SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

17 hours ago, ChitoPC said:

Hello everyone, it would mean the world to me if any kind soul could help me with this simple problem that is easily reproduced:

- In a sexlab animation, if i am using free camera mode, some misc items that get equipped /unequipped by mods dont reflect visually unless you exit free camera.

example: sexlab utils applies tongues on certain expressions, if im in free camera mode, and the tongue gets equipped by the mod, i cant see it unless i exit free cam,

same thing happens in reverse, after ive exited free cam and see the tongue applied, if i go back into free cam ( i can see it equipped) and the tongue gets unequipped by the mod, i cant see it unequipped until i exit free cam.

this doesnt happen if im the one manually equip/unequiping things, only when mods do it automatically, if i do it manually i can go into free cam, open inv and equip and unequip and actually see the changes being reflected.

another example: sexlab squirt reborn, equips squirt effects on climax, but if im in free camera mode, even if it gets equipped, i cant see it, i have to exit free cam to see the effect take place, same way that if im in normal cam with the effect visually there, and then go free cam, even if the squirt gets removed, i keep seeing the effect until i exit free cam.

Hopefully that explains it well, im sure most people have the same issue, since i think it has to do with sexlab itself or one of its mods.

Thanks in advance, any kind of advice will be much appreciated ^^.

That is a Skyrim bug and nothing can be done by the user to prevent it except for don't be on free camera or first person camera. I'm working to fix that on SLU and each mod author have to do it's own fix that basically is Equip the last item, Unequip it and Equip it one more time to make sure that be updated.

17 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

That is a Skyrim bug and nothing can be done by the user to prevent it except for don't be on free camera or first person camera. I'm working to fix that on SLU and each mod author have to do it's own fix that basically is Equip the last item, Unequip it and Equip it one more time to make sure that be updated.

Oh wow, to think you would be the one responding, i mainly wrote this entirely due to slu, i just discovered your mod and it has been a game changer and made me wonder how didnt i discover it sooner, love all the extra features, keep up the good work ^^ , just am a bit confused with the furniture detection since i have yet to get the prompt to use a nearby furniture when manually changing the playing animation, only get prompted if the random animation that gets selected happens to be a furniture one, if a random animation starts and i change it manually to a furniture one, it just changes animation without prompting.

1 hour ago, ChitoPC said:

Oh wow, to think you would be the one responding, i mainly wrote this entirely due to slu, i just discovered your mod and it has been a game changer and made me wonder how didnt i discover it sooner, love all the extra features, keep up the good work ^^ , just am a bit confused with the furniture detection since i have yet to get the prompt to use a nearby furniture when manually changing the playing animation, only get prompted if the random animation that gets selected happens to be a furniture one, if a random animation starts and i change it manually to a furniture one, it just changes animation without prompting.

All the details are on the download page. 

Just make sure that nothing overwrite the SLU files not even the PapyrusUtil and install my patch for SLATE that comes with my "OsmelMC ActionLog" ready to import & apply. The ActionLog will set all the required tags for all four the animations I know. Without those tags the furniture system won't be able to detect the animations.

Finally SLU have 2 different furniture systems. The advanced one let you selected the furniture from a window but require the "PO3 Papyrus Extended" and some user's are reporting issues with the selection window where they select one furniture type and another or none is displayed, that is a problem of compatibility with another Mod still to be identified. The "Not advanced furniture system" the basic one is a bit slower but way more compatible since doesn't require the "PO3 Papyrus Extended" and the selection window just let you choose between use the nearest or manually walk to the furniture (allow you change location before start the scene) don't have the problem with the window because that only happens when the window have more than 10 buttons declared (I can detect more than 19 furniture types so the window of the advanced furniture system have more than 20 buttons declared even when show just the ones around you)

Hey, when I start up SexLab on a new game it freezes whenever it sends the "SexLab ready" MCM message. Rarely I can get it to work somehow. If I manage to do so. The game runs fine for the rest of the whole playthrough. SSE ver 1.5.97 - with the best of both worlds "update",   with version accurate, up to date SKSE, FNIS and Sexlab installs. My PC specs are more than sufficient. I have been playing modded SSE since 2019 but never encountered this problem before. Anyone else had the same issue? Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Lacrima Telvanni
18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

All the details are on the download page. 

Just make sure that nothing overwrite the SLU files not even the PapyrusUtil and install my patch for SLATE that comes with my "OsmelMC ActionLog" ready to import & apply. The ActionLog will set all the required tags for all four the animations I know. Without those tags the furniture system won't be able to detect the animations.

Finally SLU have 2 different furniture systems. The advanced one let you selected the furniture from a window but require the "PO3 Papyrus Extended" and some user's are reporting issues with the selection window where they select one furniture type and another or none is displayed, that is a problem of compatibility with another Mod still to be identified. The "Not advanced furniture system" the basic one is a bit slower but way more compatible since doesn't require the "PO3 Papyrus Extended" and the selection window just let you choose between use the nearest or manually walk to the furniture (allow you change location before start the scene) don't have the problem with the window because that only happens when the window have more than 10 buttons declared (I can detect more than 19 furniture types so the window of the advanced furniture system have more than 20 buttons declared even when show just the ones around you)

Alright thanks a lot for the info, forgot to do the slate thingy, i also have an observation that thought maybe could help in some way regarding the free cam equip/unequip, i just noticed it only happens on player character, npcs have no issues, and you can see the equip/unequip reflected even in free cam, works globally (slu tongues, sexlab strapons, etc...) im no developer but thought maybe this could help implement the fix you were working on SLU.

cheers.

On 1/28/2024 at 9:28 PM, flameingtwister said:

I wonder if its simply not reading the script folder. Or thinking the script folder is in a different spot than it actually is? Because I looked in the script folders and all the scripts are there so it must not be reading there or the ones it thinks arn't need to be reinstalled?

This sounds exactly like the problem of "Is the source for scripts supposed to be "Data\Source\Scripts" or "Data\Scripts\Source". For Skyrim LE it was the latter but some asshole at Bethesda arbitrarily decided that it should be the former and nobody else at Bethesda evidently had the sense (or the power) to tell that asshole to fix that fuck up.

So Skyrim SE comes out with a different Source folder so all modders now either conform to the new model or move everything back to where it was.  Of course every modder makes their OWN decision as to how to handle that fuck up so you have mods with conflicting source locations and then have to move the source files for each mod that uses the "other" way to match how you've decided to go.

Your situation is probably that you have mods you are trying to compile that have their source files in the "other location".  Find those mods and conform them to how YOU have it set up and then those sources will be found.

Yeah, a bit salty there but this is a problem that shouldn't have been created but evidently nobody at Bethesda cared enough to actually prevent it.

Edited by WaxenFigure
3 hours ago, madekar said:

Does this work with Nemesis engine?

The typical answer is no.

However it's only a no depending on what you do. Sexlab in it's own right focuses on using FNIS and typically that doesn't like to play nice with Nemesis. 

But there are techniques to make both of those work together. 

Currently testing this myself. The idea is that you can use FNIS and Nemesis to overwrite very specific stuff without them running into each other.

Edited by TheVolcanoGodess
On 1/27/2024 at 4:12 PM, Iamdumberdore said:

Oh okay, I can wait :)

Seems like I was mistaken. The latest version does work on my end. I think you might need to check the Skyrim version that you are playing on. And make sure it lines up with what files are listed on the download page.

On 1/28/2024 at 12:11 AM, Iamdumberdore said:

"A DLL plugin has failed to load correctly. If a new version of Skyrim was just released, the plugin needs to be updates. Please check the mod's webpage for updates.

PapyrusUtil.dll: reported as incompatible during load
SexLabUtil.dll: reported as incompatible during load

Continuing to load may result in lost save data..."

I am installing SexLab for the first time.

Hello guys, I'm in the same situation. This is my first time seriously modding a game, at first I was getting loads of errors and I redo the MO instance many times before getting everything right (it was actually pretty satisfying to run FNIS with no warnings) but now I'm stuck in this situation, as long as I know I did everything right I'm happy with waiting for an update to the framework. While I wait, I was wondering if these mods alone (with requirements like racemenu) already include character models, or if there are any suggested character models/settings that are recommended. I really love some of the videos you find on other "adult streaming websites" with skyrim mods, were characters have very nice bodies. I just started skyrim today after twelve years and damn the vanilla characters did not age well

Edited by M4tV69

Im having trouble finding an older version of SL. Im using SKSE 2.1.5 with the Runtime 1.6.353, but with the recent update to the mod, Im not seeing an option to Download an older version. I need to keep my game on this version so I can actually play. The only file conflicts that pop up when I launch the game are Papyrus and SexLab, and Ive check my Papyrus and its on version 4.3, which is accurate for my SKSE and Runtime Version. Is there a link to an older version of SexLab thatll work on my current game/skse version? I was unable to find any additional DL options, but I could also be as blind as a bat.

3 minutes ago, Jmann69 said:

Im having trouble finding an older version of SL. Im using SKSE 2.1.5 with the Runtime 1.6.353, but with the recent update to the mod, Im not seeing an option to Download an older version. I need to keep my game on this version so I can actually play. The only file conflicts that pop up when I launch the game are Papyrus and SexLab, and Ive check my Papyrus and its on version 4.3, which is accurate for my SKSE and Runtime Version. Is there a link to an older version of SexLab thatll work on my current game/skse version? I was unable to find any additional DL options, but I could also be as blind as a bat.

Scroll back through this thread. Links posted everywhere.

2 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Scroll back through this thread. Links posted everywhere.

So scrolling through, I've discovered that I need SexLab Framework V1.64, only issue being that I can't seem to find a link to that version no matter how far back I scroll, have even tried searching V1.64, as well 2.1.5 to find matching files for my SKSE, and 1.6.353. I find plenty of posts talking about needing V1.64, but no direct links.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:32 PM, OsmelMC said:

Here you can find most of the released versions of SexLab compiled and ready to download SexLab Released pack's on GitHub.

For those that aren't playing with the last Skyrim version but still want a update, my "SexLab Utility Plus" is even more updated than the last official version of SexLab Framework and is compatible with LE, SE and all the AE versions of SexLab Framework.

9 minutes ago, Jmann69 said:

So scrolling through, I've discovered that I need SexLab Framework V1.64, only issue being that I can't seem to find a link to that version no matter how far back I scroll, have even tried searching V1.64, as well 2.1.5 to find matching files for my SKSE, and 1.6.353. I find plenty of posts talking about needing V1.64, but no direct links.

On my phone but just posted link above this. HTH.

so my skyrim animations started this and idk what to do ive already cleaned sexlabs and updated too and nothing seems to work. It also says that i dont have the sexlabsutil.dill even tho i do have it I really need some help fast please.

Screenshot (147).png

Edited by Wubb_Wubbs