SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Ive fixed the entire tpose issue, but still got the issue with the horses. It worked with a female werewolf from hentai creatures but crashed upon initiating the scene with the horse. I reinstalled MNC, and even purposely did Sexlabs and animations in 3rd person and Ive even run Fnis again and deinstalled creatures just for shots and giggles which I could try again seeing as how this time I didn't get noted of any files being deleted. Could it be the current version that im using and maybe so I need to go back to the previous one? Or could it be that tje version of MNC that I use also has creatures Framework in it which could explain my HDT werewolves overhaul bug that I have no doubt that I still have which is a mesh issue since the 6 boobs stretch through the floor and into the great beyond.

10 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

Ive fixed the entire tpose issue, but still got the issue with the horses. It worked with a female werewolf from hentai creatures but crashed upon initiating the scene with the horse. I reinstalled MNC, and even purposely did Sexlabs and animations in 3rd person and Ive even run Fnis again and deinstalled creatures just for shots and giggles which I could try again seeing as how this time I didn't get noted of any files being deleted. Could it be the current version that im using and maybe so I need to go back to the previous one? Or could it be that tje version of MNC that I use also has creatures Framework in it which could explain my HDT werewolves overhaul bug that I have no doubt that I still have which is a mesh issue since the 6 boobs stretch through the floor and into the great beyond.

The best place to ask about the Creature Animations is the MNC thread. Since the MNC for SE is not really the last version I made my own conversion of the LE version so I can't know what issues come on the released SE.

But you can go to the Creature Framework MCM and set on none the Horses nude bodies or SOS that way you can check if the issue was caused by the Horse penis. If wasn't the penis then make sure that your XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is overriding all the mod files.

I always place the MNC files after the the XP32 Skeleton but if something is wrong with the conversion you should try with the XP32 as last.

On 10/1/2021 at 7:48 PM, OsmelMC said:

First time I hear about this. My best guess: Physics (HDT - SMP).

Send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file the next time you see that. And want Body and Physics are you using?

You can also install my SexLab Utility Plus and once installed enable the "Waiting Idles" option on the SexLab MCM. That option come with the SexLab Utility Plus and apply some Idles to the Actors while the Animation isn't started. In case of help at lease a bit or fix the problema will allow me find the real reason.

I use BHUUNP body and I've tried both HDT-SMP and CBPC physics and still have the strange spin bug. Again it is only on one character that it is happening, my other 2 are fine.

Here is the log as requested from a short session to trigger the bug and get the log.

Strangely enough this is happening on a new character only about 60 or so hours old. There are missing file errors in the log that shouldn't be there as it is a new character that never had those mods installed that are supposedly missing files to start with, so no clue what's up with that.

Hope you can sort thru it and help me out, thanks for looking.

Papyrus.0.log

11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The best place to ask about the Creature Animations is the MNC thread. Since the MNC for SE is not really the last version I made my own conversion of the LE version so I can't know what issues come on the released SE.

But you can go to the Creature Framework MCM and set on none the Horses nude bodies or SOS that way you can check if the issue was caused by the Horse penis. If wasn't the penis then make sure that your XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended is overriding all the mod files.

I always place the MNC files after the the XP32 Skeleton but if something is wrong with the conversion you should try with the XP32 as last.

alright. but it's weird cause I didn't have this problem before. After I reinstalled everything to solve another problem and get back to where I'm at this issue starting occurring, so I don't think it's my load order or what mods I'm using. I think.

Edit: so I disabled the mesh giving me the original one, and it does indeed work, although for some odd reason all my animations are gone. I have them all enabled, and registered, but they aren't appearing at all, not even when I search for them manually. 

Edited by buddyman4925
new info
14 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I use BHUUNP body and I've tried both HDT-SMP and CBPC physics and still have the strange spin bug. Again it is only on one character that it is happening, my other 2 are fine.

Here is the log as requested from a short session to trigger the bug and get the log.

Strangely enough this is happening on a new character only about 60 or so hours old. There are missing file errors in the log that shouldn't be there as it is a new character that never had those mods installed that are supposedly missing files to start with, so no clue what's up with that.

Hope you can sort thru it and help me out, thanks for looking.

Papyrus.0.log 730.01 kB · 0 downloads

the script ectnDualSheathAbilityEffect show errors related with animations events

the script phhshSceneSLA show errors related with arousal

for the scripts beside a corrupted save, the mods with those 2 files are my best guest. of course for this issue the logs probably don't show him  

13 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

although for some odd reason all my animations are gone. I have them all enabled, and registered, but they aren't appearing at all, not even when I search for them manually

you probably disable the Allow creature anim option on the SexLab MCM with all the test.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

the script ectnDualSheathAbilityEffect show errors related with animations events

the script phhshSceneSLA show errors related with arousal

for the scripts beside a corrupted save, the mods with those 2 files are my best guest. of course for this issue the logs probably don't show him  

Hmm, odd, the save I'm using doesn't show any errors in Failrim and that particular character is a pure mage, so abit confused on the DualShealth. So aside from removing those two mods, any idea how to fix the errors and maybe fix the spin bug? I'm more confused now than before tho cause the character with the spin bug is a pure mage no weapons, but the other characters that work fine both use weapons. One is a dual wield dagger build, the other is a single dagger vampire drain build, so yeah really confused.... Help!

5 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Hmm, odd, the save I'm using doesn't show any errors in Failrim and that particular character is a pure mage, so abit confused on the DualShealth. So aside from removing those two mods, any idea how to fix the errors and maybe fix the spin bug? I'm more confused now than before tho cause the character with the spin bug is a pure mage no weapons, but the other characters that work fine both use weapons. One is a dual wield dagger build, the other is a single dagger vampire drain build, so yeah really confused.... Help!

I don't have those mods so none idea but some times those errors on the log are caused by a corrupted save.  Also the ectnDualSheathAbilityEffect error was reported on NPCs but are too many errors to don't have a negative and unpredictable impact on the game

2 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't have those mods so none idea but some times those errors on the log are caused by a corrupted save.  Also the ectnDualSheathAbilityEffect error was reported on NPCs but are too many errors to don't have a negative and unpredictable impact on the game

huh, the dualshealth was on npcs? now I am really confused, log file was made inside elysium estates cell with only the pc and no npcs present. I didn't think that logs would pick up stuff from outside the current cell?

What aroused mod do you use or do you use one? I'm curious.

1 hour ago, buddyman4925 said:

not sure that's happening because I enable it every time I do a test. It's on my list of things to change/activate when I start a game. 

Each time you Enable the Allow Creature Animations option the Creature Animations get registered from 0 and that can take a lot of time on SE.

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Each time you Enable the Allow Creature Animations option the Creature Animations get registered from 0 and that can take a lot of time on SE.

alright, well I think what I did just brought me back a few steps. I removed the Immersive Creatures mods, got a new creature framework that apparently is the right one, I think reinstalled a MNC that I thought was a 2nd one, and now I just crashed when I tried to test the horse. No animation played, just froze for a few seconds then CTD. starting to think this isn't worth it anymore. I think it's ridiculous I'm running into this much trouble just for creatures. Last thing I did, which I'm gonna test later was rearranging MNC with Horny creatures of Skyrim. If it's a horse penis thing, which it did work when MNC was disabled but have no idea if it works now, then I can just use my SC Horse replacer or maybe Baka's ABC could fix it. But that still doesn't solve why some animals don't got dicks, or maybe it does, and the fact that I can't find the animations I installed, registered, and allowed. SLAL says I got at least 500 and that includes SLAL SE creature animations by Sailing Rebel, Billy's SLAL animations 4.8, and ZAZ's. I could try to enable other animations instead such as Anub C, which I forgot where I got that from, and Baboo creatures. I will admit that a lot of these where changed and I can't even remember where I got them.

48 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

alright, well I think what I did just brought me back a few steps. I removed the Immersive Creatures mods, got a new creature framework that apparently is the right one, I think reinstalled a MNC that I thought was a 2nd one, and now I just crashed when I tried to test the horse. No animation played, just froze for a few seconds then CTD. starting to think this isn't worth it anymore. I think it's ridiculous I'm running into this much trouble just for creatures. Last thing I did, which I'm gonna test later was rearranging MNC with Horny creatures of Skyrim. If it's a horse penis thing, which it did work when MNC was disabled but have no idea if it works now, then I can just use my SC Horse replacer or maybe Baka's ABC could fix it. But that still doesn't solve why some animals don't got dicks, or maybe it does, and the fact that I can't find the animations I installed, registered, and allowed. SLAL says I got at least 500 and that includes SLAL SE creature animations by Sailing Rebel, Billy's SLAL animations 4.8, and ZAZ's. I could try to enable other animations instead such as Anub C, which I forgot where I got that from, and Baboo creatures. I will admit that a lot of these where changed and I can't even remember where I got them.

If you're getting CTDs during creature action, likely the aroused mesh for that animal is bad or the skeleton isn't compatible.

A basic creature-friendly load order is below (I might be missing something, but this is 99%):

FNIS Behaviors XXL

FNIS Creature Pack

XPMSSE

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused Redux

Sexlab Aroused Creatures + OsmelMC's tweak (this mod allows for tame consensual action as well as stalker animals that pursue in a rapy fashion).

Hentai Creatures

MNC (allow it to overwrite animal skeletons in XPMSSE)

Creature Framework

SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader)

One of the various creature-friendly defeat mods (Battle Fuck, Yamete, Naked Defeat, SL Defeat {baka verson)

Whatever animation packs you want (everything you mentioned is available here on LL).

Avoid installing things like ABC or ASOS until you make sure the above is working as expected.  Also don't install any mods that alter any of the animals you expect to interact with unless those mods are also MNC friendly (meaning they have the correct meshes/skeletons and/or don't mess with the NPC records that define these things).

Creature Framework and MNC should just figure shit out and work in a minute or so after first loading, unless you're installing them incorrectly.  You can go into the MCM for Creature Framework, select Creatures and look at the various creature types and which mod is controlling their fun mode.  If you only install the above, it should say "MORE NASTY CRITTERS" for every entry.  After you get it all working as-is, you can go back and install ABC, then go into Creature Framework and hit the options for reregistering mods and it should detect ABC and change the appropriate entries.

10 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

If you're getting CTDs during creature action, likely the aroused mesh for that animal is bad or the skeleton isn't compatible.

A basic creature-friendly load order is below (I might be missing something, but this is 99%):

FNIS Behaviors XXL

FNIS Creature Pack

XPMSSE

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused Redux

Sexlab Aroused Creatures + OsmelMC's tweak (this mod allows for tame consensual action as well as stalker animals that pursue in a rapy fashion).

Hentai Creatures

MNC (allow it to overwrite animal skeletons in XPMSSE)

Creature Framework

SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader)

One of the various creature-friendly defeat mods (Battle Fuck, Yamete, Naked Defeat, SL Defeat {baka verson)

Whatever animation packs you want (everything you mentioned is available here on LL).

Avoid installing things like ABC or ASOS until you make sure the above is working as expected.  Also don't install any mods that alter any of the animals you expect to interact with unless those mods are also MNC friendly (meaning they have the correct meshes/skeletons and/or don't mess with the NPC records that define these things).

Creature Framework and MNC should just figure shit out and work in a minute or so after first loading, unless you're installing them incorrectly.  You can go into the MCM for Creature Framework, select Creatures and look at the various creature types and which mod is controlling their fun mode.  If you only install the above, it should say "MORE NASTY CRITTERS" for every entry.  After you get it all working as-is, you can go back and install ABC, then go into Creature Framework and hit the options for reregistering mods and it should detect ABC and change the appropriate entries.

I did everything exactly as you said and everything works as it should until I got to reinstalling ABC. When I reregistered the mods nothing was changed. You never said anything about starting a new save so I have yet to try it. I mean is ABC necessary? Or is it only required for animations? Or could it come in conflict with HDT werewolves overhauled?

9 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

I did everything exactly as you said and everything works as it should until I got to reinstalling ABC. When I reregistered the mods nothing was changed. You never said anything about starting a new save so I have yet to try it. I mean is ABC necessary? Or is it only required for animations? Or could it come in conflict with HDT werewolves overhauled?

ABC isn't necessary at all.  It adds "bones" to the schlong which allows it to be animated just like the rest of the creature skeleton.  It's only functional during certain animations that are designed to use it.  Has a limited scope right now.  I'm not current on which animations support it...I think Babo's animations probably do.  Even with animations that do support it, it isn't necessary to have ABC.  The schlong will just remain rigid during those animations.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

ABC isn't necessary at all.  It adds "bones" to the schlong which allows it to be animated just like the rest of the creature skeleton.  It's only functional during certain animations that are designed to use it.  Has a limited scope right now.  I'm not current on which animations support it...I think Babo's animations probably do.  Even with animations that do support it, it isn't necessary to have ABC.  The schlong will just remain rigid during those animations.

alright, so it did end up working, after I had to figure out why all my horses were turning blue for no apparent reason, AND I got HDT werewolves overhauled to work as well. Last few things for me to do is to see if I can get other werewolf skins to be compatible with HDT werewolves. Regardless I just need to enable mods slowly until I get them all working with bugs here and there. 

Edited by buddyman4925
spelling mistook

I have a problem, which I just drew attention to.

The sounds (such as voices) emitted by the participants in the sex scene do not come from the source (i.e. the participants), but are heard as the main sound. What can you do about it?

Does Papyrus have such a command so that the sound is played from the source 3d object in the game world  , and not in the background?

Edited by TDA
2 hours ago, TDA said:

I have a problem, which I just drew attention to.

The sounds (such as voices) emitted by the participants in the sex scene do not come from the source (i.e. the participants), but are heard as the main sound. What can you do about it?

Does Papyrus have such a command so that the sound is played from the source 3d object in the game world  , and not in the background?

On the BETA 9 all the sounds come from the 3d source but the moaning songs usually have different duration and many times the duration is longer than the 4 seconds recommend as top.

That together with some changes on the lips movement time cause synchronization issues.

The GitHub version have the LipSync issue solved plus a Advanced Lips Sync configuration that allow you more control over the Moaning

42 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

On the BETA 9 all the sounds come from the 3d source but the moaning songs usually have different duration and many times the duration is longer than the 4 seconds recommend as top.

That together with some changes on the lips movement time cause synchronization issues.

The GitHub version have the LipSync issue solved plus a Advanced Lips Sync configuration that allow you more control over the Moaning

So, what's the problem with making moans - 3D sources? 

I mean that, for example, it will be heard nearby when you are near, and worse when you are far away?

Now I constantly listen any scene, as if in my head. I don’t understand what should I tune in moans? or how, where?

24 minutes ago, TDA said:

So, what's the problem with making moans - 3D sources? 

I mean that, for example, it will be heard nearby when you are near, and worse when you are far away?

Now I constantly listen any scene, as if in my head. I don’t understand what should I tune in moans? or how, where?

If you check the Scripts you will see that is already 3d and applied over the specific Actor so I don't know what are you talking about.

By the way Mods like SexLab Hormones for the Bimbo have his own moans that follows you everywhere

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

If you check the Scripts you will see that is already 3d and applied over the specific Actor so I don't know what are you talking about.

By the way Mods like SexLab Hormones for the Bimbo have his own moans that follows you everywhere

I'm talking about the fact that when the actors play the animation, all the sounds do not come from them (like footsteps (depending on the distance) and the like), but directly into the main background. I don't know, maybe this was fixed. Or am I missing something?