SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, lacker112 said:

I need help. Sexlab wont install from SKYUI. Im using Vortex. I have everything installed. I'm runing SKSE64 2.0.19. FNIS 7.6. I have multi other mods running CBBE etc.

image.png.6bcbacaa66ce1d0dab5822df6a7644ea.png

You are trying to install the LE version on the Skyrim SE.

You need the version 1.63 BETA 9 that is on the top of the first page of this thread.

2 hours ago, wolfbread said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, how to script call for a specific animation?

In the "SexLabFramework.psc" file search for some function with:

GetAnimationByName

All the available functions with the description are on the file "SexLabFramework.psc" 

Edited by OsmelMC
7 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I regret for saying Beta 9 is working...

This thing happened again, and I'm tired of looking ways to fix this, but animations with falmers simply doesn't work and I have no idea why.

If I can't find a solution for this, I'll switch back to Beta 8, because this is annoying.

SkyrimSE 2021-09-20 00-02-51.png

SkyrimSE 2021-09-20 00-02-57.png

SkyrimSE 2021-09-20 00-21-09.png

SkyrimSE 2021-09-20 00-22-16.png

Papyrus.0.log 384.71 kB · 2 downloads SexLabDebug.0.log 15.75 kB · 0 downloads

Apparently you have some mod overriding the sslBaseExpression files or the Expressions wasn't properly reseted. 

But that's not the problem. Your problem seems to be with Nemesis. I don't use Nemesis so I can't help there but to work with Creature Animations on Nemesis you have to run the FNIS with the last version of "FNIS Creatures" installed and once made the FNIS behavior file run the Nemesis.

You probably need the help of somebody that be using Nemesis with Creature Animations.

16 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I asked this before, and never got an answer. I'll ask again. Is SexLab Extra Voices compatible with beta 9 ?

Hi there, yes im using it, works well!

Sorry since this is probably asked multiple times but with Beta 9 I keep getting this issue where there's 0/1000 animations for character and creature. When I used beta 8 it showed up as 100+ animations but with beta 9 I seem to have this issue repeatedly. I've tried redownloading, sweeping everything, uninstalling Skyrim and redownloading SexLab beta 9 all over again with the requirements (SkyUI, etc) but no dice. Following screenshot is the base game running with just SexLab beta 9 and its required mods + SKSE on a fresh reinstall of Skyrim & new character. Obligatory 'yes I have gone and done the clean system route multiple times', same issue.

a85e302164be1dc98b7a9a7ea247185b.png

I am running FNIS from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and it says it added the animations as below but ... as you can see in the previous screenshot, it didn't?

f625ba38df9bd049d24ce6109e9eb9dc.png

I've now reinstalled Skyrim 5 times and counting so I figured I should hope someone has some kind of answer. Looking through forums and similar problems, I've tried manually installing the files into my /Skyrim Special Edition but nothing happened. I've also tried removing mods which now left me with the base framework not working by itself as shown above. Any help would be so so loved since I want to just play with this already.

Edited by renounced
On 9/19/2021 at 10:51 PM, SuperBuuBuu said:

I can't seem to get the animations to work with the preset animations in the pack. i use the debug target spell it starts then almost immediately ends and they just walk away. im super confused as to what's going on  

still haven't gotten an answer for this

On 9/19/2021 at 11:51 PM, SuperBuuBuu said:

I can't seem to get the animations to work with the preset animations in the pack. i use the debug target spell it starts then almost immediately ends and they just walk away. im super confused as to what's going on  

1 hour ago, SuperBuuBuu said:

still haven't gotten an answer for this

The answer is: stop using the Debug spells! Ashal has said this many times. Use Matchmaker or Puppetmaster or whatever mod you like as long as it is designed to initiate a SexLab Framework scene.

Edited by Vyxenne

SO.... I'm playing Skyrim VR with the Sexlab VR patch mod working flawlessly. Sex in SkyrimVR is pretty much amazing. Why would I want to upgrade sexlab to the latest version? What does this latest version add that I would want to risk possibly breaking a well tested properly installed and functioning sexlabVR setup? Can anyone let me know?

Edited by jdods13
6 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I get this message pop up when starting the game. Is this normal for Beta version 9?

20210920180824_1.thumb.jpg.a53268f4b3d0037667d1bc40703932aa.jpg

It's an issue with SUM, not sexlab. You can edit the system.json in SUM to add 16209 to the list of sexlab versions.

System.json is in \SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM\System.json

This is how mine looks in SUM 2.0.2. Don't change anything else in the file unless you know what you're doing.

{
        "iddecompatiblever" : [ 502 ],
        "ipapycompatiblever" : [ 33 ],
        "ipopcompatiblever" : [ 502 ],
        "isdpcompatiblever" : [ 351, 251 ],
        "islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208, 16209 ],
        "iuiecompatiblever" : [ 202 ],
        "iuiepatchcompatiblever" : [ 202 ],
        "izapcompatiblever" : [ 610, 800 ]
    },

Man I have a weird issue , restarted the game cause since I downloaded the latest updated sexlab version the SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 9 the animations stopped working at all, so I restarted the game , but still don't work , characters stand there without animation , what is weird cause I have animations installed and SLAL  working ..

Have no idea what is going on or wrong since I didn't install nothing more then the latest version of SL , now I reverted to the previous one and still no go with the animations !

Some enlighten to anyone that can share some ideas would be nice ..

7 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Man I have a weird issue , restarted the game cause since I downloaded the latest updated sexlab version the SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 9 the animations stopped working at all, so I restarted the game , but still don't work , characters stand there without animation , what is weird cause I have animations installed and SLAL  working ..

Have no idea what is going on or wrong since I didn't install nothing more then the latest version of SL , now I reverted to the previous one and still no go with the animations !

Some enlighten to anyone that can share some ideas would be nice ..

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

May i ask what change in the Beta 9? Some people here asked before and im curious what the improvements are. It seems there are (little) problems in the new Beta 9 and i want to know if its worth to update and to know that a changelog would be great.

never mind my bad english - its not my native language. thx a lot :)

hey...somehow after cum scene my character's body does not have the cum effect, even though I turn of that toggle off and on again it just won't appear, I thought it could be some other's problem, I installed SLACS Plus to see it can be work or not, the answer is no it's still won't show up, any ideas?

18 minutes ago, katrina2333 said:

hey...somehow after cum scene my character's body does not have the cum effect, even though I turn of that toggle off and on again it just won't appear, I thought it could be some other's problem, I installed SLACS Plus to see it can be work or not, the answer is no it's still won't show up, any ideas?

You need to enable both "Apply cum effects" and "Play ending orgasm effects".   (Unless somethings changed for BETA9).

19 hours ago, CumInn said:

Hi all, on Vortex I'm getting a report from SKSE64 2.0.17 that "SL Internal Modules DLL is not a proper SKSE plugin", something along these lines and don't now what to make of it.

If you open your SKSE log can you see such report?

Or is it just me?

I'm not seeing that, and you shouldn't be either. The only cause I can think of off the top of my head is that you might have installed the Oldrim version of a SexLab-dependent mod.

Here is an example of a SKSE64.log produced when all mods are SSE-compatible, there are no Missing Masters and all mod conflicts are resolved (thanks to LOOT and Vortex in my case.)

Spoiler

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D79E89049B29D6, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF68C000000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF68C000000
config path = G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AddItemMenuSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 1 of 2
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AddItemMenuSE.dll (00000001 AddItemMenuSE 01050610) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Inventory Plugin 00002721) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AutoScreenshotPlugin.dll
unknown QueryInterface 00000007
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AutoScreenshotPlugin.dll (00000001 AutoScreenshotPlugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ConsoleUtilSSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 4 of 5
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ConsoleUtilSSE.dll (00000001 ConsoleUtilSSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DVLaSS.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DVLaSS.dll (00000001 DynamicVolumetricLightingAndSunShadows 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ENBHelperSE.dll (00000001 ENBHelperSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 7 of 8
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll (00000001 EngineFixes plugin 00000005) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EquipEnchantmentFix.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 8 of 9
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EquipEnchantmentFix.dll (00000001 EquipEnchantmentFix 00010200) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\FacegenFixes.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\FacegenFixes.dll (00000001 FacegenFixes 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll (00000001 fisses 00000088) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\FixNotesForSkyUI.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\FixNotesForSkyUI.dll (00000001 FixNotesForSkyUI 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 0107463C) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSMP64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 13 of 14
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSMP64.dll (00000001 hdtSSEPhysics 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 14 of 15
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\KeyboardShortcutsFix.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\KeyboardShortcutsFix.dll (00000001 KeyboardShortcutsFix 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 16 of 17
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\mfgfix.dll (00000001 MfgFix 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll (00000001 More Informative Console 00000000) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\po3_PapyrusExtender.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 19 of 20
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\po3_PapyrusExtender.dll (00000001 powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\po3_Tweaks.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 20 of 21
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\po3_Tweaks.dll (00000001 po3_Tweaks 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SAS SE.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SAS SE.dll (00000001 skyuiaiosurvival(SAS) 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ShaderTools.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\ShaderTools.dll (00000001 MyFirstPlugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimpleDualSheath.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 25 of 26
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimpleDualSheath.dll (00000001 SimpleDualSheath 00010400) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SimplyKnock.dll (00000001 SimplyKnock (by Chesko) built with 2.0.17 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 27 of 28
registering plugin listener for (null) at 27 of 28
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimPriority.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimPriority.dll (00000001 SkyrimPriority 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SmartHarvestSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 29 of 30
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SmartHarvestSE.dll (00000001 SmartHarvestSE 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\TrueDirectionalMovement.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 30 of 31
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\TrueDirectionalMovement.dll (00000001 TrueDirectionalMovement 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\WadeInWater.dll
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\WadeInWater.dll (00000001 SinkOrSwim 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Xcbp.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 32 of 33
plugin G:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Xcbp.dll (00000001 CBPC plugin 000010C0) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 1
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 4
sending message type 0 to plugin 7
sending message type 0 to plugin 8
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
sending message type 0 to plugin 13
sending message type 0 to plugin 14
sending message type 0 to plugin 16
sending message type 0 to plugin 19
sending message type 0 to plugin 20
sending message type 0 to plugin 25
sending message type 0 to plugin 27
sending message type 0 to plugin 29
sending message type 0 to plugin 30
sending message type 0 to plugin 32
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 1
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 4
sending message type 1 to plugin 7
sending message type 1 to plugin 8
sending message type 1 to plugin 12
sending message type 1 to plugin 13
sending message type 1 to plugin 14
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 27
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 16
sending message type 1 to plugin 19
sending message type 1 to plugin 20
sending message type 1 to plugin 25
sending message type 1 to plugin 27
sending message type 1 to plugin 29
sending message type 1 to plugin 30
sending message type 1 to plugin 32
dispatched message.
init complete

Edited by Vyxenne
Because the post wasn't long enough before ☺
19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems no one can share fix for annoying bug "need enter to console to strip or start sex"...

If it was a bug, everybody would be experiencing it- so it's not a bug- more than likely, it's an issue in your installation. If you could describe it in detail, I'm sure someone here can help you.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because not everyone appreciates my snarks