SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

55 minutes ago, Iamdumberdore said:

"A DLL plugin has failed to load correctly. If a new version of Skyrim was just released, the plugin needs to be updates. Please check the mod's webpage for updates.

PapyrusUtil.dll: reported as incompatible during load
SexLabUtil.dll: reported as incompatible during load

Continuing to load may result in lost save data..."

I am installing SexLab for the first time.

Right now sexlab has not been updated for the latest version of skyrim. You're just going to have to sit tight. The version that is up (166) was compatible with the previous version skyrim.

1 hour ago, flameingtwister said:

If anyone could help me find out what is wrong pls do let me know 

https://pastebin.com/2CAdry1Q (Crash log)

When the crash logger said that the crash was somewhere on the Skyrim.EXE means that was an error on the scripts.

You will need the "Papyrus.0.log" to know the details of the last error on the scripts to be able to fix it.

Or you can try just disabling the Skyrim logs to prevent the CTD (this doesn't fix the error but the papyrus usually ignore those errors except when the logs are enabled in which case some times CTD)

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

When the crash logger said that the crash was somewhere on the Skyrim.EXE means that was an error on the scripts.

You will need the "Papyrus.0.log" to know the details of the last error on the scripts to be able to fix it.

Or you can try just disabling the Skyrim logs to prevent the CTD (this doesn't fix the error but the papyrus usually ignore those errors except when the logs are enabled in which case some times CTD)

uhmmmmmm this looks really.... Bad...... It seems to be saying nothing matches to anything... I dont understand how because everything is installed and work before the latest update.... the only difference is I did recently install a new drive in my computer but I don't know why that would affect Skyrim.
Papyrus.0.log

Edited by flameingtwister
1 hour ago, flameingtwister said:

uhmmmmmm this looks really.... Bad...... It seems to be saying nothing matches to anything... I dont understand how because everything is installed and work before the latest update.... the only difference is I did recently install a new drive in my computer but I don't know why that would affect Skyrim.
Papyrus.0.log

Yeah... Nothing seems to be working there.

Too many missing files and errors that shouldn't be happening.

That Skyrim seems to be doomed.

15 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Yeah... Nothing seems to be working there.

Too many missing files and errors that shouldn't be happening.

That Skyrim seems to be doomed.

I wonder if its simply not reading the script folder. Or thinking the script folder is in a different spot than it actually is? Because I looked in the script folders and all the scripts are there so it must not be reading there or the ones it thinks arn't need to be reinstalled?

Im trying to figure out how much is broken from other mods and much of actual skyrim is broken because I did verify integrity and was only missing 2 files but considering whatever the update did nuked my skyrim somehow Im guessing I should just uninstall it at this point and rebuild from the ground up >.>

35 minutes ago, flameingtwister said:

Im trying to figure out how much is broken from other mods and much of actual skyrim is broken because I did verify integrity and was only missing 2 files but considering whatever the update did nuked my skyrim somehow Im guessing I should just uninstall it at this point and rebuild from the ground up >.>

yeah, you need to nuke everything, reinstall, make sure vanilla Skyrim works and go from there.

2 hours ago, flameingtwister said:

You have to use a Mod Manager like "Vortex" or "Mod Organizer 2" . You can't just install the Mods directly on the game folder because it will end like that.

If you are using a MO2 or Vortex already and the driver you update was related with the CPU or the Chipset, then probably be something related with the Virtual Drive that MO2 do to put the Mods together. By other side Vortex do not funny things sometimes.

I have followed all of the steps precisely and exactly. When running FNIS as administrator, I do not see "Reading Sex Lab." 

The description says I must have done something wrong. But if I followed the instructions to the letter, repeatedly, I do not know how I did anything wrong. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I'm sorry if this has been answered before but there's no search option for the 431 pages of this thread.

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have to use a Mod Manager like "Vortex" or "Mod Organizer 2" . You can't just install the Mods directly on the game folder because it will end like that.

If you are using a MO2 or Vortex already and the driver you update was related with the CPU or the Chipset, then probably be something related with the Virtual Drive that MO2 do to put the Mods together. By other side Vortex do not funny things sometimes.

yeah vortext does not funny things sometimes guess Ima nuke skyrim now >.>

hey just a small troubleshooting thing, im trying to use sexlab 166b and i have skse 2.2.6(like it says to have) and im still getting an error on gamestart, any fixes yet or is this just a wait until it gets fixed lmao thing

1 hour ago, ikoloyo said:

hey just a small troubleshooting thing, im trying to use sexlab 166b and i have skse 2.2.6(like it says to have) and im still getting an error on gamestart, any fixes yet or is this just a wait until it gets fixed lmao thing

Maybe state what the actual error is, your Skyrim version, literally any other info might help.

6 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Maybe state what the actual error is, your Skyrim version, literally any other info might help.

rn im using 1170 and it just says that my skse is mismatched, but i have both sexlab 166b and skse 2.2.6 installed and up to date, i dont know if its anything else or not but this is the most i can do for troubleshooting rn. the weird thing for me though is that it runs skse with no errors so it must be something that happens after start but other than that im not sure. ill see if i can get a screenshot tomorrow

Currently updating everything to 1.6.1170, on launch I'm greeted with an error 
image.png.22b7998db9ba1a6e5ab0b04a26a5f7f6.png

Reinstalling the mod doesn't seem to do anything, any advice would be great since i am extremely confused as to how no skyrim is installed.

On 1/28/2024 at 10:38 AM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

Right now sexlab has not been updated for the latest version of skyrim. You're just going to have to sit tight. The version that is up (166) was compatible with the previous version skyrim.

I am fine with waiting as well, but how long until you reckon the new ver releases?

6 hours ago, kaylee said:

Currently updating everything to 1.6.1170, on launch I'm greeted with an error 
image.png.22b7998db9ba1a6e5ab0b04a26a5f7f6.png

Reinstalling the mod doesn't seem to do anything, any advice would be great since i am extremely confused as to how no skyrim is installed.

i think this is referring to vanilla skyrim? just a hunch tho

Hello everyone, it would mean the world to me if any kind soul could help me with this simple problem that is easily reproduced:

- In a sexlab animation, if i am using free camera mode, some misc items that get equipped /unequipped by mods dont reflect visually unless you exit free camera.

example: sexlab utils applies tongues on certain expressions, if im in free camera mode, and the tongue gets equipped by the mod, i cant see it unless i exit free cam,

same thing happens in reverse, after ive exited free cam and see the tongue applied, if i go back into free cam ( i can see it equipped) and the tongue gets unequipped by the mod, i cant see it unequipped until i exit free cam.

this doesnt happen if im the one manually equip/unequiping things, only when mods do it automatically, if i do it manually i can go into free cam, open inv and equip and unequip and actually see the changes being reflected.

another example: sexlab squirt reborn, equips squirt effects on climax, but if im in free camera mode, even if it gets equipped, i cant see it, i have to exit free cam to see the effect take place, same way that if im in normal cam with the effect visually there, and then go free cam, even if the squirt gets removed, i keep seeing the effect until i exit free cam.

Hopefully that explains it well, im sure most people have the same issue, since i think it has to do with sexlab itself or one of its mods.

Thanks in advance, any kind of advice will be much appreciated ^^.

installed everything onto mod organizer 2, and when I launch FNIS is gives me 7 warnings. And when I launch it through the SKSE, it gives me: SexLabUtil.dll reported as incompatible during load, and a: PapyrusUtil.dll reported as incompatible during load. 

Screenshot 2024-01-30 235351.png

Screenshot 2024-01-30 235407.png

Screenshot 2024-01-30 235423.png

8 hours ago, Red_1152 said:

installed everything onto mod organizer 2, and when I launch FNIS is gives me 7 warnings. And when I launch it through the SKSE, it gives me: SexLabUtil.dll reported as incompatible during load, and a: PapyrusUtil.dll reported as incompatible during load. 

All of them include SKSE are not for LE.

Get LE version of all the mods.