SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

16 hours ago, Wubb_Wubbs said:

so my skyrim animations started this and idk what to do ive already cleaned sexlabs and updated too and nothing seems to work. It also says that i dont have the sexlabsutil.dill even tho i do have it I really need some help fast please.

Ā 

Screenshot (147).png

so i fixed it and then I get back on to the game now this happens it was working fine and now this what is happening wtf

Screenshot (148).png

I cant start scenes, got billy anim pack and slal installed correctly, everything looks working fine on sl menu but when i enter debug mod and check console, i saw a error which is "validate actor(player or npc) FALSE they cannot be animated". Yet im using vanilla races. Matchmaker spell fizzles when i try to use it.

3 hours ago, CavemanDonk said:

Yes i am usingĀ Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Lite version Part 1 and 2. I am wondering if these 2 mods are compatible with using sexlabs?

Depends on game and mod versions, but as recently as SSE 1.6.640 I was using these mods w/ sexlab - no problem.

On 1/13/2018 at 3:50 AM, Ashal said:

Backup of original 1st post.

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Ā 

Beta build is for Skyrim Special Edition only

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

More details on the version/beta coming later when I have more time. For now, I just want to get the beta out there for testing. So here it is.

Ā 

Non-SE users will likely have to wait until release for 1.63. I have no plans right now to release a non-SE version of the beta.

Ā 

Requirements:Ā 

Changes since 1.62:

• Added a caching system to animation searches
  • Increased animation slots to 750, decreased voice/expression slots to 375.
  • A new scaling fix that finally solves the issue with some actors/creatures randomly changing sizes when animating (enabled by default)
  • (partially implemented) a new hook system for developers that don't work on events, allowing them to fully complete their hook function before the thread continues. Solves some sync issues with more complicated or timing sensitive hooks.
  • Some other stuff I'm surely forgetting because it's been a long time.

Ā 

Beta 2 Hotfix:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSEĀ  (2.0.7)
  • Removed references to Oldrim scripts (NiOverride and MfgConsoleFunc) to fix compile issues
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Ā 

Beta 3:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSEĀ  (2.0.8)
  • Fixed most of the slowdown at animation startup
  • Fixed disabled animations still getting used for awhile afterward
  • Some minor tweaks here and there

Ā 

Beta 4:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the SKSEĀ 2.0.10

Ā 

Beta 5:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSEĀ  (2.0.11 or 2.0.12)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.62 only
  • Re-added all high heelĀ options in the MCM.

Ā 

Beta 6:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSEĀ  (2.0.15)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.73 only

Beta 7:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSEĀ  (2.0.16)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.80 only
  • Re-enabled HDT Heels detection
  • A few minor bug fixes

Ā 

Beta 8:

• Updated SexLabUtil.dll and PapyrusUtil.dll to the new version of SKSEĀ  (2.0.17)
    • Skyrim SE, version 1.5.97 only

Ā 

Beta 9:

• A lot of shit I can't remember.

Ā 

Known Issues:

• ----

Ā 

Other Notes:

• Animation packs from non-SE version have to have their animations converted to 64 bit in order to work. This can be easily automated and done quickly by the pack developers.

Ā 

Download:

Ā 

FULL BETA 9 ARCHIVE:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Old version:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

FULL Beta 8Ā Archive:

UPDATEĀ for beta 7 to beta 8:

For Skyrim 1.5.80

Ā 

For SkyrimĀ 1.5.73Ā 

For Skyrim 1.5.62

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

help on finding new updated texture or body skins for sse ? these are old and outdated and seem to cause darker skins on some menĀ 

On 2/3/2024 at 12:17 PM, CGI_Models said:

I am running latest version of Skyrim wth SexLabs 66b. Everything works however, I get this everytime I start my game.

Ā 

Any help getting rid of it would be appreciated. Thank youĀ 

ScreenShot71.png

It's an issue with the Sexlab Utility Mod not knowing about the most current version. It should still run, you just have to dismiss the warning. There is a mod to hide the warning, but it made it not work for me.Ā 

On 2/7/2024 at 6:01 AM, Wubb_Wubbs said:

so my skyrim animations started this and idk what to do ive already cleaned sexlabs and updated too and nothing seems to work. It also says that i dont have the sexlabsutil.dill even tho i do have it I really need some help fast please.

Ā 

Screenshot (147).png

Ā 

I get this sometimes too - not all the time just sometimes -

it's annoyingĀ 

On 2/8/2024 at 7:35 PM, tawnyasphodel said:

It's an issue with the Sexlab Utility Mod not knowing about the most current version. It should still run, you just have to dismiss the warning. There is a mod to hide the warning, but it made it not work for me.Ā 

Ā 

I just slick ok and it works however for some reason after I click, not always but sometimes, my character drops back on his knees and start masturbating with his clothes on :D

So I haven't really tried anything in detail atm, but I'm getting a warning notif upon launching the game through SKSE that the SexLabUtil and PapyrusUtill dlls are outdated and the framework package I downloaded was 166 since that's the current AE ver and I'm running on 1.6.640 (and loading SL after the actual AE PapyrusUtil for 1664.) Just wondering if I'm getting this message because the new versions were built for 1.6.1130 instead of 1.6.640 and whether or not it's fine to continue or if I should specifically check the archive for the proper SL 164 release.

41 minutes ago, UshiDragon said:

So I haven't really tried anything in detail atm, but I'm getting a warning notif upon launching the game through SKSE that the SexLabUtil and PapyrusUtill dlls are outdated and the framework package I downloaded was 166 since that's the current AE ver and I'm running on 1.6.640 (and loading SL after the actual AE PapyrusUtil for 1664.) Just wondering if I'm getting this message because the new versions were built for 1.6.1130 instead of 1.6.640 and whether or not it's fine to continue or if I should specifically check the archive for the proper SL 164 release.

Obviously didnā€™t try reading either. If youā€™re on 640, you need SL v1.65.

1 hour ago, monohe4d said:

what does that mean how do i fix it ?

Ā 

Ā 

You have to make sure all your mods are for the game version you have.

Skyrim has many version ie. LE, SE, AE and many mods (include SKSE) have different version for each of game version as well.

Ā 

I came across this problem. I donā€™t know why this happened! When you press the O key, three or four can be played and again in a circle! And through the sexlab tols program the same ones are played as on the O key of the sexlaba Framework. All animations are registered! These Billyy's SLAL Animations animations stopped appearing with creatures altogether.

SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v.1.63Ā  Ā Previo

usly everything worked stably, I donā€™t understand what happened!? Reinstalling SexLab SE -Framework did not help.

Spoiler

TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2024_02.11-14_42_42_30.png.d1996359bbe5684596628e0037159d1e.png

Ā 

Edited by Byldozer

thanks for the mod!

i have a question about animation actor and penis positions.

Is there a mod or method to have the basic positions align kinda better? or do i have to set it for every position every time?

i even use the height scaler but many poses align so bad and the sos penis is never in a good position unless i adjust it.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:01 AM, Wubb_Wubbs said:

Ā 

Screenshot (147).png

Between other things the SexLabUtil.dll is the file in charge of keep the actors on they positions. Without it the actors can end anywhere even in Oblivion. :)

Ā 

25 minutes ago, CGI_Models said:

OK - I was wrong, I still get that error every time I launch the game. It was a one time fluke. The error is annoying.

Ā Ā :)Ā The Message is clearly from "SUM" (Skyrim Utility Mod) and that message only works to fill this thread of comments every time the SexLab is updated.

Ā 

Go there and ask for the solution or download it's newest version.

Ā 

I think you have to edit one of it's files but I don't know the details.

3 hours ago, hungaaary said:

thanks for the mod!

i have a question about animation actor and penis positions.

Is there a mod or method to have the basic positions align kinda better? or do i have to set it for every position every time?

i even use the height scaler but many poses align so bad and the sos penis is never in a good position unless i adjust it.

The Even Scale Height option will force of scale 1.0 on all the actors to spare you or at least make easy the alignment.

Ā 

In theory the author's are supposed to include the Global alignment (scale 1.0) on it's animations even if they animations was made for another scales but in the practice they usually ignore that.

Ā 

Ā 

So yes you will have to make your own adjustments and is worse if you using Mods like "FK's Diverse Racial Skeletons" in which case I recommend you to use the "Race Gender" option and my "SexLab Utility Plus"

Hello, after a bit (a lot) of tinkering, I finally managed to get mods working in skyrim, with no warning on FNIS, nor on LOOT (also thanks to xEdit). The main problem I have right now is that all animations are out of place and some are not detected, everything is slow and kinda out of sync. I have the latest version of the game (Steam 15th february 2024) and I'm sure I got all the needed mods up-to-date with patches. Any general tip about modding both for sexlab and whatnot would be appreciated (I love 3BBE CBBE models)