2.6.  Under the Rebuild and Clean tab of the Sexlab MCM, it is showing that SKSE 2.2.4 is required.  

I have been unable to get any scenes to play and I think this is the most likely cause.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Sexlab and SKSE numerous times and keep getting the same results.  I tried using SKSE 2.2.4 and couldn't Skyrim to load.  I hope that there is a fix for this.

Prior to this last update I have not had any issues.  Thanks for all your hard work.

ScreenShot0.png

7 hours ago, Shonen17000 said:

Nope, sexlab 1.63 for skyrim 1.5.97 is still available.

Available is not the same as supported.

All the SexLab versions since the 1.62 are available but only the last AE and GOG versions get official support (updates)

23 hours ago, OddNooFoo said:

Il framework 1.66b non sembra essere impostato correttamente per il più recente SKSE. Nella pagina di download c'è scritto 1.66b per Skyrim SE 1.6.1170, che a sua volta richiede SKSE 2.2.6. Nella scheda Ricostruisci e pulisci di Sexlab MCM, viene visualizzato che è richiesto SKSE 2.2.4.

Non sono stato in grado di riprodurre nessuna scena e penso che questa sia la causa più probabile. Ho provato a disinstallare e reinstallare Sexlab e SKSE numerose volte e continuo a ottenere gli stessi risultati. Ho provato a usare SKSE 2.2.4 e non riuscivo a caricare Skyrim. Spero che ci sia una soluzione per questo.

Prima di quest'ultimo aggiornamento non ho avuto alcun problema. Grazie per tutto il vostro duro lavoro.

ScreenShot0.png

I confirm the same problem, skse 2.2.6 and steam version 1.6.1170, but Sexlab does not recognize the skse version :(

I have a problem with editing the diary in debug mode. The bar to write the numbers pop up, but I can't write anything in it. I'm also stuck after I close the menu, but enableplayercontrols fixes it. Anybody knows what my issue may be?

17 hours ago, jjajht said:

Asking as someone who's not used SL before & only tried to install it for the first time last week - is the mod basically out of action for GOG Skyrim AE until the GOG version of Papyrus gets updated?

Papyrus and sexlab will update almost at the same time, simply because afaik it's the same creator, but yeah, until the update, no sexlab on gog 1.6.1179, BUT you can easily go back to 1.6.659 on gog, since gog galaxy let you chose the version of the game to use.

On 2/1/2024 at 12:06 AM, Lacrima Telvanni said:

Hey, when I start up SexLab on a new game it freezes whenever it sends the "SexLab ready" MCM message. Rarely I can get it to work somehow. If I manage to do so. The game runs fine for the rest of the whole playthrough. SSE ver 1.5.97 - with the best of both worlds "update",   with version accurate, up to date SKSE, FNIS and Sexlab installs. My PC specs are more than sufficient. I have been playing modded SSE since 2019 but never encountered this problem before. Anyone else had the same issue? Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Still relevant. Sorry. The only major issue that still occurs regardless of loadorder.

26 minutes ago, Lacrima Telvanni said:

Still relevant. Sorry. The only major issue that still occurs regardless of loadorder.

Try disabling all the debug options on the "Skyrim.ini" and install my "SexLab Utility Plus"

That seems to be related with the PapyrusUtil. My SLU+ include some things to avoid it but some user's still report it.

Avoid run the SexLab Install option while Skyrim is busy installing another Mods keep the debug options disabled on the skyrim.ini unless someone ask you for the "papyrus.0.log" because some of the debug options are heavy and know for be related with some CTD. By the way Mod manager's like MO2 or Vortex have they own "Skyrim.ini"

On 2/21/2024 at 4:54 PM, Shonen17000 said:

Papyrus and sexlab will update almost at the same time, simply because afaik it's the same creator, but yeah, until the update, no sexlab on gog 1.6.1179, BUT you can easily go back to 1.6.659 on gog, since gog galaxy let you chose the version of the game to use.

I did try that, but I can't seem to get a functional combo of SKSE, Papyrus, and SL.

Seems as though people are getting quite bold these days. Nexus allows creators to direct to other websites for dependencies now, so there is no reason for any LL mods to be dual uploaded anyway.

There was a time that LL was off limits for that. Now is not that time...

11 hours ago, jjajht said:

I did try that, but I can't seem to get a functional combo of SKSE, Papyrus, and SL.

Not hard, get skse 2.2.3 for gog, address library 8 or above, and sexlab 1.65 for gog. Do not install papyrus separatly, it's included with sexlab.

Edited by Shonen17000